• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Up, up and away...

Bugsy McGurk

President
CEBFED43-E0E4-44FF-8FB7-7B6DC4123C90.jpeg

We’re running out of time to prevent an utter destruction of the country. The covidiocy must stop, and stop now.

The NE blue states provided the formula for drastically decreasing the spread - mitigation measures, wear masks, and reopen wisely so as not to send the spread soaring.

That’s it. It’s simple. The only thing standing in the way is the Trump-inspired covidiocy. It has to end.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
View attachment 54612

We’re running out of time to prevent an utter destruction of the country. The covidiocy must stop, and stop now.

The NE blue states provided the formula for drastically decreasing the spread - mitigation measures, wear masks, and reopen wisely so as not to send the spread soaring.

That’s it. It’s simple. The only thing standing in the way is the Trump-inspired covidiocy. It has to end.
Wishing and hoping for death and destruction. It's the Democrats only strategy.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Urging an end to the covidiocy is hoping for death and destruction? A classic Trumplandian up-is-down whopper.

So deplorable.
The desperation being acted out by Democrats is as thick as fog. You people have put your only hope for success in the election on committing as much death, destruction and mayhem as possible.
Somehow you have come to believe that destroying people's lives and livelihoods will cause them to vote for your candidates. Your political party is displaying classic symptoms of mental illness.

Bugsy McGurk

President
The desperation being acted out by Democrats is as thick as fog. You people have put your only hope for success in the election on committing as much death, destruction and mayhem as possible.
Somehow you have come to believe that destroying people's lives and livelihoods will cause them to vote for your candidates. Your political party is displaying classic symptoms of mental illness.
If you had half a brain, you would know that your rant makes no sense. It’s the covidiocy that is bringing on more deaths, and people like me urge an end to the covidiocy. Yet here you are yapping that the “campaign strategy” of people like me is bringing upon more deaths.

Bugsy McGurk

President
P.S. Trump and his assistant liars, when not completely ignoring the Covid catastrophe, yap about the “low death counts.” As smart people predicted, the death counts are rising along with the infection rates....

Ignoring the virus is just not an effective strategy. The covidiocy must end. Now.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
If you had half a brain, you would know that your rant makes no sense. It’s the covidiocy that is bringing on more deaths, and people like me urge an end to the covidiocy. Yet here you are yapping that the “campaign strategy” of people like me is bringing upon more deaths.
If anything you said was anything but baldfaced lies, I might cut you some slack. But everything you said is bullshit.
There are more positive tests for the virus because the tests are rigged. In spite of that scam, the death rate is minimal compared to what it was in the early days of the virus when Democrat governors and mayors were bungling responses and killing people in nursing homes.
Democrats could not care less about the death rate as long as it sufficient for them to assign some blame to Trump. They are simply too stupid to know it's not going to work.

Bugsy McGurk

President
If anything you said was anything but baldfaced lies, I might cut you some slack. But everything you said is bullshit.
There are more positive tests for the virus because the tests are rigged. In spite of that scam, the death rate is minimal compared to what it was in the early days of the virus when Democrat governors and mayors were bungling responses and killing people in nursing homes.
Democrats could not care less about the death rate as long as it sufficient for them to assign some blame to Trump. They are simply too stupid to know it's not going to work.
No offense, but rational people just have no interest in the ramblings of someone still in the “it’s a hoax camp.”

Bugsy McGurk

President
2020 DNC Strategy:

Burn and Loot Blue Cities
Hide Biden
Close Economy
Hide Biden More
Make Biden's mask a Muzzle
Orange Man Bad
Hide Biden
As against the 2020 Trump strategy....

Allow virus to run wild
Take actions to make it worse
Ignore it as much as possible
Try to gin up racism

Gotta like Biden’s strategy better.

;-)

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
View attachment 54612

*Cuovidiocy must end. We have too many *Cuovidiots who accept New York's murder on the elderly and blame Trump. *Couvidiots think that Trump must do the job of the state. Couldn't agree more that Trump is at fault for letting states like New York, California, Illinios, Massachussetts, and Connecticut try to solve this problem as a state. They are clearly run by *Cuovidiots who cannot run a state properly and Trump now must do their Job.

Bugsy McGurk

President
*Cuovidiocy must end. We have too many *Cuovidiots who accept New York's murder on the elderly and blame Trump. *Couvidiots think that Trump must do the job of the state. Couldn't agree more that Trump is at fault for letting states like New York, California, Illinios, Massachussetts, and Connecticut try to solve this problem as a state. They are clearly run by *Cuovidiots who cannot run a state properly and Trump now must do their Job.
This one provides an excellent example of the covidiocy at issue. Completely clueless as to what the NE blue states did to drastically reduce the spread, and completely clueless as to what the red states must do to reduce the spread - just copy what was done in the NE blue states to achieve their reductions.

The clock is ticking as the covidiots threaten to completely destroy the nation. Can they be overcome?

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
As against the 2020 Trump strategy....

Allow virus to run wild
Take actions to make it worse
Ignore it as much as possible
Try to gin up racism

Gotta like Biden’s strategy better.

;-)

"as opposed" you mean

But, none of those things are happening- so your beliefs are wrong.

(Example- 3 democrat debates AFTER the China travel ban on the Virus and not ONE Democrat candidate mentioned the Virus.) They ignored it.

Thanks !!

Bugsy McGurk

President
So you are right...What do I do now?
I told you 10 times - support the mitigation measures used in NE blue states to drastically reduce the spread in their states. You don’t even have to think - you just have to support copying their spread reduction measures.

Are you up to it?

Bugsy McGurk

President
"as opposed" you mean

But, none of those things are happening- so your beliefs are wrong.

(Example- 3 democrat debates AFTER the China travel ban on the Virus and not ONE Democrat candidate mentioned the Virus.) They ignored it.

Thanks !!
Fairy tales about the past are not relevant to what I said.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
I told you 10 times - support the mitigation measures used in NE blue states to drastically reduce the spread in their states. You don’t even have to think - you just have to support copying their spread reduction measures.

Are you up to it?
What are these mitigation measures?