• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Under Donald Trump, drone strikes far exceed Obama’s numbers - well, well there goes that whatabout

Colorforms

Senator
It makes no difference if you are a member of a hostile military force engaged in fighting against the USA. Awlaki was. Over 200 Americans joined to fight with ISIS. If Trump ordered air strikes that killed any of them would you care? I would not.
Awlaki was "alleged" to have been. The reason we have due process is to keep democrats from executing people just by accusation. :)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So, like a good fascist, you make the accusation without any evidence. :)
Two terrorist bombers were captured and gave evidence that Awlaki assembled the bombs.
He knew for a year that he was a target. He'd been found guilty in a Yemeni court and condemned to death.

Figures you'd be on the side of the terrorists

Colorforms

Senator
Two terrorist bombers were captured and gave evidence that Awlaki assembled the bombs.
He knew for a year that he was a target. He'd been found guilty in a Yemeni court and condemned to death.

Figures you'd be on the side of the terrorists
Again, you can't defend what you said so you change the subject. You claimed Trump killed American citizens in drone strikes. Quit being your typical self and post honestly.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Again, you can't defend what you said so you change the subject. You claimed Trump killed American citizens in drone strikes. Quit being your typical self and post honestly.
I said there were a number of Americans among the ISIS fighters. Did we owe them due process?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And the dishonesty continues. How many has Trumped killed again?

We're done. You're obviously just trolling for quarters. :(
I'm saying we know there were over 200 who signed up to fight for ISIS. When we were bombing ISIS held towns did we know or care where they were? No. The FBI compiled the list. Unless you can prove they are alive, they were probably killed and, not that I care, but there goes your argument that only democrats execute citizens without due process. Awlaki was the regional head of Al Qaeda. He didn't deserve due process at the risk of American lives to catch him. Quit supporting the terrorists.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Who said we didn't have any evidence?

Yes, killing him was not only okay, but warranted.

Your games are getting boring.
Has anyone shown you evidence? I've seen none. Before Awlaki was killed there was ample evidence in the news. Two bombers had been captured and gave him up.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I'm saying we know there were over 200 who signed up to fight for ISIS. When we were bombing ISIS held towns did we know or care where they were? No. The FBI compiled the list. Unless you can prove they are alive, they were probably killed and, not that I care, but there goes your argument that only democrats execute citizens without due process. Awlaki was the regional head of Al Qaeda. He didn't deserve due process at the risk of American lives to catch him. Quit supporting the terrorists.
So where's the List?

They can find more than 200 in Detroit tonight at a Mosque mourning Soleimani...……..