• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Unvaccinated Immigrants

Zam-Zam

Senator
Simple question, for discussion's sake:

Should someone seeking entry into the United States that refuses to receive a Covid-19 vaccination be allowed into the country?

Why or why not?

Zam-Zam

Senator
It is only the AMERICAN citizen that must be hammered into submission and subjugated at every turn. Deconstruction & demolition so that we can re-make it all…

It should be a relatively easy question for anyone with consistent core principles, no?

And yet, the board is silent.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
It should be a relatively easy question for anyone with consistent core principles, no?

And yet, the board is silent.
Yessir. It’s always that way. I’ve posed same or similar questions… like why, when I fly my family back home from Cabo after a nice vacation must we all submit negative COVID tests to even board our flight back to our home in the USA - while non-citizen border crashers are required no such test at all, positive or begative.

Lefty won’t answer them. I’ve asked this very thing a few times.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Yessir. It’s always that way. I’ve posed same or similar questions… like why, when I fly my family back home from Cabo after a nice vacation must we all submit negative COVID tests to even board our flight back to our home in the USA - while non-citizen border crashers are required no such test at all, positive or begative.

Lefty won’t answer them. I’ve asked this very thing a few times.

I guess that's not covered in the handbook.... :D

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
My suspicion that no one would touch this seems to have been justified.
I'll touch this:

Simple question, for discussion's sake:

Should someone seeking entry into the United States that refuses to receive a Covid-19 vaccination be allowed into the country?

Why or why not?
Damn right they should be refused entry. If they have no legitimate medical reason to not get the shot and refuse - send them back to wherever they came from.

Happy now?

Zam-Zam

Senator
I'll touch this:

Damn right they should be refused entry. If they have no legitimate medical reason to not get the shot and refuse - send them back to wherever they came from.

Happy now?

Yes.

At least you're consistent.

Most just run away, and you didn't. So there's that.

Zam-Zam

Senator
My personal feeling is this:

Being granted entry into this country as a non-citizen is a privilege, not a right. As such, anyone being granted such a privilege should be willing to submit to our rules.

However, we currently have no rule requiring our citizens to get vaccinated. A lot of us, including myself, think that getting vaccinated is a good idea, but that doesn't make it a requirement.

No such rule exists.

Ergo, it is not a requirement.

Until it is, it just isn't.

Spamature

President

Being granted entry into this country as a non-citizen is a privilege, not a right. As such, anyone being granted such a privilege should be willing to submit to our rules.

However, we currently have no rule requiring our citizens to get vaccinated. A lot of us, including myself, think that getting vaccinated is a good idea, but that doesn't make it a requirement.

No such rule exists.

It also not our real problem because the countries most the immigrants are coming from have lower infection rates than the US.

In reality, getting vaccinated serves more to protect immigrants from us than us from immigrants.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

No such rule exists.

Citizens are leaving their jobs due to vax mandates