• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

TX school admin sez ok to teach Holocaust/no Holocaust

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
SOUTHLAKE, Texas — A top administrator with the Carroll Independent School District in Southlake advised teachers last week that if they have a book about the Holocaust in their classroom, they should also offer students access to a book from an “opposing” perspective

Books on Holocaust should be balanced with 'opposing' views, school leader tells teachers (msn.com)

Crazy, right? Heck, shouldn't it follow then that students should be taught our history of systemic racism aka CRT? It could then be balanced with a book by some KKK guy like David Duke.

Last edited:

reason10

Governor
Why is this bullschitt? Let me count the ways.

1. NBC News? Seriously? What's next? The VIEW.

2. This story is based on the OPINION of ONE teacher.

3. The actual LAW does not mention the Democrat Party HOLOCAUST
(Democrat because of this monster
1634310545228.png

Here is the actual text (for those few posters who are still rolling their eyes at this ridiculous thread.
https://capitol.texas.gov/tlodocs/87R/billtext/pdf/HB03979I.pdf

middleview

President
Supporting Member

View attachment 66359

Here is the actual text (for those few posters who are still rolling their eyes at this ridiculous thread.
Sanger never said that. You lied.

1634312307330.png

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

View attachment 66359

You're posting in the same style as Drumcollie.

Bugsy McGurk

President
SOUTHLAKE, Texas — A top administrator with the Carroll Independent School District in Southlake advised teachers last week that if they have a book about the Holocaust in their classroom, they should also offer students access to a book from an “opposing” perspective

Books on Holocaust should be balanced with 'opposing' views, school leader tells teachers (msn.com)

Crazy, right? Heck, shouldn't it follow then that students should be taught our history of systemic racism aka CRT? It could then be balanced with a book by some KKK guy like David Duke.
Even in Texas his comment was considered too nutty. He has apologized…

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Even in Texas his comment was considered too nutty. He has apologized…

The real message here was not that they think this is wrong, it is not yet acceptable for them to say it out loud,......yet. The fact that something so completely NAZI-like as the original demand that teachers teach "both sides of the holocaust" is proof positive that these people ARE a bunch of Nazis. They are doing exactly the same thing with what they call Critical Race Theory, that is trying to make the blatantly immoral and racist actions this country has taken in the past (and even today in areas where republicans are in charge) either disappear from the history books or even be looked upon as a good thing. Republicans have even said that the the slaves should have thanked them for taking care of them. https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/04/28/ray-garofalo-louisiana-good-slavery/

Bugsy McGurk

President
The real message here was not that they think this is wrong, it is not yet acceptable for them to say it out loud,......yet. The fact that something so completely NAZI-like as the original demand that teachers teach "both sides of the holocaust" is proof positive that these people ARE a bunch of Nazis. They are doing exactly the same thing with what they call Critical Race Theory, that is trying to make the blatantly immoral and racist actions this country has taken in the past (and even today in areas where republicans are in charge) either disappear from the history books or even be looked upon as a good thing. Republicans have even said that the the slaves should have thanked them for taking care of them. https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/04/28/ray-garofalo-louisiana-good-slavery/
Yup. In the Virginia gubernatorial race the Republican is largely running on “school issues.” Most of what he and his followers say are lies, but the lies are designed to appeal to the racists and misogynists that form the GOP base. Demanding that schools teach “the other side” of the Holocaust was more of the same, but simply too deplorable to stand unchecked. The swine who say such things get the benefit even if they retract them - the deplorables know how they really feel.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It was an exact quote. And you have no evidence she didn't say that. You just have a far left opinion hack claiming it was never said.

Jeez! edited
An exact quote from where? The link I posted showed that there is no credible source claiming she said that. It would seem that I can make up any quote I like and that makes it a fact...according to you.

What was that commandment about bearing false witness?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Or Drumcollie is posting in the same style as me.

Either way, you lose arguments to both of us. And you come off sounding like an ignoramus in the process.
This is what you base your claim of winning arguments on?

NBC News? Seriously? What's next? The VIEW.

reason10

Governor
An exact quote from where? The link I posted showed that there is no credible source claiming she said that. It would seem that I can make up any quote I like and that makes it a fact...according to you.

What was that commandment about bearing false witness?
The link you posted is not credible. Any idiot can create a link.
I didn't make up what that Nazi woman said about Jews and blacks. She said it and your goose stepping left wing source will not change that fact.

reason10

Governor
That was how early Christians in America rationalized slavery making claims that slaves were treated well, and the Bible said it was okay to have slaves.
Name the EXACT section of the Bible where it is AT ALL okay to have slaves.
Or admit you are lying and just made it up.

Use the BIBLE, not some CNN left wing LIE source.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The link you posted is not credible. Any idiot can create a link.
I didn't make up what that Nazi woman said about Jews and blacks. She said it and your goose stepping left wing source will not change that fact.
No, you didn't make it up...you just cut and pasted it with no verifiable source. Politifact quoted her biographer and traced the source of the post back to a facebook post...so that is your unimpeachable source.

Feel free to find that quote in any credible media...but I know you won't because you can't.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Name the EXACT section of the Bible where it is AT ALL okay to have slaves.
Or admit you are lying and just made it up.

Use the BIBLE, not some CNN left wing LIE source.
Ephesians 6:5-8 Paul states, “Slaves, be obedient to your human masters with fear and trembling, in sincerity of heart, as to Christ” which is Paul instructing slaves to obey their master. Similar statements regarding obedient slaves can be found in Colossians 3:22-24, 1 Timothy 6:1-2, and Titus 2:9-10.

Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. 45 You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. 46 You can bequeath them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly.

Leviticus 25:44-46