• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Two nations of one heart...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Biden's speech in Canada was greeted by numerous standing ovations....and this was the most enthusiastic one.

Joe's work to make our alliances stronger are clearly superior in result than Trump's attempt to tear them down.

Biden's speech in Canada was greeted by numerous standing ovations....and this was the most enthusiastic one.

Joe's work to make our alliances stronger are clearly superior in result than Trump's attempt to tear them down.

The climate crisis does not exist. Go see how well the people of Sri Lanka are doing or the Dutch Farmers.

Trudeau and Biden are the two dumbest f-cking people on earth

That is a complement coming from you.
Joe mention anything while talking to Castro ... I mean Trudeau about the world moving away from the US dollar as it's reserve currency? China brokering a deal between Iran and Saudi Arabia ....anything.....did they mention anything that actually matters?

Or was it all we are going to die from a phantom "climate crisis"? Unless you sign more of your rights over to those two ass-oles.....

You are the head cheerleader for Useful Idiots everywhere.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Joe mention anything while talking to Castro ... I mean Trudeau about the world moving away from the US dollar as it's reserve currency? China brokering a deal between Iran and Saudi Arabia ....anything.....did they mention anything that actually matters?

Or was it all we are going to die from a phantom "climate crisis"? Unless you sign more of your rights over to those two ass-oles.....

again, why haven't you left the country since it is SOOOOOOOO bad ?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

If that were true we'd be on the same side....

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.

Nah, just a series of meaningless virtue signals. That's all that matters to the left these days. I can understand why one of the board's biggest collectivists got squishy over Brandon's "we are all one" BS. But then he'll turn around and deny supporting the one world collectivism agenda...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Nah, just a series of meaningless virtue signals. That's all that matters to the left these days. I can understand why one of the board's biggest collectivists got squishy over Brandon's "we are all one" BS. But then he'll turn around and deny supporting the one world collectivism agenda...
Your dismissive rhetoric shows you can't actually deal with the point and instead have to attack others.

Reinforcing alliances with our allies is hardly one world collectivism. My comment was hardly "squishy"...it was an opinion easily supported by an objective look at things like Trump's bullshit speech at the UN, taking his daughter to the G20 for take your daughter to work day, delaying events with other leaders to have an interview with a suckup reporter and telling us that he is in love with Kim Jong Un while stiffing South Korea.

Jack4freedom

Governor
The climate crisis does not exist. Go see how well the people of Sri Lanka are doing or the Dutch Farmers.

Trudeau and Biden are the two dumbest f-cking people on earth
The climate crisis does not exist…

Trump won the 2020 election….

There was no collusion between Trump campaign and Russian Intel assets…

Trump’s call to Georgia Secretary of State was a perfect call…

Everybody is illegally picking on Trump. He did nothing wrong…

Trump had every right to squirrel away those documents…they were his…

Hugo Chavez designed evil voting machines to cheat Trump…

Donald Trump is a very stable genius…..

George Soros, dirty Jew that he is, sent scumbag, Black animal Alvin Barkley to arrest Trump for nothing.

Donald Trump did not have sex with Horseface Daniels…

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Your dismissive rhetoric shows you can't actually deal with the point and instead have to attack others.

Reinforcing alliances with our allies is hardly one world collectivism. My comment was hardly "squishy"...it was an opinion easily supported by an objective look at things like Trump's bullshit speech at the UN, taking his daughter to the G20 for take your daughter to work day, delaying events with other leaders to have an interview with a suckup reporter and telling us that he is in love with Kim Jong Un while stiffing South Korea.
Doomsday Clock Is Closer Than Ever to Nuclear War 75 Years After Hiroshima (newsweek.com)

Russia and China Unveil a Pact Against America and the West | The New Yorker

LOL!

The climate crisis does not exist…

Trump won the 2020 election….

There was no collusion between Trump campaign and Russian Intel assets…

Trump’s call to Georgia Secretary of State was a perfect call…

Everybody is illegally picking on Trump. He did nothing wrong…

Trump had every right to squirrel away those documents…they were his…

Hugo Chavez designed evil voting machines to cheat Trump…

Donald Trump is a very stable genius…..

George Soros, dirty Jew that he is, sent scumbag, Black animal Alvin Barkley to arrest Trump for nothing.

Donald Trump did not have sex with Horseface Daniels…
Good boy.