• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Uh oh! Masks don't work.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Was it last night that you posted you "bought mask for your employee's and customers" and now post the "dining room is closed" so it's getting harder to know when you're lying and when you're not lying. I even ask if you made customers eat with mask on! :)
This is worse than your "25%" lie................

Mask Don't Work
Masks work better than no mask

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Was it last night that you posted you "bought mask for your employee's and customers" and now post the "dining room is closed" so it's getting harder to know when you're lying and when you're not lying. I even ask if you made customers eat with mask on! :)
This is worse than your "25%" lie................

Mask Don't Work
Gee..could I have ordered the last batch of masks before the dining room closed? How about if someone comes in to order takeout? Maybe we'd ask them to wear a mask and if they didn't have one we'd offer them one of ours? Nah..that couldn't be.

Hey...I really do appreciate you letting me live in your head, rent free...but it still seems kinda empty up here...how about a bowling alley or miniature golf course?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
We ordered 200 masks early on
..maybe february 2020..

do you have a link to when you think someone said you should not buy masks.
200 mask a week shy of 2 years ago, what was it you posted 35 employees and mask for customers, my gawd how long are each mask worn! BTW: you didn't say if they were N95s and in 2-2020 getting those was all but impossible///////

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Gee..could I have ordered the last batch of masks before the dining room closed? How about if someone comes in to order takeout? Maybe we'd ask them to wear a mask and if they didn't have one we'd offer them one of ours? Nah..that couldn't be.

Hey...I really do appreciate you letting me live in your head, rent free...but it still seems kinda empty up here...how about a bowling alley or miniature golf course?
Insults and lies is all you have

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What does water have to do with anything
That's how experts said tesy Mask
Hold under sink and if water runs through mask it's useless
Makes sense, if water can run through it so can coughs and it's why I threw all cloth mask away and only wear N95s

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Makes sense, if water can run through it so can coughs and it's why I threw all cloth mask away and only wear N95s
Ok.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What experts? Same ones who told you to use disinfectant internally?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
200 mask a week shy of 2 years ago, what was it you posted 35 employees and mask for customers, my gawd how long are each mask worn! BTW: you didn't say if they were N95s and in 2-2020 getting those was all but impossible///////
They were surgical masks in the first couple of batches, then we got custom made ones with the company logo for employees...they were doubled up and had a filter inside that could be replaced with new ones...pretty nice and $20 each...those all disappeared by now...so we bought N95s this last time and 100 surgicals. I've actually lost track of how many of the batches of surgical masks we've ordered. I had another 100 here at our house and gave 50 to a neighbor who had an electrical business...

Anything else you'd like to know in exchange for this cavernous space you let me live in rent free? Oh yeah, we were down to about 8 employees in 2020...after the college shut down.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Our dining room is closed....pickup and delivery only. I guess that was too difficult for you to think of on your own. Now who looks stupid?

Rules there are to show vaccination records to allow dine in. I didn't want to put my employees through having to do that...so no dine in.
LOL! ANd you claim you are making more now than before the pandemic? That doesn't pass the laugh test.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
LOL! ANd you claim you are making more now than before the pandemic? That doesn't pass the laugh test.
We made deals with UberEats, AmazonEats, DoorDash, FoodsBy, Easy Cater and a few others. We marketed to local call centers for Wells Fargo and Rocket Mortgages to deliver meals. Yep...we did pretty well. We were down to 8 employees and did not have to tend the dining room. We are back up to 15 or 16 people now.

We have now bought two new ovens and a dish washing system to improve service and cut labor. We have also expanded the menu and will be offering new products.

Sadly, restaurants around us have not fared as well. One next door closed. Several on the same street are gone or have cut their hours.

Thanks for your concern.

write on

Senator
We made deals with UberEats, AmazonEats, DoorDash, FoodsBy, Easy Cater and a few others. We marketed to local call centers for Wells Fargo and Rocket Mortgages to deliver meals. Yep...we did pretty well. We were down to 8 employees and did not have to tend the dining room. We are back up to 15 or 16 people now.

We have now bought two new ovens and a dish washing system to improve service and cut labor. We have also expanded the menu and will be offering new products.

Sadly, restaurants around us have not fared as well. One next door closed. Several on the same street are gone or have cut their hours.

Thanks for your concern.
GOD DAMNIT!

This country is letting itself fall into the cult of capitalism.

Fvck!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
GOD DAMNIT!

This country is letting itself fall into the cult of capitalism.

Fvck!
I feel bad for any small business that fails. Someone put all they had into it. We lost about half of the business from dine in, but doubled delivery.