• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Uh, oh. Second Batch of docs found. Dissemblers, OT is approved.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I gave you the name of my in-law and her doctor... you've yet to respond with how many times she's visited the doctor.

So kindly shut the F**k up.
If you did he now knows more about your than you know about yourself

:)

sure you did

middleview

President
Supporting Member
HA HA. This from PJ's #1 IDIOT. Post # 136 is Facts, not opinion, and being a clueless liberal, you wouldn't know -

and doctor's visits are as much public information as anything else. People can know of you having a doctor's visit just by seeing you walk in that doctor's door. Duh!

The CONTENT within these doctor's visits is confidential by HIPAA law.
No charge for the tutoring, dummy.

Now go on over to this thread, so you can get some more free education >>>

Detroit-area community OKs animal sacrifice for Muslim religious reasons | PoliticalJack.com
You made a claim that doctor's visits were public information. Now you say that someone may have seen a visit to the doctor's office. Nice try...but not absolving you of being full of shit, unless you can prove a doctor's visit.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I had 10 boxes of old financial docs in my garage. I couldn't tell you exactly what was in them. We took them to a doc shredding event put on by the city, but they sat there for a couple of years. No, I didn't put them there....my wife did. Did Joe pack the boxes in the garage? Nah. Did he select what documents were being packed? We'll find out from the investigation.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
1. I recall nothing of you saying anything about your in-law or her doctor.

2. That or how many times she's visited the doctor has nothng to do with what I said.

3. Again (some people need to be told twice) - People can know of you having a doctor's visit just by seeing you walk in that doctor's door (public knowledge) ; The CONTENT within these doctor's visits is confidential by HIPAA law.

Whatever else it is you're yammering about, I neither know or care.

Now go wash your mouth out with soap.
pre-onset senility I suppose.

Doctors visits are not public information. Stop your damn lying.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
I had 10 boxes of old financial docs in my garage. I couldn't tell you exactly what was in them. We took them to a doc shredding event put on by the city, but they sat there for a couple of years. No, I didn't put them there....my wife did. Did Joe pack the boxes in the garage? Nah. Did he select what documents were being packed? We'll find out from the investigation.
He didn't pack them but he was responsible for them being there... If you (or your office) requests a top secret document...you're responsible for returning it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1. I recall nothing of you saying anything about your in-law or her doctor.

2. That or how many times she's visited the doctor has nothng to do with what I said.

3. Again (some people need to be told twice) - People can know of you having a doctor's visit just by seeing you walk in that doctor's door (public knowledge) ; The CONTENT within these doctor's visits is confidential by HIPAA law.

Whatever else it is you're yammering about, I neither know or care.

Now go wash your mouth out with soap.
You seem to have forgotten what you posted.

Records of a person being hospitalized on particular dates, are public information.

Now you are saying someone may know you visited a doctor by seeing you go into his office. Two very different things.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Sure you did and without knowing what was even in the 10 boxes "we" took them to be shredded (we, got a mouse in ya pocket)(and they set there for a couple years) :) and of course your wife put them there, it's clear you couldn't if you wanted too.

Wonder if Joey invited folks over to his home (or is it as Hunter claims his home) and just left Top Secret documents laying around the home or oh his DESK:

Biden's classified document snafus predate his presidency (msn.com)

That was 2010 and you fell for Joey saying he took classified document Seriously hook/line and sinker!

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
He didn't pack them but he was responsible for them being there... If you (or your office) requests a top secret document...you're responsible for returning it.
Being responsible is not criminally liable. I think the investigations are warranted. An interview with a rep from NARA said they don't have funding to supervise the removal of documents at the end of an administration.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Sure you did and without knowing what was even in the 10 boxes "we" took them to be shredded (we, got a mouse in ya pocket)(and they set there for a couple years) :) and of course your wife put them there, it's clear you couldn't if you wanted too.

Wonder if Joey invited folks over to his home (or is it as Hunter claims his home) and just left Top Secret documents laying around the home or oh his DESK:

Biden's classified document snafus predate his presidency (msn.com)

That was 2010 and you fell for Joey saying he took classified document Seriously hook/line and sinker!
1. Yes, my wife and I took them to be shredded. No, the mouse didn't come.
2. Yes, we took them to be shredded without looking in the boxes as we loaded them up in the car.
3. I'm sure Joe had people over to his house. Jay Leno came over to look at the Vette.
Did Trump have anyone visit Mar-a-Lago?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
1. Yes, my wife and I took them to be shredded. No, the mouse didn't come.
2. Yes, we took them to be shredded without looking in the boxes as we loaded them up in the car.
3. I'm sure Joe had people over to his house. Jay Leno came over to look at the Vette.
Did Trump have anyone visit Mar-a-Lago?
1. I guess she had to load and unload them
2. irresponsible
3. we're fixing to find out who
Biden is Topic

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
If someone gets pulled over and has meth in their vehicle, whether they put it there or not, will they get arrested for possession of meth? Further, why make these excuses for Biden...while not allowing the same excuses for Trump?

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Being responsible is not criminally liable.
That would be for a court to decide.

I think the investigations are warranted. An interview with a rep from NARA said they don't have funding to supervise the removal of documents at the end of an administration.
Seems like a pretty big thing to not be funded.

The rather silly thing is that the technology exists (and has existed for 10+ years) to secure the documents electronically. You get virtual access for as long as you have permission. Once you leave office, you lose your permissions.

A guy at work got into major trouble for that at TDCJ. He had access to visitation logs long after he left his job at the Unit. And unlike your doctors visits...these are not public information. LOL. Before the senile old dirtbag says anything--that was sarcasm.

EatTheRich

President
Documents that were created during his own Presidency and he had full authority to unilaterally declassify them for any reason?

Hint: That immediately makes them not "top secret" once declassified.
If they were declassified there would be a paper trail and they would not have the classified markings they had when he was caught trying to hide them from investigators.