• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Uh oh...Mnuchin and Kudlow floated the aspirational POSSIBILITY that the economy could be re-opened some time in May

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Time for illiberal extremist radical PJ lefty to prepare to pen top posts that lie and state that these guys “promised” to end all quarantines coast-to-coast

Start working on your drafts, guys...because I think May is a bit optimistic - though I hope it works out that way.

And make with the braindead memes. This is no time to hold out on us.
Gracias!

Seriously though, we need to get back to work - mainstreaming slacking is not a good look.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Time for illiberal extremist radical PJ lefty to prepare to pen top posts that lie and state that these guys “promised” to end all quarantines coast-to-coast

Start working on your drafts, guys...because I think May is a bit optimistic - though I hope it works out that way.

And make with the braindead memes. This is no time to hold out on us.
Gracias!

Seriously though, we need to get back to work - mainstreaming slacking is not a good look.
Other than reopen federal facilities,what can they do? Here where I am,the county judge was the first to shut things down,then the governor. The only federal facilities where I am is the Federal Building , a VA Hospital and a National Cemetery.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
If USA doesn't get back to work there will be no USA as China planned for...…….
And it will all be because of Donald J Trump and his supporters.

SOSad.jpg

Last edited:

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Other than reopen federal facilities,what can they do? Here where I am,the county judge was the first to shut things down,then the governor. The only federal facilities where I am is the Federal Building , a VA Hospital and a National Cemetery.
Honestly, everyone has it both ways here, BD. It’s Trump’s fault a nationwide shuttering didn’t happen - and LEGIONS of top posts here attest to that. Then, Trump can’t see to a re-opening of the economy because it’s not in his purview. That’s a state-by-state matter. Regardless, though, if he...or any of his administration suggest that they even HOPE that this thing ends... it was a formal policy “promise”... with hard dates.
What’s worse is that these same folks who do (and will again) top post these lies will moan like heck when a Dem president is lied about by the other side (and that WILL happen as well).

It’s bloody Romper Room. :-/