• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ukraine vis a vis Russia

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I got you a quote from him where he says he won't let the pipe be in operation. I'm still waiting for PJ'ers to stop making absurd demands when they are given what they want or need in terms of support for my narrative.
The pipeline wasn't in operation and the quote was nowhere near a threat to sabotage a pipeline owned by a German company.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You can juke this way and that but at some point you're going to have to work with actual reason. Russia has NO reason to sabotage the lines that provide them their leverage against Europe.

The only reason if YOU were to carry YOUR argument why further is because there are factions revolting in the Russian Navy and they are sabotaging Putin. But I doubt that.
Or .Putin simply wants to pressure Europe be indicating just what he is willing to do.

See. Simple. Any ody can make up whatever the hell. But look.....I still have a link to sightings of Russian ships to back me up. You...Biden musing...

Who is closer to reality? Boop...me

God of War

Governor
The pipeline wasn't in operation and the quote was nowhere near a threat to sabotage a pipeline owned by a German company.
It is beyond reason to think Russia would blow up its own asset with which to leverage Europe. I believe Nord Stream 1 was delivering LNG.

The U.S. blew it up as they even warned German intelligence that the pipes were under threat of being destroyed. Only a tard would believe Russia did it. Especially with all the political protests in Germany, Denmark, Italy, and France demanding the Nord Streams start delivering LNG. Brandon wanted to nip democracy in the bud by making the demand of the European protesters moot. And you and the rest of the loons keep banging the propaganda drums.

Last edited:

God of War

Governor
Or .Putin simply wants to pressure Europe be indicating just what he is willing to do.
You're kidding right? He would blow up the pipe lines going through Ukraine first.

See. Simple. Any ody can make up whatever the hell. But look.....I still have a link to sightings of Russian ships to back me up. You...Biden musing...
That and ALL the commensurate logic to demonstrate the truth that the U.S. committed an act of war by destroying infrastructure. Brandon was afraid that political pressure (protestors in the streets of Germany, France, Denmark, and Italy demanding their energy deliveries from Russia be resumed) would lead to European capitulation in the Ukraine war. The Poles and the Ukes more likely closed the pipes than Russia. The Swedes no longer have balls as those Eunuchs turn over their wives and daughters to breed with the Islamics. ha ha

Who is closer to reality? Boop...me
Reality and "boop" don't go together at all.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It is beyond reason to think Russia would blow up its own asset with which to leverage Europe. I believe Nord Stream 1 was delivering LNG.

The U.S. blew it up as they even warned German intelligence that the pipes were under threat of being destroyed. Only a tard would believe Russia did it. Especially with all the political protests in Germany, Denmark, Italy, and France demanding the Nord Streams start delivering LNG. Brandon wanted to nip democracy in the bud by making the demand of the European protesters moot. And you and the rest of the
Why exactly is it beyond reason? One, there are other means of Transit if necessary. Two brushes willing to beat up its own citizens. Three, rushes perfectly willing to kill anybody in its citizenry that disagrees with it and it's politic. This is evidence by varied pipes the transit ukraine, gas that's transited through other means, and so on. It's also evidenced by the numerous oligarchs and businessmen that randomly fall or otherwise achieve their death through no volition of their own. It's further evidence by Russia actively imprisoning and beating the shit out of its citizens for daring to object to what it's doing with its call up and conscription. So how precisely is it beyond reason. Oh and furthermore they're not beyond invading their neighbors and bombing the [Unwelcome language removed] out of Innocents, gang raping women and children, and mutilating people that oppose it. So why is it outside the realm of reason that it might blow up a pipe somewhere?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You're kidding right? He would blow up the pipe lines going through Ukraine first.

That and ALL the commensurate logic to demonstrate the truth that the U.S. committed an act of war by destroying infrastructure. Brandon was afraid that political pressure (protestors in the streets of Germany, France, Denmark, and Italy demanding their energy deliveries from Russia be resumed) would lead to European capitulation in the Ukraine war. The Poles and the Ukes more likely closed the pipes than Russia. The Swedes no longer have balls as those Eunuchs turn over their wives and daughters to bred with the Islamics. ha ha

Reality and "boop" don't go together at all.
I mean really, what depths of perversion of reality do you have to go to to try and cling to your points, however flimsy they are. The reader is supposed to accept that because Biden made an utterance about stopping the pipelines he somehow threw a scuba gear on slammed to the depths of the sea and blew up a pipe? Or is it closer to reality that Russian shipping was spotted in the area and something nefarious as relates Russia occurred? Which one is it easier to accept considering what Russia is currently doing to Ukraine, to its infrastructure, to its nuclear facilities, to its people, and suggest about everything else as relates ukraine? But no blowing up a pipe is beyond the realm of reason, that's patently absurd. The guys willing to Nuke or at least says he's willing to Nuke, but he ain't going to blow up no nordstream pipeline huh? I mean really put it all in a row, or on a list, or on a chalkboard, take a step back and see which one is incongruous with the rest. Totally laughable.
I got to admit though you do make for good reading.

God of War

Governor
Why exactly is it beyond reason? One, there are other means of Transit if necessary. Two brushes willing to beat up its own citizens. Three, rushes perfectly willing to kill anybody in its citizenry that disagrees with it and it's politic. This is evidence by varied pipes the transit ukraine, gas that's transited through other means, and so on. It's also evidenced by the numerous oligarchs and businessmen that randomly fall or otherwise achieve their death through no volition of their own. It's further evidence by Russia actively imprisoning and beating the shit out of its citizens for daring to object to what it's doing with its call up and conscription. So how precisely is it beyond reason. Oh and furthermore they're not beyond invading their neighbors and bombing the [Unwelcome language removed] out of Innocents, gang raping women and children, and mutilating people that oppose it. So why is it outside the realm of reason that it might blow up a pipe somewhere?
You're just throwing shit on the wall to see if any of it sticks. No, the U.S. did it.

I hear Zelensky is doing some Rushy things himself.

He may well have people killing Rushy oligarchs to drive a wedge between Putin and what oligarchs are left.

The war crimes will have to be dealt with and de-escalation is the fastest route to that justice. Turn them over or the Rushy money isn't released type of stuff.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

The U.S. blew it up as they even warned German intelligence that the pipes were under threat of being destroyed. Only a tard would believe Russia did it. Especially with all the political protests in Germany, Denmark, Italy, and France demanding the Nord Streams start delivering LNG. Brandon wanted to nip democracy in the bud by making the demand of the European protesters moot. And you and the rest of the loons keep banging the propaganda drums.
The US blew it up...cuz Dog of War says so.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You're just throwing shit on the wall to see if any of it sticks. No, the U.S. did it.

He may well have people killing Rushy oligarchs to drive a wedge between Putin and what oligarchs are left.

The war crimes will have to be dealt with and de-escalation is the fastest route to that justice. Turn them over or the Rushy money isn't released type of stuff.
The US did it...Dog of war got it from Putin, hisself...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Nothing I've said isn't grounded in reality. It's a factual matter that Russia transits gas. It's a factual manner that it transits through Ukraine and other regions of Eastern europe. It's a factual matter that it's trying to conquer ukraine. It's a factual matter that they're wantingly killing innocent women and children, gang raping them, mutilating them and so on. It's a factual matter that if you're a high-ranking businessman or an oligarch in Russia and you speak sideways about putin, the odds are pretty high that you're [Unwelcome language removed] dead by falling out a window or down several flights of stairs. It's a factual matter that Putin wants to squeeze Europe via the gas that he's withholding.

Your retort is blah blah the US did it?

Yes zielinski is doing a lot of Rushy shit.. you know why? Because his country is being invaded, a conqueror is trying to take it while simultaneously gang raping his women children and so on everywhere they go. So what in Christ's name do you think they would be doing in Ukraine to people that are visiting their country with that sort of violence? Are they supposed to sit back and smile and thank them?

God of War

Governor
Nothing I've said isn't grounded in reality. It's a factual matter that Russia transits gas. It's a factual manner that it transits through Ukraine and other regions of Eastern europe. It's a factual matter that it's trying to conquer ukraine. It's a factual matter that they're wantingly killing innocent women and children, gang raping them, mutilating them and so on. It's a factual matter that if you're a high-ranking businessman or an oligarch in Russia and you speak sideways about putin, the odds are pretty high that you're [Unwelcome language removed] dead by falling out a window or down several flights of stairs. It's a factual matter that Putin wants to squeeze Europe via the gas that he's withholding.

Your retort is blah blah the US did it?

Yes zielinski is doing a lot of Rushy shit.. you know why? Because his country is being invaded, a conqueror is trying to take it while simultaneously gang raping his women children and so on everywhere they go. So what in Christ's name do you think they would be doing in Ukraine to people that are visiting their country with that sort of violence? Are they supposed to sit back and smile and thank them?
None of this furthers your argument that Putin would blow up his own pipes.

God of War

Governor
The US blew it up...cuz Dog of War says so.
It is the reasoned truth. You rely on plausible deniability for the U.S. and it doesn't exist. You have to make the case Poland or Ukraine did the crime for the U.S. not to do the time.

Brandon strikes me as the kind who would do this show of force blowing up pipes (an act of war) like he has sic'ed his FBI SWAT teams on ordinary Americans in an effort to terrorize his political opposition.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It is the reasoned truth. You rely on plausible deniability for the U.S. and it doesn't exist. You have to make the case Poland or Ukraine did the crime for the U.S. not to do the time.

Brandon strikes me as the kind who would do this show of force blowing up pipes (an act of war) like he has sic'ed his FBI SWAT teams on ordinary Americans in an effort to terrorize his political opposition.
Lol. Not a shred of fact on your end...but everyone else that comes along with fact...is implausible to you. That's rich

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Either you can't read or don't read. I've brought the facts.
where? what'd i miss??

lemme see.... bunch of conjecture, no links check. your saying 'it is so' - check. you - calling people tards , etc... check.

nope.. no, i dont see any facts..

now what?

i could just as easily say Kim Dumb Un strapped a speedo on, swam there, and dove down and chewed through it with his teeth....and I'd be on par with what youve put out so far...

meanwhile..everything else i've conjectured...holds water..cause...it's real....

Jack4freedom

Governor
Brennan? Didn't he sign the letter calling the Biden laptop Russian disinfo? Brennan will lie in the worst sense that an intelligence operative would or could. He gives me the creeps by his looks alone (unfair) and his rep as a communist and an Islamic convert goes hand in hand with a globalist-communist of the highest 33 degree order. ha ha

If I was Russia I would have put a UAV into the pipe at my end and let the pressure carry the bomb to the distance I would detonate it at. So your post was even more indicting of the U.S. being the perp of an act of war.
If you was Russia….lol….Your presence here is that of a right eyed, bushy tailed Russian stooge, much like your buddy Tucker…

Jack4freedom

Governor
in the current state..neither Biden nor Trump are good for America.

There is certainly a vendetta..animosity..between the two... which is secondary to the situation, an attempted conquest. THis world vowed to stand against such shit...remember??

not to state the obvious...your right, is equal to my right..is equal to everyone else's right.. we can certainly de-escalate... but it will require concession..not of Ukraine.. but of Russia....in that...Ukraine is not theirs to have. Period.

We can also kick Russias ass and send it out of Ukraine.. (it looks as though that is the course, although by proxy..)

i've also staked no position Biden or Trump or otherwise... see?
The important thing is that President Zelenskyy IS GOOD FOR UKRAINE. He has demonstrated incredible courage, military acumen and diplomatic expertise after being thrown into a white hot fire as a young inexperienced politician/leader. I wish we had a guy like him.