• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Update on Trump's crime against humanity.

Spamature

President
Last edited:

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Okay Trumpies this is the part where you tell us Americans deserved it.

View attachment 53665

There he said it.

Now if you accept it.

Then you have to ask yourselves why would you even stay in a country where you hate the people so much.
Het righties - which excuse now?

but..... but...... but..... Pelosi...
but..... but...... but..... Hillary...
but..... but...... but..... Obama...
but..... but...... but..... Biden...
but..... but...... but..... Northram...
but..... but...... but..... Democratic Governors...
but..... but...... but..... China
but..... but...... but..... BLM...
but..... but...... but..... Behngazi...
but..... but...... but..... Mexicans...
but..... but...... but..... Black People...
but..... but...... but..... Muslims...
but..... but...... but..... The Democrats...
but..... but...... but..... Lame Stream Media...

Spamature

President
Het righties - which excuse now?

but..... but...... but..... Pelosi...
but..... but...... but..... Hillary...
but..... but...... but..... Obama...
but..... but...... but..... Biden...
but..... but...... but..... Northram...
but..... but...... but..... Democratic Governors...
but..... but...... but..... China
but..... but...... but..... BLM...
but..... but...... but..... Behngazi...
but..... but...... but..... Mexicans...
but..... but...... but..... Black People...
but..... but...... but..... Muslims...
but..... but...... but..... The Democrats...
but..... but...... but..... Lame Stream Media...
I never thought I would see the day where an American politician could round up his supporters and tell them to their faces that he wants to kill them to make himself look better and they would cheer it.

Trumpism has morphed into a suicide cult

PNWest

I never thought I would see the day where an American politician could round up his supporters and tell them to their faces that he wants to kill them to make himself look better and they would cheer it.

Trumpism has morphed into a suicide cult
All you have to do is look at the posts by the conservatives here on this board and elsewhere around the internet to see that there are some incredibly stupid and evil people in the world. Without them there could be no GOP.

Last edited:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Cruel and inhumane, that's their Trump.
Time to call The Hague.....since our own justice system is currently muzzled by this malignant narcissist Trump.

Spamature

President
All you have to do is look at the posts by the conservatives here on this board and elsewhere around the internet to see that there are some incredibly stupi dand evil people in the world. Without them there could be no GOP.
The evil marching up front and the stupid follow right in behind in lock step.

1592941547675.png

Spamature

President
Cruel and inhumane, that's their Trump.
Time to call The Hague.....since our own justice system is currently muzzled by this malignant narcissist Trump.
We are on our own this time. Decent Americans will have to rise up at the ballot box and fight for this nation's survival.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
HI,

Fellow posters have recently called out the posting of disinformation and flat out lies.

Can you provide a fact based reference that validates the title of your thread as a basis for discussion?

alternately, maybe we move this...opinion... to a more appropriate venue....?

mind you, fellow posters have urged some scrutiny in this regard....

Please advise
Okay Trumpies this is the part where you tell us Americans deserved it.

View attachment 53665

There he said it.

Now if you accept it.

Then you have to ask yourselves why would you even stay in a country where you hate the people so much.

View attachment 53668

HI,

Fellow posters have recently called out the posting of disinformation and flat out lies.

Can you provide a fact based reference that validates the title of your thread as a basis for discussion?

Please advise...

Spamature

President
HI,

Please advise

HI,

Please advise...
You mean a link to an article, an article which contains a video of Trump saying he was not kidding, is not enough to validate the claim in post ?

Now if you want to pin it to permanent I wouldn't disagree with you.

This site deserves a permanent reminder of who this man is, a deliberately irresponsible monster.

Last edited:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
HI,

Please advise

HI,

Please advise...
The white supremacist posts are more pressing, I would counter.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You mean a link to an article, an article which contains a video of Trump saying he was not kidding, is not enough to validate the claim in post ?
no, that was not what was questioned... mind you. i am all for opinion and fact based discussion. other posters have made a stink..

does trump have a charge or charges pending for crimes against humanity?

please cite these references

PNWest

HI,

Please advise

HI,

Please advise...

Hello again Phil:

It seems that you have forgotten the resolution to the totally reasonable request that there should be some sort of attempt to prevent lies and disinformation from being posted as I, PNWest, America's BEST American and by far and away the most impartial and bipartisan poster here or anywhere else had requested. Therefore as noted by our wonderful moderator @bdtex in post 116 of my thread - https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/does-pj-have-any-sort-of-lies-and-disinformation-policy.134133/page-6#post-2754872 the rules as currently understood are:

Clipboard Image.jpg

Therefore @Spamature owes you no explanation at all. If he chooses to provide one that will only be because of his generosity.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Hello again Phil:

It seems that you have forgotten the resolution to the totally reasonable request that there should be some sort of attempt to prevent lies and disinformation from being posted as I, PNWest, America's BEST American and by far and away the most impartial and bipartisan poster here or anywhere else had requested. Therefore as noted by our wonderful moderator @bdtex in post 116 of my thread - https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/does-pj-have-any-sort-of-lies-and-disinformation-policy.134133/page-6#post-2754872 the rules as currently understood are:

View attachment 53676

Therefore @Spamature owes you no explanation at all. If he chooses to provide one that will only be because of his generosity.

yes, splendid. though as you can see not what i was addressing...

Spamature

President
Hello again Phil:

View attachment 53676

I am almost as generous with Trump's truly deplorable thinking as Trump is with it.

1592943748918.png