• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Up, up and away...

Bugsy McGurk

President

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Seriously, this was their cover.

View attachment 54621
You are quoting from a Nazi german magazine

Rudolf Karl Augstein (5 November 1923 – 7 November 2002) was one of the most influential German journalists, founder and part-owner of Der Spiegel magazine.
Born in Hanover, Germany, he was a radio operator and artillery observer in the Wehrmacht during World War II. By war's end, he held the rank of Leutnant der Reserve (reserve officer).

FakeName

Governor
You are quoting from a Nazi german magazine

Rudolf Karl Augstein (5 November 1923 – 7 November 2002) was one of the most influential German journalists, founder and part-owner of Der Spiegel magazine.
Born in Hanover, Germany, he was a radio operator and artillery observer in the Wehrmacht during World War II. By war's end, he held the rank of Leutnant der Reserve (reserve officer).
It is not a "nazi German magazine.

Why do you guys lie all the time.....it makes me think you don't have any real arguments so you resort to aren't lies.

Yes one of the founders was a former German radio officer

"was founded in 1947[5] by John Seymour Chaloner, a British army officer, and Rudolf Augstein, a former Wehrmacht radio operator who was recognised in 2000 by the International Press Institute as one of the fifty World Press Freedom Heroes.[6] "

None of that makes it a "nazi german magazine".

Just stop lying about everything.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
It is not a "nazi German magazine.

Why do you guys lie all the time.....it makes me think you don't have any real arguments so you resort to aren't lies.

Yes one of the founders was a former German radio officer

"was founded in 1947[5] by John Seymour Chaloner, a British army officer, and Rudolf Augstein, a former Wehrmacht radio operator who was recognised in 2000 by the International Press Institute as one of the fifty World Press Freedom Heroes.[6] "

None of that makes it a "nazi german magazine".

Just stop lying about everything.
But calling Trump a Nazi is fair game? Nope and given that being a Nazi, and in the war is now not enough to qualify by your standards, Trump is no longer allowed to be called a Nazi.

But we will take a poll.

From now on I promise to quit saying everything you say is true...So no more lying.

FakeName

Governor
But calling Trump a Nazi is fair game? Nope and given that being a Nazi, and in the war is now not enough to qualify by your standards, Trump is no longer allowed to be called a Nazi.

But we will take a poll.

From now on I promise to quit saying everything you say is true...So no more lying.
Quote me calling Trump a nazi.

And by the way, the nazis do support Trump.....that is why they organized a UNITE THE RIGHT rally, not a unite the left rally.

But I never said Trump was a nazi.