• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Um... is this place still open to conservatives?

John Doe

I detest liberalism
This place has really dropped off. Just so happens to coincide with the arrival of the Topix gang. Sad to see it, but oh well. You know how they say "we get the government we deserve"?

Jen

Senator
This place has really dropped off. Just so happens to coincide with the arrival of the Topix gang. Sad to see it, but oh well. You know how they say "we get the government we deserve"?
They are masters of destroying a board, I guess.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
There are “topix” people from both “sides”. You know that, right?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
It ain't butthurt liberals whinging about who's posting. That would be the congregants of Our Lady of Perpetual Victimhood rending their garments.
Yeah, the crying here is seriously epic. And it ain’t by liberals...lol.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Gang?

Whom am I missing.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Gang?

Whom am I missing.
They try to blame newcomers for the problems here. There sr several of us from both “sides” here - mick, nutty Cortez, and Neo on one side...then PNW, fake name and myself on the other.

We are of course not affiliated with any gang. :)

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Let me just put it like this, the place is not the same.
I'll still swing by, but everything changes, it's the only constant.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
They try to blame newcomers for the problems here. There sr several of us from both “sides” here - mick, nutty Cortez, and Neo on one side...then PNW, fake name and myself on the other.

Nice.

Welcome.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

Well, it sure wouldn't be much fun here if everyone agreed with me on everything.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Oh dear, and you had to reach back 3 years to get that. Who's whining now?
Wait until November and we'll see who is crying again.
You don't seriously think one of those [Expletive Deleted] individuals on your side is going to beat President Trump?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Yet, you have the nerve to post others "whine" :)