• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Univ of Alaska confirms 9/11 collapse of Bldg 7 was controlled demolition

Days

Commentator
Nah. Don't hold your breath on me going "full tilt debunker" (whatever that means). I'm having too much fun watching you post your tin-foil hat delusions.:D
I'm just replying in these threads, I don't have any top posts.

... about those tin-foil hats. Weren't they supposed to protect us from gamma rays? I wonder, did they work?

Are gamma rays radioactive?
The other two types of natural radioactivity are alpha and beta radiation, which are in the form of particles. Gamma rays are the most energetic form of electromagnetic radiation, with a very short wavelength of less than one-tenth of a nanometer. Gamma radiation is the product of radioactive atoms.

Are gamma rays harmful?
Dangers and Uses of Gamma Rays
The extremely high energy of gamma rays allows them to penetrate just about anything. ... This makes gamma rays very dangerous. They can destroy living cells, produce gene mutations, and cause cancer.

... it is damn hard to get an answer, because everyone uses aluminum foil, not tin foil. I'm still wondering if tin foil really would block gamma rays. It would be so ironic if all along the tinfoil hats were doing something they were designed to do.

and miss out on the latest crusade? R U crazy? Jerusalem must be pried from the hands of the sons of Abraham's oldest son and returned to the Japhethites, who took it fair and square in the 6-day war... because they have the all-seeing eye, they are the only ones who can unlock the mystery of the money! America must muster all her power and exterminate Islam, God wants another genocide, Nostradamus told us so!

I'm sorry, try as hard as I can, I can't be as crazy as you... how do you do it?
Seuss's Sewer

I eliminate all thoughts having their origin in childhood fairy tales.

Silversteen went on LIVE radio the morning of Sep 12th. This is what he said...

I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it." And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse.
Silversteen has always claimed he said "pull out" meaning remove the firefighters. Who knows?

Days

Commentator
Silversteen has always claimed he said "pull out" meaning remove the firefighters. Who knows?
Which would make a lot more sense if they had allowed the firefighters to put out the fires.

But they didn't.

So there was no firefighters to pull.

What they did was warn the firefighters on the street that they were about to pull the building and pushed everyone back.

Many people over the last 18 years have wondered if ALL skyscrapers have explosives installed so that in event of a fire, they can be brought down instantly before the fire spreads to other buildings!!