• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Uh oh! Masks don't work.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
CDC warns loosely woven cloth masks are 'least protective' against COVID

Any mask is better than no mask. But loosely woven cloth masks provide the least amount of protection and Americans in some cases might want to opt for higher quality masks like KN95 and N95 respirators, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention wrote Friday in updated online guidance.

CDC warns loosely woven cloth masks are 'least protective' against COVID (msn.com)

Any mask isn't better. I've mentioned recommendations by OSHA for over a year for N95 masks.

the Fauci led buffoonery has made Biden* a medical joke.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Best way to tell if mask is correct pour water into it and if the water goes through it it's useless and worry not, starting Wednesday Joe will start sending Test Kits and Mask when ordered on COVIDTest.gov and should arrive some time in late Jan or Feb MAYBE

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Best way to tell if mask is correct pour water into it and if the water goes through it it's useless and worry not, starting Wednesday Joe will start sending Test Kits and Mask when ordered on COVIDTest.gov and should arrive some time in late Jan or Feb MAYBE
I got 20 test kits on Amazon...took 10 days to arrive at our restaurant...

If you order today you'll get them on Feb 3rd.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I got 20 test kits on Amazon...took 10 days to arrive at our restaurant...

If you order today you'll get them on Feb 3rd.
I didn't post anything about Amazon, posted of Biden starting Wed Test Kits and they will be mailed anywhere from 7 to 12 days MAYBE and do expect (IMO) the COVIDTest.gov site to be overloaded and fail next week. BTW: usually Amazon delivers NEXT day and 20 test for the restaurant lasted what ONE day with all the employees you post of having!

BTW: the Home test kits are NOT accurate, even SW posted that fact.......

middleview

President
Supporting Member
CDC warns loosely woven cloth masks are 'least protective' against COVID

Any mask is better than no mask. But loosely woven cloth masks provide the least amount of protection and Americans in some cases might want to opt for higher quality masks like KN95 and N95 respirators, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention wrote Friday in updated online guidance.

CDC warns loosely woven cloth masks are 'least protective' against COVID (msn.com)

Any mask isn't better. I've mentioned recommendations by OSHA for over a year for N95 masks.

the Fauci led buffoonery has made Biden* a medical joke.
So get N-95 or KN-95 masks...Don't even think about ladies undies...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I didn't post anything about Amazon, posted of Biden starting Wed Test Kits and they will be mailed anywhere from 7 to 12 days MAYBE and do expect (IMO) the COVIDTest.gov site to be overloaded and fail next week. BTW: usually Amazon delivers NEXT day and 20 test for the restaurant lasted what ONE day with all the employees you post of having!

BTW: the Home test kits are NOT accurate, even SW posted that fact.......

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
So get N-95 or KN-95 masks...Don't even think about ladies undies...

LOL! When I was telling you for over a year that the masks we were wearing didn't work, you never once mentioned the need for N95 masks - you just demanded we accept the official mask "science," which turned out to be abject bullsh*t (like everything else the "scientists" told us about covid). Now you just slide right into the "get an N95 mask" without ever admitting you were wrong about the cloth masks for so long. Typical.

So yeah, the N95 masks will work, if worn all the time and correctly. As if that's going to happen. But the good news is, the N95 masks protect the wearer - so no more need for mask mandates to protect you from infected persons - wear your f*cking N95 mask and stfu about what the rest of us are doing.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
LOL! When I was telling you for over a year that the masks we were wearing didn't work, you never once mentioned the need for N95 masks - you just demanded we accept the official mask "science," which turned out to be abject bullsh*t (like everything else the "scientists" told us about covid. Now you just slide right into the "get an N95 mask" without ever admitting you were wrong about the cloth masks for so long. Typical.

So yeah, the N95 masks will work, if worn all the time and correctly. As if that's going to happen. But the good news is, the N95 masks protect the wearer - so no more need for mask mandates to protect you from infected persons - wear your f*cking N95 mask and stfu about what the rest of us are doing.
The n95 masks are intended to protect more than just the wearer...and no, you have no authority to censure me.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
LOL! When I was telling you for over a year that the masks we were wearing didn't work, you never once mentioned the need for N95 masks - you just demanded we accept the official mask "science," which turned out to be abject bullsh*t (like everything else the "scientists" told us about covid. Now you just slide right into the "get an N95 mask" without ever admitting you were wrong about the cloth masks for so long. Typical.

You posted masks didn't work...

middleview

President
Supporting Member

I never posted anything positive of cloth masks. You're a liar, Raoul.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You supported the (cloth) mask mandates, repeatedly.
I bought masks for my employees and family. I got both surgical masks and N95s...no cloth masks.

There was never a "cloth" mandate....and I certainly never said anything positive about cloth masks. Either admit you lied or find an example. It amazes me that you'd continue to lie, Raoul...since it is easy to search PJ.

The surgical masks can reduce escaping particles by 50%. N95's by 75% or more.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I bought masks for my employees and family. I got both surgical masks and N95s...no cloth masks.

There was never a "cloth" mandate....and I certainly never said anything positive about cloth masks. Either admit you lied or find an example. It amazes me that you'd continue to lie, Raoul...since it is easy to search PJ.

The surgical masks can reduce escaping particles by 50%. N95's by 75% or more.
I seem to recall you being a big cheerleader for mask mandates in the early months when we were specifically instructed to eschew N95 and surgical masks. Is that support for a cloth mask mandate? I say let the readers decide. Regardless, whenever it was that you decided to only support mask mandates that require surgical (which really aren't much better than the "facial decoration" in the form of cloth masks) or N95 masks, whether that was back when we were instructed to avoid trying to acquire them, or more recently, can we not agree at least that the fact that N95 masks protect the wearer puts the BS in the ("my mask protects you, your mask protects me") mask mandates?