• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

U.S. not prepared for coronavirus

TBLee

Governor
Trump's usual M.O... he never takes responsibility for his actions. Placing the blame on others is what we have come to expect from the phony coward.
This is so rich coming from you. What you are claiming about Trump, is EXACTLY what you are doing, by placing the "blame" for this virus on Trump. Does that make you a phony coward?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
60 confirmed cases, 0 deaths. People need to be alert, but not be anxious or panic. Take personal responsibility and wash your hands, and staying home as well if ill can help the spread. Much of this is common sense as with most contagious illnesses.
Be alert? define please. :rolleyes:

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
This is so rich coming from you. What you are claiming about Trump, is EXACTLY what you are doing, by placing the "blame" for this virus on Trump. Does that make you a phony coward?
Downplaying the virus... does not make it go away any sooner and passing the buck to escape accountability for anything that hurts him politically is his favorite ploy.
Anyway, you know Trump will get rid of the virus as soon as he tweets something mean to the virus... his usual solution.
:rolleyes:

TBLee

Governor
Downplaying the virus... does not make it go away sooner and passing the buck to escape accountability for anything that hurts him politically is his favorite ploy.
Anyway, you know Trump will get rid of the virus as soon as he tweets something mean to the virus... his usual solution.
:rolleyes:
I am not downplaying the virus. But, I also refuse to live my day to life on stun, as the chances of myself, or anyone I know contracting this virus are not likely.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I am not downplaying the virus. But, I also refuse to live my day to life on stun, as the chances of myself, or anyone I know contracting this virus are not likely.
Having qualified people in charge of overseeing the current health crisis + keeping the public aware of all the necessary precautions and the most current updates would be most helpful. Trump wants to stifle the info though... All new info from the experts has to be vetted first before it can be released. democracy .png

TBLee

Governor
Having qualified people in charge of overseeing the current health crisis + keeping the public aware of all the necessary precautions and the most current updates would be most helpful. Trump wants to stifle the info though... All new info from the experts has to be vetted first before it can be released. View attachment 48837
I am much more concerned with getting the flu, than I am the coronavirus. If you want to get your panties all bunched up over the coronavirus, then by all means you are free to do so. I refuse to.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I am much more concerned with getting the flu, than I am the coronavirus. If you want to get your panties all bunched up over the coronavirus, then by all means you are free to do so. I refuse to.
So you actually don't care if the public is made aware of what is actually being stated by the scientific experts on the virus.
Having only the info released, Trump deems okay, suits you then... wow.

TBLee

Governor
So you actually don't care if the public is made aware of what is actually being stated by the scientific experts on the virus.
The public is aware. I refuse to panic, if you opt to do so, enjoy.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump muzzles our scientists....to protect his propaganda-infected base.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Classic!

;-)
Trump predicts a miracle. (what an idiot.)

"We have done an incredible job. We’re going to continue. It’s going to disappear. One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear. And from our shores, you know, it could get worse before it gets better. Could maybe go away. We’ll see what happens. Nobody really knows."

Bugsy McGurk

President
Trump predicts a miracle. (what an idiot.)

"We have done an incredible job. We’re going to continue. It’s going to disappear. One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear. And from our shores, you know, it could get worse before it gets better. Could maybe go away. We’ll see what happens. Nobody really knows."
Pence is also likely to go with the “miracle strategy.” Meanwhile, sane people want them relying on science and medicine, not hoping for a miracle.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
60 confirmed cases, 0 deaths. People need to be alert, but not be anxious or panic. Take personal responsibility and wash your hands, and staying home as well if ill can help the spread. Much of this is common sense as with most contagious illnesses.
Libs are blowing smoke

They know they can lie and scare their sheep