• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Unmasked! Unmuzzled! Unvaccinated! Unafraid! .... Unresponsive

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

Check the date of your article @Dawg. May 2020.

Oh, but thanks for the new KOOK site - citizenfreepress.com You have been very remiss in discovering new entries for my list lately so I'm glad to see you back on your game. My list would not even exist were it not for you and I again thank you.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Check the date of your article @Dawg. May 2020.

Oh, but thanks for the new KOOK site - citizenfreepress.com You have been very remiss in discovering new entries for my list lately so I'm glad to see you back on your game. My list would not even exist were it not for you and I again thank you.
Soon you will have many deaths to post of and here's a solution for the vax

1631802559873.png
Yo

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Soon you will have many deaths to post of and here's a solution for the vax

View attachment 65738
Yo

Sort of like Social Security checks, IRS refund checks, etc?

By the way - here's some more up to date numbers from PA - a BLUE state on who's getting sick and who's dying:

E_Ru9iOWUAMnJ9M.jpg

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
When even the Pope can't resist......

Pope Francis on Wednesday reiterated his belief that coronavirus vaccinations were critical. "Even in the College of Cardinals, there are some anti-vaxers," he said, "and one of them, poor man, is in hospital with the virus. But life is ironic."

“Communion is not a prize for the perfect,” Pope Francis told the news media on Wednesday while returning to Rome after a four-day visit to Slovakia and Hungary.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

Pope Francis on Wednesday reiterated his belief that coronavirus vaccinations were critical. "Even in the College of Cardinals, there are some anti-vaxers," he said, "and one of them, poor man, is in hospital with the virus. But life is ironic."
“Communion is not a prize for the perfect,” Pope Francis told the news media on Wednesday while returning to Rome after a four-day visit to Slovakia and Hungary.
Say the maskless Pope.

Drumcollie

Sort of like Social Security checks, IRS refund checks, etc?

By the way - here's some more up to date numbers from PA - a BLUE state on who's getting sick and who's dying:

View attachment 65739
Pennsylvania has one of the highest death rates in America.

California has had 4.3 million cases with 66,000 dead versus PA. with 1.3 million cases and 28,000 dead.

I quote Alaska if I were you.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

The POPE lives behind a WALL

Drumcollie

Drumcollie

Since you are so close to the Pope, tell him to stop the Marian solemnities. we worship only GOD!