• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Unemployment rate is 13.3%.... Trump declares victory

Mr. Friscus

Governor
The more accurate comparison would be for the guy to have lost 2lbs...about 10% of the gain...if you want to compare the 2 million people back at work to the 20 million that were unemployed.

Woohooo...I lost 2lbs. VICTORY!!!!

Nobody is more petty than Trump.
Sometimes Trump is very petty for no reason. Sometimes Trump is petty for obvious reasons.

While I say he is certainly a petty individual, I also don't use it as a primary factor in someone's electability. I worry about policies, not if I like them or not.

And if you want to keep getting into the comparison.. for someone with a major health condition to even begin to drop weight, that can be a big deal to some. The point is, you're irrationally stiff on your standards while ignoring other factors when it comes to Trump, but entirely forgiving and schitzophrenically defensive of others.. and yes, it 100% follows a specific trend... not that the occurrence is unique, because I happen to think that the human mind automatically does it to an extent. Everyone is guilty of treating people they agree with and disagree with differently. The question is, how different.

I know it means nothing, but you're really... REALLY... like astronomically different in your standards based on who you're attacking and defending.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Sometimes Trump is very petty for no reason. Sometimes Trump is petty for obvious reasons.

While I say he is certainly a petty individual, I also don't use it as a primary factor in someone's electability. I worry about policies, not if I like them or not.

And if you want to keep getting into the comparison.. for someone with a major health condition to even begin to drop weight, that can be a big deal to some. The point is, you're irrationally stiff on your standards while ignoring other factors when it comes to Trump, but entirely forgiving and schitzophrenically defensive of others.. and yes, it 100% follows a specific trend... not that the occurrence is unique, because I happen to think that the human mind automatically does it to an extent. Everyone is guilty of treating people they agree with and disagree with differently. The question is, how different.

I know it means nothing, but you're really... REALLY... like astronomically different in your standards based on who you're attacking and defending.
and you think your own standards are more fair? How funny. If I see two instances of behavior...like cheating on their wives...I criticize both...as I have with Clinton and Trump. If the circumstances are very different that .ay require different standards.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
and you think your own standards are more fair? How funny. If I see two instances of behavior...like cheating on their wives...I criticize both...as I have with Clinton and Trump. If the circumstances are very different that .ay require different standards.
This I know:

If someone critiques Trump about a static unemployment number after COVID, it's nothing other than downright dishonest. When the government not only forces businesses to close, but strongly encourages (and at times attempts to enforce) people to not leave their homes for anything besides food... that will objectively skyrocket numbers no matter who is in office.

If someone wants to debate what Trump could have done to help get a lower unemployment number right now, I'd love to listen. The problem there is that Trump, as a non-dictator, allowed governors to deal with their states. Unemployment will be way higher than norm in some states and maybe slightly higher to low in others based on the governor's policy. Since there was no sweeping policy, it was out of Trump's control.

If you want to say Trump SHOULD have taken over, "like a dictator" as CNN likes to say, then you can also hold that position, but ask yourself honestly if you would have complained when Trump ordered states to do things that you might disagree with, like Cuomo to not put COVID patients into nursing homes, would you be able to admit that Trump wouldn't be abusing his power because you didn't want governors running the show?

If you can't be certain you'd be able to stay consistent, well, then that's all that needs to be said.

So which is your issue.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
And it will only get better in the coming months! But chin up liberals, maybe some new devastation can be inflicted on the American people that’ll get you all gleeful again. After all, rooting against Americans is literally the only thing you do.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yesterday libs had it at 25% (bugs OP)

The worst numbers since the Great Depression.

www.google.com

May’s Unemployment Rate Could Exceed 20% And Even Hit The Great Depression’s 25%
It is possible that with the additional layoffs that occurred during May and if the Department of Labor fixed its under-reporting of 8 million jobless people in last month’s employment report, the unemployment rate could exceed 20% and even approach the Great Depression’s 25%.

www.google.com
www.google.com

Four more years, anybody?

Less than 24 hour we have a 13.3% OP :cool:

Libs so disappointed
check post #5 in that thread :)

Last edited:

Colorforms

Senator

Seriously. Unemployment is at 13.3% and BunkerBitch thinks that this is great. It was slightly over 4% when he took office. So much winning.....
Well no one anticipated that democrat leaders were so inept and stupid that they would shut down their state's economies over a bad flu.

It's really hard to gauge just how insane leftist's can be. :)

And it will only get better in the coming months! But chin up liberals, maybe some new devastation can be inflicted on the American people that’ll get you all gleeful again. After all, rooting against Americans is literally the only thing you do.
They're going to try.

Hillary Clinton will be testifying about her email crimes on September 9th. Expect some sort of sabotage/distraction attempt.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Well no one anticipated that democrat leaders were so inept and stupid that they would shut down their state's economies over a bad flu.

It's really hard to gauge just how insane leftist's can be. :)
Woodson knew

Dem/libs have kept the blacks down for their gains

Colorforms

Senator
Woodson knew

Dem/libs have kept the blacks down for their gains
Exactly, they use division to set races against each other and then claim they champion one side. It's insidious and morally bankrupt. But I have never seen that even slow down a democrat.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Exactly, they use division to set races against each other and then claim they champion one side. It's insidious and morally bankrupt. But I have never seen that even slow down a democrat.
The sad part the blacks fall for it for crumbs