• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ukraine vis a vis Russia

Jack4freedom

Governor
And you have to add dumb as a f'n doorknob to boot to your C.V. Why? Isn't being a preening virtue signaler enough?
More drivel drooling down your chin….You fool no one…You are solidly behind Trump, Vlad, The Chi Commies and the fat headed little prick in North Korea. Exchange love letters with all of them and hide them in your underwear drawer like Donny is doing….ROFL….You go girl!!

God of War

Governor
More drivel drooling down your chin….You fool no one…You are solidly behind Trump, Vlad, The Chi Commies and the fat headed little prick in North Korea. Exchange love letters with all of them and hide them in your underwear drawer like Donny is doing….ROFL….You go girl!!
You're even disappointing in throwing down. You should take a class in vitriol. You need it. ha ha :0)

Jack4freedom

Governor
You're even disappointing in throwing down. You should take a class in vitriol. You need it. ha ha :0)
I’ll meet you for a beer any time, any place little champy. But we both know that there is no way a little punk like you would ever show up. As much chance as gutless little puke Putin would show up at the front line of his murder brigade….

God of War

Governor
I’ll meet you for a beer any time, any place little champy. But we both know that there is no way a little punk like you would ever show up. As much chance as gutless little puke Putin would show up at the front line of his murder brigade….
Wow, tough guy too. Maybe you should go and front line fight in the Ukraine. You can text back home and tell us what a tactical nuke looks like going off just before it punches your card. You know if you're the real tough guy living up to your preening virtue signaling. ;0)

Let me tell you something I believe Democrats to be immoral and unethical and it is hard to cut loose and drink with people if you can't trust them. Especially if you left your hard drinking days behind you.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Up to and through the Civil War one of the biggest and most vicious slave owners in the deep South was a black man.

It is estimated 180,000 Jews fought in the German army during WW2. Both on the down low and actually "Aryanized" by Hitler himself (including generals). He'd give Iron Crosses to Jews who died for the Father Land saying it made them German.

History is full of details like that that go against type. And you're still a punk as bitch with your posts of pathetic Democrat virtue signaling preening. You're so virtuous Jackie you're going to save the world single handedly. ha ha
As usual, you post this kind of crap with no supporting links to allow anyone to verify your "facts". The owner of the largest number of slaves I can find had 1,130 slaves at one time. That was Joshua Ward.

Stephen Duncan had 858 slaves.

John Burneside 753 slaves.

All 9 were white.

9 of the Biggest Slave Owners in American History (atlantablackstar.com)

As far as your "estimated" 180,000 Jews who fought in the German army goes...

But to Hitler, a Jew was a Jew. It didn’t matter where he came from, how well-educated he was, what he wore, how, or even if he worshipped. In April 1940, the directive came down to purge the military of all Jewish blood. Jews and part-Jews

The Jews Who Fought for Nazi Germany - Tablet Magazine

Some didn't consider themselves as Jews and had been raised as Christians. Many were actually soldiers in units from other countries....Hungary, France, Lithuanians, Finns...

Were there Jews fighting on Germany's side? Yes. So? Did they actually have a choice? Turn themselves in as Jews and get a free train ride to a camp?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Wow, tough guy too. Maybe you should go and front line fight in the Ukraine. You can text back home and tell us what a tactical nuke looks like going off just before it punches your card. You know if you're the real tough guy living up to your preening virtue signaling. ;0)

Let me tell you something I believe Democrats to be immoral and unethical and it is hard to cut loose and drink with people if you can't trust them. Especially if you left your hard drinking days behind you.
Your support for Putin and cowardly surrender posts make you more a propagandist than a tough guy.

Jack4freedom

Governor

In other words….You are all mouth and a big pussy…..Got it…

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I know. I watched Putin's two speeches on the war. The first unhinged speech makes it clear that Putin doesn't believe Ukraine has a right to exist. Still a vendetta war built over decades and likely centuries.

Doesn't mean my right to exist is trumped by what is going on over there. We can facilitate talks to de-escalate the war or (but for Brandon) we can leave. So you can support Brandon more that Trump now. You may even vote for Brandon to keep up his defense of Ukraine but that won't be good for America if it gets to nukes.
in the current state..neither Biden nor Trump are good for America.

There is certainly a vendetta..animosity..between the two... which is secondary to the situation, an attempted conquest. THis world vowed to stand against such shit...remember??

not to state the obvious...your right, is equal to my right..is equal to everyone else's right.. we can certainly de-escalate... but it will require concession..not of Ukraine.. but of Russia....in that...Ukraine is not theirs to have. Period.

We can also kick Russias ass and send it out of Ukraine.. (it looks as though that is the course, although by proxy..)

i've also staked no position Biden or Trump or otherwise... see?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
in the current state..neither Biden nor Trump are good for America.

There is certainly a vendetta..animosity..between the two... which is secondary to the situation, an attempted conquest. THis world vowed to stand against such shit...remember??

not to state the obvious...your right, is equal to my right..is equal to everyone else's right.. we can certainly de-escalate... but it will require concession..not of Ukraine.. but of Russia....in that...Ukraine is not theirs to have. Period.

We can also kick Russias ass and send it out of Ukraine.. (it looks as though that is the course, although by proxy..)

i've also staked no position Biden or Trump or otherwise... see?
That is the bottom line between those who favor arming Ukraine and those who want to solidify Putin's gains. They think we should be pushing Ukraine to a ceasefire by withholding aid. I can only interpret that as their justifying Putin's invasion.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
That is the bottom line between those who favor arming Ukraine and those who want to solidify Putin's gains. They think we should be pushing Ukraine to a ceasefire by withholding aid. I can only interpret that as their justifying Putin's invasion.
yeah... sometimes one has to pick a side. siding with despots kind of tells you all you need to know..

even worse..pretending to support with a backwards..let's withhold aid,,its not our land...tells you even more..

middleview

President
Supporting Member
yeah... sometimes one has to pick a side. siding with despots kind of tells you all you need to know..

even worse..pretending to support with a backwards..let's withhold aid,,its not our land...tells you even more..
I wonder if Dog of war had bought any Kremlin War Bonds....

God of War

Governor
It tells you people are tired of Afghanistans and Iraqs and that playing chicken with nukes nobody wins. Russia and Ukraine can negotiate. Maybe even get the Donbas back without more war and nukes used to save Putin's regime from an existential threat as they see it. Maybe stop Brandon from committing acts of war by blowing up pipelines.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It tells you people are tired of Afghanistans and Iraqs and that playing chicken with nukes nobody wins. Russia and Ukraine can negotiate. Maybe even get the Donbas back without more war and nukes used to save Putin's regime from an existential threat as they see it. Maybe stop Brandon from committing acts of war by blowing up pipelines.
still waiting on that link...yu got bidien in a scuba mask or what?

God of War

Governor
still waiting on that link...yu got bidien in a scuba mask or what?
I got you a quote from him where he says he won't let the pipe be in operation. I'm still waiting for PJ'ers to stop making absurd demands when they are given what they want or need in terms of support for my narrative.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

God of War

Governor
Sweet. Ok. That quote meant precisely that.

Therefore this quote means precisely..nope.

Brennan? Didn't he sign the letter calling the Biden laptop Russian disinfo? Brennan will lie in the worst sense that an intelligence operative would or could. He gives me the creeps by his looks alone (unfair) and his rep as a communist and an Islamic convert goes hand in hand with a globalist-communist of the highest 33 degree order. ha ha

If I was Russia I would have put a UAV into the pipe at my end and let the pressure carry the bomb to the distance I would detonate it at. So your post was even more indicting of the U.S. being the perp of an act of war.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Brennan? Didn't he sign the letter calling the Biden laptop Russian disinfo? Brennan will lie in the worst sense that an intelligence operative would or could. He gives me the creeps by his looks alone (unfair) and his rep as a communist and an Islamic convert goes hand in hand with a globalist-communist of the highest 33 degree order. ha ha

If I was Russia I would have put a UAV into the pipe at my end and let the pressure carry the bomb to the distance I would detonate it at. So your post was even more indicting of the U.S. being the perp of an act of war.
Wow okay so you can quote Biden saying some nebulous thing about stopping the pipelines and that's true in the absolute. Here is a link affirming that actual ships we're observed in the area, and it gets a haha. And some blah blah about global communist order.
So far.. we have your substanceless to my substantive, at the very least more so than some conjecture based on a couple words uttered. Lol

God of War

Governor
Wow okay so you can quote Biden saying some nebulous thing about stopping the pipelines and that's true in the absolute. Here is a link affirming that actual ships we're observed in the area, and it gets a haha. And some blah blah about global communist order.
So far.. we have your substanceless to my substantive, at the very least more so than some conjecture based on a couple words uttered. Lol
Actually, you get me the Swedish report on the sightings. Also, explain to me why they wouldn't load up the bomb at their end and push the bomb to detonation distance?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, you get me the Swedish report on the sightings. Also, explain to me why they wouldn't load up the bomb at their end and push the bomb to detonation distance?
No. I guess they wouldn't load the bomb up at their end cuz you said Biden did it. Can you make up your mind?

God of War

Governor
No. I guess they wouldn't load the bomb up at their end cuz you said Biden did it. Can you make up your mind?
You can juke this way and that but at some point you're going to have to work with actual reason. Russia has NO reason to sabotage the lines that provide them their leverage against Europe.

The only reason if YOU were to carry YOUR argument why further is because there are factions revolting in the Russian Navy and they are sabotaging Putin. But I doubt that.

Last edited: