• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Uh, oh. Second Batch of docs found. Dissemblers, OT is approved.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Human shields ASSEMBLE!!

Deploy countermeasures! Starbursts AWAY!!!

Reeeeuuuurrrr…Reeeeeeuuurrrrrr!
Bleaters to the fore. Outright liars to the right flank. Dissemblers and what abouters stand by to charge. Threadjackers on standby to parachute in and gum up the works

Biden now holds a lead two to one in the absconded with classified documents category this cannot be allowed to stand destroy the thread destroy the thread attack attack

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like biden's plot was to rent multiple offices and hide his absconded documents there among them

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Alert alert. Red alert. Aaaahooooogah.... aaaaaaoooooogah.. Secon batch of uncontrolled documents found.

Dissemblers unite. ALert Alert....
Did Biden hide the documents? Did he demand they are his and should be returned to him? Nope. He has asked his people to check other locations to be sure that any documents that should be sent to NARA are immediately turned over.

You don't see the difference?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Did Biden hide the documents? Did he demand they are his and should be returned to him? Nope. He has asked his people to check other locations to be sure that any documents that should be sent to NARA are immediately turned over.

Guy we can play your game all day. Let me lay out the facts for you. It is now revealed that Biden removed confidential documents to not one, but now two locations. He either a is completely oblivious to process and ignored the requisite steps to do so. Or. He hid them. And did not disclose to anyone. Or. He is that blissfully unaware of operations around him which should call into question his fitness

Do play the game as you and your cohort have established now for years. Ascribe guilt first then apply logic in fact. We're playing your game as created and crafted by you folk for all these years.

Let's play. Did Biden hide these documents? I personally don't assume that he says obtuse as you describe and that he was aware that there is a process involved in the safeguarding and Transit of confidential documents. Otherwise he wouldn't have commented as he did about Trump and the documents found at Mar-A-Lago.

Your turn

RickWA

Snagglesooth

A537CD09-C888-4CE7-ABEC-729BB0EB4256.jpeg

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Guy we can play your game all day. Let me lay out the facts for you. It is now revealed that Biden removed confidential documents to not one, but now two locations. He either a is completely oblivious to process and ignored the requisite steps to do so. Or. He hid them. And did not disclose to anyone. Or. He is that blissfully unaware of operations around him which should call into question his fitness

Do play the game as you and your cohort have established now for years. Ascribe guilt first then apply logic in fact. We're playing your game as created and crafted by you folk for all these years.

Let's play. Did Biden hide these documents? I personally don't assume that he says obtuse as you describe and that he was aware that there is a process involved in the safeguarding and Transit of confidential documents. Otherwise he wouldn't have commented as he did about Trump and the documents found at Mar-A-Lago.

Your turn
Really? "Biden removed"? Your turn.

Number_58

So, if I'm a drug dealer and don't hide the drugs I'm dealing, I should get preferential treatment over the one that hides them?

Oh...and he asked them to check for other locations back in November...when these documents were first discovered and kept quiet...and they just now found them??

You are seriously going to continue carrying this guy's water?!

Jack4freedom

Governor

Your turn
These issues are currently under DOJ investigation. Shows that AG Garland is actually more concerned about doing his job than sucking up to Biden. Good for him!

Number_58

Really? "Biden removed"? Your turn.
Are you going to now say the documents were planted by someone else? Did Biden know about them before November? You know, when the documents were first found but hidden from the public until after the mid-terms.

What about this second batch? When were they discovered?

What was Biden's response when asked about Trump's handling of classified documents?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
you see the fawning differences...

Trump... deliberate. hid. theft. crime. severe. criminal. probe. DOJ concerned. Raid.

Biden... inadvertently. exhaustive. unawares. not alerted. exhaustive. accidental. DOJ no comment.

boop.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Your turn
Just pure "irresponsible"