• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Understanding CRT from the racist perspective

4/15

Mayor
When I was growing up I lived in a white town. I did go looking for inferior black kids to harass. All I found was black kids out having fun and I felt so stupid because I was not having fun.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
When I was growing up I lived in a white town. I did go looking for inferior black kids to harass. All I found was black kids out having fun and I felt so stupid because I was not having fun.
You're silly. I hope you eventually joined in their fun.

I grew up in a small town with a handful of black families so there were one or 2 black kids in each class in school. Our parents didn't pass down that racism prevalent in the south as they were all first or second generation immigrants from eastern Europe. They were still reeling from the nazis and fascists of their day.

4/15

Mayor
You're silly. I hope you eventually joined in their fun.

I grew up in a small town with a handful of black families so there were one or 2 black kids in each class in school. Our parents didn't pass down that racism prevalent in the south as they were all first or second generation immigrants from eastern Europe. They were still reeling from the nazis and fascists of their day.
No I DID NOT FIND FUN. I found self reliance and distaste for humans. I had very few people i would talk to most all my teen years. To help with my self reliance i went to work at 10 years old as a pump jockey at a local gas station. I also delivered newspapers 7 days a week.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
No I DID NOT FIND FUN. I found self reliance and distaste for humans. I had very few people i would talk to most all my teen years. To help with my self reliance i went to work at 10 years old as a pump jockey at a local gas station. I also delivered newspapers 7 days a week.
Well, darn. I'm sorry you had it so hard, but you did single-handedly improve your situation.