• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Unvaccinated Immigrants

Spamature

President
I realize why you are so irrationally strident about others who choose to avoid the covid vax.

You, you poor sick bugger are literally petrified out of your mind.

I pity you.
Disgusted is the more fitting term.

They are the fearful ones.

Didn't see your kind in front of nursing homes protesting the vaccination of our weakest and most vulnerable people.

But now all you folks do is fearmonger about vaccine when it comes to yourselves.

Deplorable ?

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member

Didn't see your kind in front of nursing homes protesting the vaccination of our weakest and most vulnerable people.

But now all you folks do is fearmonger about vaccine when it comes to yourselves.

Deplorable ?
Nope, I hit that nail dead on you are afraid to the core of your soul,you do believe in god and your soul don't you.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member

Deplorable ?
You folks? I don't feat monger like you do, you want to vax do it.

If you don't then don't. it's still a free country and purely a personal choice.

God of War

Governor
Simple question, for discussion's sake:

Should someone seeking entry into the United States that refuses to receive a Covid-19 vaccination be allowed into the country?

Why or why not?
The fact Biden will force U.S. citizens to be vaxxed but not care about illegal aliens being vaxxed says all that needs to be said to me. Biden is a vile human being.

He doesn't force the illegals to take the shot because some would end up vaccine injured and he wouldn't want that publicity or expense.

God of War

Governor
I am vaccinated.

I don't fear your lot of filthy disease carriers.

I am disgusted by them and their childish behavior.
But you're waning. You'll need a booster and probably sooner than later. What will you decide to do? You might not have a choice medically. Medically you might be required to take it. It is an unknown that only time will tell.

Spamature

President
But you're waning. You'll need a booster and probably sooner than later. What will you decide to do? You might not have a choice medically. Medically you might be required to take it. It is an unknown that only time will tell.
If the FDA says I should get a booster. I will follow the real science from people who actually do real research and get a booster.

If we survive this right-wing mass hysteria, you folks will be a warning to future generations about how vulnerable our national psyche is to it.

God of War

Governor
If the FDA says I should get a booster. I will follow the real science from people who actually do real research and get a booster.

If we survive this right-wing mass hysteria, you folks will be a warning to future generations about how vulnerable our national psyche is to it.
You may well be right.

Or not.

You've laid your bet down. The wheel spins.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

ididmyownresearch.jpg

God of War

Governor
And so have you, just hope it's not too late to take it back
Because vaccination doesn't help once you're in Rona arms.

The wheel weaves and the wheel wills.
Get back to me when and if you can...

Spamature

President
Get back to me when and if you can...

Why not just post the conclusions to the 63 studies ?
Is it because most of them show no real-world efficacy ?

As for the other misnomer...

God of War

Governor
Why not just post the conclusions to the 63 studies ?
Is it because most of them show no real-world efficacy ?
Go get your booster and let us know how it goes. Inquring minds want to know. Don't forget to put a magnet on you boo boo and see if it sticks.

I only say that because even spoon feeding doesn't seem possible for you so you really got nothing to lose at this point.

Spamature

President
Go get your booster and let us know how it goes. Inquring minds want to know. Don't forget to put a magnet on you boo boo and see if it sticks.

I only say that because even spoon feeding doesn't seem possible for you so you really got nothing to lose at this point.
There is the real world and there is this conspiracy world you have latched onto.

What bothers me about it is that you people can NEVER answer what should be the primary question in your conspiracy.

WHY DID TRUMP TRY TO POISON US WITH A DANGEROUS AND DEADLY VACCINE ?

WHY DID HE DO THIS ?

WAS HE SO BITTER AT HIS LOSS THAT HE WANTED TO COMMIT GENOCIDE ?

OR

WAS HE A CLUELESS AND DODDERING OLD FOOL WHO WAS UNABLE TO PROTECT THE NATION FROM THE MASS MURDER PLAN OF THE ELITES OR WHOMEVER IS BEHIND THIS EVIL ?

Please help me understand.

God of War

Governor
There is the real world and there is this conspiracy world you have latched onto.

What bothers me about it is that you people can NEVER answer what should be the primary question in your conspiracy.

WHY DID TRUMP TRY TO POISON US WITH A DANGEROUS AND DEADLY VACCINE ?

WHY DID HE DO THIS ?

WAS HE SO BITTER AT HIS LOSS THAT HE WANTED TO COMMIT GENOCIDE ?

OR

WAS HE A CLUELESS AND DODDERING OLD FOOL WHO WAS UNABLE TO PROTECT THE NATION FROM THE MASS MURDER PLAN OF THE ELITES OR WHOMEVER IS BEHIND THIS EVIL ?

Please help me understand.
Trump is like all of us a limited man. He relied on experts. And our experts have failed him a number of times. He is just a man. I know you leftist government worshipers elevate presidents into a deified position of spiritual leadership and imbue them with a divine infallibility but that is another topic for another time.

Fauci and friends planned for a coronavirus pandemic, likely created it to some degree, and then responded by using a gene therapy technology they had long planned in using for just such an occasion (along with a 20 year old spike protein sequence if memory serves). And Trump and country went along for the ride. That is the short of it as I'm well aware of the law of diminishing returns.