• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ukraine war: Brought to you by every person who did not vote for Trump and those that helped steal the election

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Trump authorized the lethal aid. He used part of that aid to determine that Biden and son committed treason against this country. The laptop from hell tells the story that Trump was justified in pressuring Ukraine to reveal the American corruption that undermined their continued development into a non-corrupt state.

Biden's corruption was the height of hypocrisy and a lesson learned by those corrupt forces in Ukraine.
Wow...that is a new one. So Trump used the aid for Ukraine to somehow prove Biden committed treason? WTF are you talking about? What did he do that was Treason? Why didn't Trump order an investigation by his own DOJ and why did he wait until 2019....after Biden had announced he was running for president and the polls said he was in the lead?

The laptop has now been in the hands of the FBI as well as Baltimore PD for three years and nobody has found a crime to charge Hunter with.

The fact is that the prosecutor they fired was corrupt as hell. I already posted about the fact that he had promoted his driver to be a prosecutor...not only that...the guy went from being a chauffer to the head of a regional prosecutors office...and then went about robbing people blind. He got caught with diamonds from a jeweler who was later murdered....and Shokin fired anyone who attempted to investigate.

Daria Kaleniuk, the co-founder and executive director of the Anti Corruption Action Centre in Kyiv, Ukraine, credited Biden, the International Monetary Fund — which threatened to delay $40 billion in aid for similar reasons — and others with the prosecutor's removal.

God of War

Governor
Wow...that is a new one. So Trump used the aid for Ukraine to somehow prove Biden committed treason? WTF are you talking about? What did he do that was Treason? Why didn't Trump order an investigation by his own DOJ and why did he wait until 2019....after Biden had announced he was running for president and the polls said he was in the lead?

The laptop has now been in the hands of the FBI as well as Baltimore PD for three years and nobody has found a Crime to charge Hunter with.

The fact is that the prosecutor they fired was corrupt as hell. I already posted about the fact that he had promoted his driver to be a prosecutor...not only that...the guy went from being a chauffer to the head of a regional prosecutors office...and then went about robbing people blind. He got caught with diamonds from a jeweler who was later murdered....and Shokin fired anyone who attempted to investigate.

Daria Kaleniuk, the co-founder and executive director of the Anti Corruption Action Centre in Kyiv, Ukraine, credited Biden, the International Monetary Fund — which threatened to delay $40 billion in aid for similar reasons — and others with the prosecutor's removal.

Biden showed Ukraine American hypocrisy regarding corruption in spades. The very people lecturing Ukraine about corruption are corrupt. Sick Dem shit.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
i have provided you with the data... you continue to bleat.. "small number of javelins..." i provide data affirming hundreds of millions in equipment, defensive weaponry, etc...

who is anti what on that basis? you...peddling an incomplete picture, a falsehood. me...prviding the reality. ?
Really? Where did you post of the millions in military aid sent by Obama? Did you know about the US troops sent to train Ukrainian soldiers by Obama? The republicans claim Obama sent blankets and teddy bears. Is that what you think? I've posted several times now accounts of what kind of aid we have sent...including counter battery radar, allowing the Ukrainians to locate and destroy artillery and mortar units. Armored humvees and body armor. Patrol boats and ammunition....

And now over 20,000 javelins and stingers...as opposed to the 300 sent by Trump.

Tell me again how beneficial it was to require the Ukrainian army to store those Javelins on the other side of the country from where they were needed.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Given to you a long, long time ago.
You've posted nothing that would actually prove anything. Meanwhile I've posted evidence of Shokin's corruption and the demands of not just Biden, but the IMF, EU, World Bank and a bunch of non-partisan congressmen.

There is no evidence tying Joe Biden to anything close to corrupt. Just like your insistence that the election was stolen....

You are simply a fount of bullshit.

God of War

Governor
You've posted nothing that would actually prove anything. Meanwhile I've posted evidence of Shokin's corruption and the demands of not just Biden, but the IMF, EU, World Bank and a bunch of non-partisan congressmen.

There is no evidence tying Joe Biden to anything close to corrupt. Just like your insistence that the election was stolen....

You are simply a fount of bullshit.
You're the font of shit.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Dude, you're still hard up for a sale.
Did you think I'm trying to convince you? I'm not. You're hopeless. I've presented facts refuting your opinions because you're an easy target and I want to make sure that others who read your posts understand how far from the truth you are.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Biden showed Ukraine American hypocrisy regarding corruption in spades. The very people lecturing Ukraine about corruption are corrupt. Sick Dem shit.
Putin has just announced serious sanctions against Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Hillary Clinton, Jen Psaki, Tony Blinken and other US citizens he considers enemies of the Putinocracy. Donald Trump, Rudy Guiliani, Paul Manafort, Kevin McCarthy, Paul Gosar, Jim Jordan, Roger Stone, Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity are all being considered for high Russian government awards....

God of War

Governor
Putin has just announced serious sanctions against Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Hillary Clinton, Jen Psaki, Tony Blinken and other US citizens he considers enemies of the Putinocracy. Donald Trump, Rudy Guiliani, Paul Manafort, Kevin McCarthy, Paul Godard, Jim Jordan, Roger Stone, Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity are all being considered for High Russian government awards...
You talk like China's bitch.

God of War

Governor
Putin, Trump, Hannity, Carlson, Jordan and Marjory Taylor Green are in bed with the Chi Coms.....You are the bitch...
The left has JACK-shit to offer. JACK-shit pseudo-scientific, pseudo-spiritual, pseudo-competence, pseudo-progressive, pseudo-medical notions permeate the leftist pseudo-human-beings plaguing the nation. Take your beating and go.

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
The left has JACK-shit to offer. JACK-shit pseudo-scientific, pseudo-spiritual, pseudo-competene, pseudo-progressive, pseudo-medical notions permeate the leftist pseudo-human-beings plaguing the nation. Take your beating and go.
At least the so called “left” is not in bed with Putin like your idol Trump and his personal cadre of butt lickers in congress, the “alternative facts” media and the blood sucking greedy ass holes who run the oil companies. Anyone who supports these vermin is no real American in my book.

God of War

Governor
At least the so called “left” is not in bed with Putin like your idol Trump and his personal cadre of butt lickers in congress, the “alternative facts” media and the blood sucking greedy ass holes who run the oil companies. Anyone who supports these vermin is no real American in my book.
If Trump has been in bed with Putin why are there no Trump Plazas in Russia? No Trump Plazas you have Jack-shit to back up your false claim.

Fun fact: Trump and everybody else disinterested in being on a knife's edge regarding all out thermonuclear war is a patriot. You on the left with your constant antagonism and war chants against Putin (who is literally 1/10 the problem China is in all the categories) are clearly brain dead. There is no other explanation for it.

Jack4freedom

Governor
If Trump has been in bed with Putin why are there no Trump Plazas in Russia? No Trump Plazas you have Jack-shit to back up your false claim.

Fun fact: Trump and everybody else disinterested in being on a knife's edge regarding all out thermonuclear war is a patriot. You on the left with your constant antagonism and war chants against Putin (who is literally 1/10 the problem China is in all the categories) are clearly brain dead. There is no other explanation for it.
Constant antagonism and war chants by who? Please cite them and let’s see the tape. In your world, I gues not coddling and sucking up to a punk like Putin is antagonizing and calling for war....You, as always are full of shit.