• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Understanding CRT from the racist perspective

4/15

Mayor
When I was growing up I lived in a white town. I did go looking for inferior black kids to harass. All I found was black kids out having fun and I felt so stupid because I was not having fun.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
When I was growing up I lived in a white town. I did go looking for inferior black kids to harass. All I found was black kids out having fun and I felt so stupid because I was not having fun.
You're silly. I hope you eventually joined in their fun.

I grew up in a small town with a handful of black families so there were one or 2 black kids in each class in school. Our parents didn't pass down that racism prevalent in the south as they were all first or second generation immigrants from eastern Europe. They were still reeling from the nazis and fascists of their day.

4/15

Mayor
You're silly. I hope you eventually joined in their fun.

I grew up in a small town with a handful of black families so there were one or 2 black kids in each class in school. Our parents didn't pass down that racism prevalent in the south as they were all first or second generation immigrants from eastern Europe. They were still reeling from the nazis and fascists of their day.
No I DID NOT FIND FUN. I found self reliance and distaste for humans. I had very few people i would talk to most all my teen years. To help with my self reliance i went to work at 10 years old as a pump jockey at a local gas station. I also delivered newspapers 7 days a week.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
No I DID NOT FIND FUN. I found self reliance and distaste for humans. I had very few people i would talk to most all my teen years. To help with my self reliance i went to work at 10 years old as a pump jockey at a local gas station. I also delivered newspapers 7 days a week.
Well, darn. I'm sorry you had it so hard, but you did single-handedly improve your situation.

SCOTUS "one nation under God with equal justice under law" law of the land in retrospect was unrealistic optimism as it was so critical their fabricated misnomer immaculate Jesus the Christ conception of being forgiven for their ChristHitler master race of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament - DOI - Israel flag - absentee voting ballots arsonists theory continued for those burning Bush's Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom national religion fabricated Islam misnomers & immaculate drug conceptions granted SCOTUS Rehnquist standing prior to 9/11 patriot act "serve the Pope or die" more perfect union with Islam "death to the infidels" CRT theory in suicidal sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming.

Seems having SCOTUS Rehnquist's fabricated Islam misnomers in addition to immaculate drug conceptions prior to 9/11 after yet another thieving National Archives purchased US Constitution arsonists incident with that supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court "one nation under God with equal justice under law" diatribe tautology certainly defines their Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom's national religion of cross conditioned way beyond suicidal super egos pleasure principle avoidance - acceptance of Israel in survival of the fittest fascists attempt to have Islam Arab flying carpet terrorists under "serve the Pope or die" contract to nuke Temple Mount for 9/11.

Tautology "man is God" diatribe of suicidal super egos cognitive dissonance from Christiananlity pedophilia, cross conditioned way beyond therapy as the reincarnation of Jesus the Christ Freudian slips after putting on a 9/11 patriot act from a more perfect union of "serve the Pope or die" with Islam "death to the infidels" for a Fourth Reich based on SCOTUS pseudoscience of fabricated Islam misnomers, immaculate drug conceptions & assertions Eisenhower was a mass murderer as a national religion might fool some of the people some of the time; but can it actually fool all of the people all the time without lynching enforcement immunity in a new holy trinity of sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming....