• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ukraine whistleblower investigation; get some popcorn.

Ray Colburn

Council Member
The United states has been damaged very badly by an embedded Deep State of unelected bureaucrats bent on selling out the American people to an approaching world government. After the election of a community organizer, Barack Obama, born in Kenya, with no verifiable proof of citizenship and virtually no one who recalled attending any of the schools he excelled in as constitutional scholar, Americans suffered through eight years of a contrived leader who wasn’t even qualified to operate the elevators in the white House.

Obama’s phony credentials and polished ineptitude were all that was necessary to begin the process of making all Americans dependent on government by destroying private health insurance and forcing private citizens into a scheme of socialized medicine. It was just a first step to lower the living standards of the US to levels of the rest of the world already hopelessly trapped in the swamp of global central planning.

The damage done to the US was profound, but it was planned and progressing on schedule until a billionaire businessman stepped in and exposed the plan. The people wanted their country back and they voted that way.

Trump’s success at alerting the people hit the Deep State like a surprise attack and it quickly mobilized even before his election while Hillary Clinton was destroying subpoenaed evidence to cover the wrongdoing of the state. The Deep State was already so far into the process of fundamentally altering America at the expense of average citizens that it was too late to hide. It immediately corrupted the FBI and the DOJ and used them as a posse to go after the upstart candidate.

Trust in government is at an all time low and while Republicans are no prize, Democrats are largely responsible for political malfeasance that is shattering the faith of the people in our election procedures and our way of life.

After failing at endless obstructive investigations that doomed party is still digging in its heels because it knows failure means the jig will be up and many of them will go down. Even with most of the media in their pockets they are going to fail again as they did with the ridiculously forlorn Mueller Report. They are diving right off the deep end Kamikaze style with this Ukraine thing because like war criminals they know they’ll be given no quarter if they lose.

Get some popcorn and watch.

The United states has been damaged very badly by an embedded Deep State of unelected bureaucrats bent on selling out the American people to an approaching world government. After the election of a community organizer, Barack Obama, born in Kenya, with no verifiable proof of citizenship and virtually no one who recalled attending any of the schools he excelled in as constitutional scholar, Americans suffered through eight years of a contrived leader who wasn’t even qualified to operate the elevators in the white House.

Obama’s phony credentials and polished ineptitude were all that was necessary to begin the process of making all Americans dependent on government by destroying private health insurance and forcing private citizens into a scheme of socialized medicine. It was just a first step to lower the living standards of the US to levels of the rest of the world already hopelessly trapped in the swamp of global central planning.

The damage done to the US was profound, but it was planned and progressing on schedule until a billionaire businessman stepped in and exposed the plan. The people wanted their country back and they voted that way.

Trump’s success at alerting the people hit the Deep State like a surprise attack and it quickly mobilized even before his election while Hillary Clinton was destroying subpoenaed evidence to cover the malfeasance of the state. The Deep State was already so far into the process of fundamentally altering America at the expense of average citizens that it was too late to hide. It immediately corrupted the FBI and the DOJ and used them as a posse to go after the upstart candidate.

Trust in government is at an all time low and while Republicans are no prize, Democrats are largely responsible for political malfeasance that is shattering the faith of the people in our election procedures and our way of life.

After failing at endless obstructive investigations that doomed party is still digging in its heels because it knows failure means the jig will be up and many of them will go down. Even with most of the media in their pockets they are going to fail again as they did with the ridiculously forlorn Mueller Report. They are diving right off the deep end Kamikaze style with this Ukraine thing because like war criminals they know they’ll be given no quarter if they lose.

Excellent summarization.

Welcome to the forum.

voyager

4Q2247365
The United states has been damaged very badly by an embedded Deep State of unelected bureaucrats bent on selling out the American people to an approaching world government. .
I keep trying to find a list of names of the, "Deep State" people. Do you know who all they might be... something besides, "They" would be nice. Personally I think Congress does a bang up job of screwing things up on their own.

I keep trying to find a list of names of the, "Deep State" people. Do you know who all they might be... something besides, "They" would be nice. Personally I think Congress does a bang up job of screwing things up on their own.
You haven't looked very hard or you're just being disingenuous.

Because I'm sure you've never heard of any of these people.....

FBI Departures:

1. James Comey, director (fired)
  2. Andrew McCabe, deputy director (fired)
  3. Peter Strzok, counterintelligence expert (fired)
  4. Lisa Page, attorney (demoted; resigned)
  5. James Rybicki, chief of staff (resigned)
  6. James Baker, general counsel (resigned)
  7. Mike Kortan, assistant director for public affairs (resigned)
  8. Josh Campbell, special assistant to James Comey (resigned)
  9. James Turgal, executive assistant director (resigned)
  10. Greg Bower, assistant director for office of congressional affairs (resigned)
  11. Michael Steinbach, executive assistant director (resigned)
  12. John Giacalone, executive assistant director (resigned)
DOJ Departures:

1. Sally Yates, deputy attorney general (fired)
  2. Bruce Ohr, associate deputy attorney general (twice demoted)
  3. David Laufman, counterintelligence chief (resigned)
  4. Rachel Brand, deputy attorney general (resigned)
  5. Trisha Beth Anderson, office of legal counsel for FBI (demoted or reassigned*)
  6. John P. Carlin, assistant attorney general (resigned)
  7. Peter Kadzik, assistant attorney general, congressional liaison (resigned)
  8. Mary McCord, acting assistant attorney general (resigned)
  9. Matthew Axelrod, principal assistant to deputy attorney general (resigned)
  10. Preet Bharara, U.S. attorney, SDNY (fired along with 45 other U.S. Attorneys)
  11. Sharon McGowan, civil rights division (resigned)
  12. Diana Flynn, litigation director for LGBTQ civil rights (resigned)
  13. Vanita Gupta, civil rights division (resigned)
  14. Joel McElvain, assistant branch director of the civil division (resigned)
Try harder next time.

voyager

4Q2247365
You haven't looked very hard or you're just being disingenuous.

Because I'm sure you've never heard of any of these people.....

FBI Departures:

1. James Comey, director (fired)
  2. Andrew McCabe, deputy director (fired)
  3. Peter Strzok, counterintelligence expert (fired)
  4. Lisa Page, attorney (demoted; resigned)
  5. James Rybicki, chief of staff (resigned)
  6. James Baker, general counsel (resigned)
  7. Mike Kortan, assistant director for public affairs (resigned)
  8. Josh Campbell, special assistant to James Comey (resigned)
  9. James Turgal, executive assistant director (resigned)
  10. Greg Bower, assistant director for office of congressional affairs (resigned)
  11. Michael Steinbach, executive assistant director (resigned)
  12. John Giacalone, executive assistant director (resigned)
DOJ Departures:

1. Sally Yates, deputy attorney general (fired)
  2. Bruce Ohr, associate deputy attorney general (twice demoted)
  3. David Laufman, counterintelligence chief (resigned)
  4. Rachel Brand, deputy attorney general (resigned)
  5. Trisha Beth Anderson, office of legal counsel for FBI (demoted or reassigned*)
  6. John P. Carlin, assistant attorney general (resigned)
  7. Peter Kadzik, assistant attorney general, congressional liaison (resigned)
  8. Mary McCord, acting assistant attorney general (resigned)
  9. Matthew Axelrod, principal assistant to deputy attorney general (resigned)
  10. Preet Bharara, U.S. attorney, SDNY (fired along with 45 other U.S. Attorneys)
  11. Sharon McGowan, civil rights division (resigned)
  12. Diana Flynn, litigation director for LGBTQ civil rights (resigned)
  13. Vanita Gupta, civil rights division (resigned)
  14. Joel McElvain, assistant branch director of the civil division (resigned)
Try harder next time.

And a link to how all these people are connected to the Deep State and who is in charge. I also see these people are no longer in Government how do they still pull all the strings.

And a link to how all these people are connected to the Deep State and who is in charge. I also see these people are no longer in Government how do they still pull all the strings.
Yes.

Those are the deep state leftist government subverters who have already been fired or asked to resign due to malfeasance. More will follow no doubt.

FYI...... Every name has a link attached to it that explains their involvement and reason for termination. The links are attached to the little blue words behind the names.

Read up.

voyager

4Q2247365
Yes.

Those are the deep state leftist government subverters who have already been fired or asked to resign due to malfeasance. More will follow no doubt.

FYI...... Every name has a link attached to it that explains their involvement and reason for termination. The links are attached to the little blue words behind the names.

Read up.

Ah, the Deep State are "leftists." And none of the links say How they are Deep State and how these people still keep pulling the strings. I would like to have names of people who are in control of the, "Deep State" today. Who controls Presidents, because They would have to be controlled. Moar Leftists I would imagine...

I believe any, "Deep State" would be far beyond any Left or Right but would use those for their own evil ends.

I am checking out for the evening but will return tomorrow to see if there is a reply.

chow

Last edited:

Ray Colburn

Council Member
They're like rats on a ship. They don't want to jump off when it sinks, they want to steer the ship from the lower decks. These rats appear only when they're trapped. Sure, Comey and Gates were obvious vermin but the real infestation is made up of the little rats that are everywhere.

Ah, the Deep State are "leftists." And none of the links say How they are Deep State and how these people still keep pulling the strings. I would like to have names of people who are in control of the, "Deep State" today. Who controls Presidents, because They would have to be controlled. Moar Leftists I would imagine...

I believe any, "Deep State" would be far beyond any Left or Right but would use those for their own evil ends.

I am checking out for the evening but will return tomorrow to see if there is a reply.

chow
It's Ciao. Not chow.

Glad to help.....again.

voyager

4Q2247365
They're like rats on a ship. They don't want to jump off when it sinks, they want to steer the ship from the lower decks. These rats appear only when they're trapped. Sure, Comey and Gates were obvious vermin but the real infestation is made up of the little rats that are everywhere.
I said I wanted names not, "ships and rats". SomeOnes are running whatever the "Deep State " show is.

voyager

4Q2247365
It's Ciao. Not chow.

Glad to help.....again.
Your reply sez you have no answer. Next time you give a list of names the link you give to them should consist of how they are connected to any, "Deep State." As far as I am concerned, "Deep State" is just a boogie man used by those who have no clue.

Your reply sez you have no answer. Next time you give a list of names the link you give to them should consist of how they are connected to any, "Deep State." As far as I am concerned, "Deep State" is just a boogie man used by those who have no clue.
I really don't give a shit what you want.

If you don't know the subject on which you're posting then you should refrain from commenting due to your ignorance.

You asked for help. I provided you with information that you obviously much needed. Next time you should do your own work. If YOU want the answers to YOUR questions perhaps you should google it like most inquisitive people would do. Imploring others to do more work after already providing you assistance is ungrateful and lazy.

Typical leftist trait.

voyager

4Q2247365
I really don't give a shit what you want.

You asked for help.
I understand you don't give a shit. It is obvious in your replies. I wasn't asking for Right Wing Mumbo Jumbo which is what I always get when asking who the Deep State is. You see you still can not answer my question honestly only redirect back to me. Your credibility = zero.

I understand you don't give a shit. It is obvious in your replies. I wasn't asking for Right Wing Mumbo Jumbo which is what I always get when asking who the Deep State is. You see you still can not answer my question honestly only redirect back to me. Your credibility = zero.
My credibility zero??

That's funny coming from someone who has to ask everyone for information he's ignorant about.

Because you're woefully un-informed I provided you with 25 examples of deep state actors who have been fired or asked to resign due to illegalities and malfeasance of varying types.

Do you know why the deep state is called the deep state?? Here let me help you out .....again.

Deep staters are subversives that have imbedded themselves in our bureaucratic establishment. They are called the deep state because they hide themselves and actively strive to remain hidden. You want to find out who they are then go root them out.

Stop being obtuse.

We are done here.

Last edited:

voyager

4Q2247365
My credibility zero??

I provided you with 25 examples of deep state actors who have been fired or asked to resign due to illegalities and malfeasance of varying types.

. We are done here.
Hopefully you Are done. You provided me with twenty five examples of bullshit.

AnaKasparianForPOTUS

Council Member

Trump’s success at alerting the people hit the Deep State like a surprise attack and it quickly mobilized even before his election while Hillary Clinton was destroying subpoenaed evidence to cover the wrongdoing of the state. The Deep State was already so far into the process of fundamentally altering America at the expense of average citizens that it was too late to hide. It immediately corrupted the FBI and the DOJ and used them as a posse to go after the upstart candidate.