• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Unvaccinated Immigrants

Spamature

President
Trump is like all of us a limited man. He relied on experts. And our experts have failed him a number of times. He is just a man. I know you leftist government worshipers elevate presidents into a deified position of spiritual leadership and imbue them with a divine infallibility but that is another topic for another time.

Fauci and friends planned for a coronavirus pandemic, likely created it to some degree, and then responded by using a gene therapy technology they had long planned in using for just such an occasion (along with a 20 year old spike protein sequence if memory serves). And Trump and country went along for the ride. That is the short of it as I'm well aware of the law of diminishing returns.
So you are making excuses for which ?

Him trying to mass murder us, or him being a doddering old fool ?

Either he was in on it or he was too clueless to catch it.

You still haven't said which.

God of War

Governor
So you are making excuses for which ?

Him trying to mass murder us, or him being a doddering old fool ?

Either he was in on it or he was too clueless to catch it.

You still haven't said which.
Your response is exactly the problem. I clearly beat your ass senseless and now you play possum brained. ha ha

TBLee

Governor
I am vaccinated.

I don't fear your lot of filthy disease carriers.

I am disgusted by them and their childish behavior.
Dear lord……you are aware that your vaccination is no guarantee that you will not get the virus, and that you can easily spread the virus as well. We are NEVER going to eliminate this virus.

Spamature

President
Dear lord……you are aware that your vaccination is no guarantee that you will not get the virus, and that you can easily spread the virus as well. We are NEVER going to eliminate this virus.
You're never going to stop people from coming here illegal either.

So are you saying, why even discuss the subject ?

God of War

Governor
With time the virus will get more infectious while at the same time becoming less lethal. Just like the 1918 flu did. Only the vaxxed can ruin that by festering a deadlier Covid. We will ALL catch covid, even the vaxxed, just a matter of when. Delay as long as possible is my strategy plus FLCCC and Regeneron if comes to that.

TBLee

Governor
You're never going to stop people from coming here illegal either.

So are you saying, why even discuss the subject ?
Where did I say that? I said that having the vaccine is absolutely NO guarantee that you will not get the virus, or transmit it to others, and that the virus will never be totally eliminated.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
I'll touch this:

Damn right they should be refused entry. If they have no legitimate medical reason to not get the shot and refuse - send them back to wherever they came from.

Happy now?
But not being vaccinated does not mean you have COVID, but being vaccinated does.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
But not being vaccinated does not mean you have COVID, but being vaccinated does.
Exactly...........if vaxxed YOU have COVID just as with the FLU shot.......it's according how your immune system handles it........

Spamature

President
You don't have the nad's to say that to my face
What you really mean is that you just don't have the guts to accept the truth.
Maybe you shouldn't start shite and then get upset when your shite is thrown back in your face.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What you really mean is that you just don't have the guts to accept the truth.
Maybe you shouldn't start shite and then get upset when your shite is thrown back in your face.
You prove what I posted

You Lied and it's clear I didn't

Spamature

President
You prove what I posted

You Lied and it's clear I didn't
I proved what ?

I didn't lie.

Unless you lied about yourself to me.

Besides, we know which of us is the PROVEN LIAR.

We know that because I PROVED YOU WERE A LIAR.

Now here you are lying again.

Deplorable !

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
Disgusted is the more fitting term.

They are the fearful ones.

Didn't see your kind in front of nursing homes protesting the vaccination of our weakest and most vulnerable people.

But now all you folks do is fearmonger about vaccine when it comes to yourselves.

Deplorable ?
You mean protesting your liberal leaders putting people with covid in with the elderly? How many Seniors did cuomo kill again?