• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Unemployment insurance payout increases $600 per week. Is that fair?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
DACA settles it that the worst prez ever was The Illiterate Kenyan. A true moron and a white-hating racist and america-hating traitor. And married to an obvious tranny.
Wow...and the two children? Pictures of Michelle while pregnant? You are much more rabid than I'd thought.

Do you even know what DACA did? I suppose you also hated Reagan's amnesty, eh?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
DACA settles it that the worst prez ever was The Illiterate Kenyan. A true moron and a white-hating racist and america-hating traitor. And married to an obvious tranny.
Wow...and the two children? Pictures of Michelle while pregnant? You are much more rabid than I'd thought.

Mick

The Right is always right

Up in the middle of the night trolling again, eh middie? That failing restaurant business is causing your more anxiety than I thought. It's your own fault.

Lulz

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Lots of people have lost money owning a home. You buy a house and then some trash move in next door and your house value is cut in half. Or an airport opens up a mile away. Or the school a block away closes. Or house prices collapse like in 2008-9.

The best way to build wealth is to rent and save money.
Most people make money buying a house. My $200k invstment is worth $700k now. My use of credit allowed me to open a business and employ people.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Up in the middle of the night trolling again, eh middie? That failing restaurant business is causing your more anxiety than I thought. It's your own fault.

Lulz
How funny....here you are, up in the middle of the night...trolling.
What are you anxious about?

Mick

The Right is always right
How funny....here you are, up in the middle of the night...trolling.
What are you anxious about?
Don't project your nonsense on to me. You're the one trolling here. Unlike you who is at the mercy of external forces in order to make money (combined with your being an idiot) I'm one of those who is "essential" to the functioning of the health care system. The only sad thing is that I'm going to be paying for the likes of mooching left wingers like yourself in light of this crisis. Thank God we have someone like President Trump who took swift and decisive action early on. We could have had that bumbling, senile moron who screamed that a China travel ban was xenophobic. Imagine the problems we would have had if that fool would have been in charge.

Last edited:

HAHAHA. Mooch is 6 feet tall and 180 pounds and not fat. Women aren't like that and everyone but you knows it . The kids are adopted of course.

DACA is where The Illiterate Kenyan gave 800,000 illegal invaders a card saying they can work here even though the LAW says they can't!!!!! Absolutely incredible. We never had a president do anything that lawless until TIK came along.

And yes i hate reagan because of his amnesty.

i'm talking about PERSONAL finance. If you want to start a business you have to use credit.
The same rules apply, you can make money if you invest borrowed money at higher rate of return than the interest rate on a loan.
Which means home ownership is a winning proposition for a lot of people, their houses appreciate in value more than the interest they are paying on their mortgage.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
HAHAHA. Mooch is 6 feet tall and 180 pounds and not fat. Women aren't like that and everyone but you knows it . The kids are adopted of course.

DACA is where The Illiterate Kenyan gave 800,000 illegal invaders a card saying they can work here even though the LAW says they can't!!!!! Absolutely incredible. We never had a president do anything that lawless until TIK came along.

You keep posting crap without evidence. Pictures of Michelle pregnant with both kids are available....meanwhile where is the documentation that they were adopted?

Pictures of Michelle growing up are also available.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

First you admit Reagan gave amnesty to millions and then you claim nobody ever did that before...

The people eligible for DACA were brought here as children by their parents. As minors they did not break the law entering the country. Your hatred of non-white people should qualify you for therapy.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Michelle Obama is 5'11". Eleanor Roosevelt was also 5'11" Vanessa Williams is 6'1" and weighs 165 lbs. Laila Ali is 5'10" and weighed 160 lbs. In this picture she weighed 165.

1585318431709.png

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The same rules apply, you can make money if you invest borrowed money at higher rate of return than the interest rate on a loan.
Which means home ownership is a winning proposition for a lot of people, their houses appreciate in value more than the interest they are paying on their mortgage.
Says someone that's never owned a home :)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You keep posting crap without evidence. Pictures of Michelle pregnant with both kids are available....meanwhile where is the documentation that they were adopted?

Pictures of Michelle growing up are also available.
So post the picture of pregnant Mooch______________________go

You can't, no one can or have pictures

FakeName

Governor
Lots of people have lost money owning a home. You buy a house and then some trash move in next door and your house value is cut in half. Or an airport opens up a mile away. Or the school a block away closes. Or house prices collapse like in 2008-9.

The best way to build wealth is to rent and save money.
When you rent you are buying the house for someone else, building their equity not yours.

Nothing is without risk, but for most people renting is akin to shooting yourself in the foot financially.

Spamature

President
Why_____________________
Because those high interest rates under Carter were deliberately meant to drive down inflation.

In October 1978, responding to worsening inflation, Carter announced the beginning of "phase two" of his anti-inflation campaign on national television. He appointed Alfred E. Kahn as the Chairman of the Council on Wage and Price Stability (COWPS), and COWPS announced price targets for industries and implemented other policies designed to lower inflation.

The 1979 energy crisis ended a period of growth; both inflation and interest rates rose, while economic growth, job creation, and consumer confidence declined sharply.[81] The relatively loose monetary policy adopted by Federal Reserve Board Chairman G. William Miller, had already contributed to somewhat higher inflation,[82] rising from 5.8% in 1976 to 7.7% in 1978. The sudden doubling of crude oil prices by OPEC[83] forced inflation to double-digit levels, averaging 11.3% in 1979 and 13.5% in 1980.[47]

Following a mid-1979 cabinet shake-up, Carter named Paul Volcker as Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board.[84] Volcker pursued a tight monetary policy to bring down inflation, but this policy also had the effect of slowing economic growth even further.[85] Author Ivan Eland points out that this came during a long trend of inflation, saying, "Easy money and cheap credit during the 1970s, had caused rampant inflation, which topped out at 13 percent in 1979."[86] Carter enacted an austerity program by executive order, justifying these measures by observing that inflation had reached a "crisis stage"; both inflation and short-term interest rates reached 18 percent in February and March 1980.

Last edited: