• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ukraine war: Brought to you by every person who did not vote for Trump and those that helped steal the election

God of War

Governor
I'm sure Putin doesn't mind the 20,000 Javelins and Stingers....
RasPutin will be handing them out like candy (the ones they'v said they've captured) to every U.S. bound Islamic terrorist he can find. Good job Brandon. ha ha Of course Brandon's covered that by closing the Mexican border nice and tight. ha ha

Pssst... Trump sent those. Biden was leading from behind when they sent more at congresses insistence.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
RasPutin will be handing them out like candy (the ones they'v said they've captured) to every U.S. bound Islamic terrorist he can find. Good job Brandon. ha ha Of course Brandon's covered that by closing the Mexican border nice and tight. ha ha

Pssst... Trump sent those. Biden was leading from behind when they sent more at congresses insistence.
Trump sent 39 launchers and less than 300 missiles. The sale was authorized in 2017, but held up for months because Trump really didn't want to sell them.

Trump Resisted Sale of Javelins to Ukraine
Republicans are defending him in the impeachment inquiry by saying he gave more military aid than his predecessor, but it came only after the reluctant president was convinced it would be good for U.S. business.

God of War

Governor
Trump sent 39 launchers and less than 300 missiles. The sale was authorized in 2017, but held up for months because Trump really didn't want to sell them.

Trump Resisted Sale of Javelins to Ukraine
Republicans are defending him in the impeachment inquiry by saying he gave more military aid than his predecessor, but it came only after the reluctant president was convinced it would be good for U.S. business.

Complete and utter revisionist bullshit there.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Complete and utter revisionist bullshit there.
correct. the anti ukrainian would have you believe that's all... in reality....hundreds of millions in weaponry, non-offensie suystems and equipment, etc were sent year over year during the trump admin...

now that that fakery is destroyed, lets see what the russian supporters posit next....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
correct. the anti ukrainian would have you believe that's all... in reality....hundreds of millions in weaponry, non-offensie suystems and equipment, etc were sent year over year during the trump admin...

now that that fakery is destroyed, lets see what the russian supporters posit next....
Really? You now think I am anti-Ukrainian? Trump approved a small number of Javelin launchers and missiles. Sources inside of the administration say he at first didn't want to sell them, then insisted they be kept on the western side of the nation...where they were no threat to the Russian tanks in Donbass. Why would he require that limit on their placement while Russian tanks are killing Ukrainian soldiers at the front?

You don't like the Foreign Policy link? Do you see them as leftists?

God of War

Governor

Thanks for taking the time.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
oddly enough i have his back...see #26.
Yes, very odd. Nothing you posted disputes what I posted...

God of War

Governor
And what do you have to offer to prove me wrong? Nothing. Your opinions do not count as proof. I posted a link to sources that you cannot disprove.
Here's my link courtesy PF. Click it and read from a neutral 3rd party. Note how Trump pops the cherry and Democrats take the credit despite their impotence. Think China tariffs and Ukraine lethal aid to name but two.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Here's my link courtesy PF. Click it and read from a neutral 3rd party. Note how Trump pops the cherry and Democrats take the credit despite their impotence. Think China tariffs and Ukraine lethal aid to name but two.

Damn...that does not disprove what I wrote.

Trump resisted the sale of Javelins...then required they be kept far from the front lines and not be used against the Russian tanks in Donbass.

Trump put a hold on military aid to Ukraine starting before July 2019 and finally released in September 2019....because he got caught.

God of War

Governor
Damn...that does not disprove what I wrote.

Trump resisted the sale of Javelins...then required they be kept far from the front lines and not be used against the Russian tanks in Donbass.

Trump put a hold on military aid to Ukraine starting before July 2019 and finally released in September 2019....because he got caught.
Trump authorized the lethal aid. He used part of that aid to determine that Biden and son committed treason against this country. The laptop from hell tells the story that Trump was justified in pressuring Ukraine to reveal the American corruption that undermined their continued development into a non-corrupt state.

Biden's corruption was the height of hypocrisy and a lesson learned by those corrupt forces in Ukraine.

God of War

Governor

Read this link of yours carefully. Pay attention to the dates and the exact meaning of words. It doesn't support your contention, or what appears to be your contention. The cherry popper of lethal aid was Trump.

@PhilFish

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Really? You now think I am anti-Ukrainian? Trump approved a small number of Javelin launchers and missiles. Sources inside of the administration say he at first didn't want to sell them, then insisted they be kept on the western side of the nation...where they were no threat to the Russian tanks in Donbass. Why would he require that limit on their placement while Russian tanks are killing Ukrainian soldiers at the front?

You don't like the Foreign Policy link? Do you see them as leftists?
i have provided you with the data... you continue to bleat.. "small number of javelins..." i provide data affirming hundreds of millions in equipment, defensive weaponry, etc...

who is anti what on that basis? you...peddling an incomplete picture, a falsehood. me...prviding the reality. ?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

again, you posit its that one limited thing.

it's a falsehood.