• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

US Again Attacks Yemen Coast, Despite Growing Doubts Over ‘Missiles’

AIL

Jet fuel that's a good one.
A radar malfunction but its ok to fire missiles and kill more innocent people ..
Gulf of Tomkins History of false flags follows US military ..
You would figure that after the Vietnam lies this should not happen again.. But the warmonger mentality is everywhere in the USA.. It starts at top with the Whitehouse then it trickles down to Congress, Pentagon, CIA ,NSA all the other three letter agencies then it trickles down to the think tanks, that spews this warmonger mentality to the US news media then the US news media spews this warmonger mentality to the Ignorant Gullible US public..
You end up with a nation called America a warmonger Nation. .

Pentagon Now Says 'Attack' Could've Been a Radar Malfunction

S

squareshot

A radar malfunction but its ok to fire missiles and kill more innocent people ..
You would figure that after the Vietnam lies this should not happen again.. But the warmonger mentality is everywhere in the USA.. It starts at top with the Whitehouse then it trickles down to Congress, Pentagon, CIA ,NSA all the other three letter agencies then it trickles down to the think tanks, that spews this warmonger mentality to the US news media then the US news media spews this warmonger mentality to the Ignorant Gullible US public..

I saw a post the other day where the war in Syria according to citizens, was caused by American blood money.

AIL

I saw a post the other day where the war in Syria according to citizens, was caused by American blood money.
Of course it was where do you think ISIS get there ammunition .ISIS is using only USA made weapons the ammunition has to come from America ISIS does not have manufacturing capability too make the ammunition for those weapons.

BUT not one F*chen Yankee journalist I has ask that question too any of the ass*holes that are and were running for president.

Keeping you in the dark is the job of the US media.

S

squareshot

Of course it was where do you think ISIS get there ammunition .ISIS is using only USA made weapons the ammunition has to come from America ISIS does not have manufacturing capability too make the ammunition for those weapons.

BUT not one F*chen Yankee journalist I has ask that question too any of the ass*holes that are and were running for president.

Keeping you in the dark is the job of the US media.
Hi AIL, A lot of American weapons and armament were lost when the Iraq army threw down their weapons and ran. The ammunitions were left for the taking. This is maybe where the munitions came from. And they most likely learned how to reload the shell casings. But my guess is the same as yours. Just a guess.

S

squareshot

Hi AIL, A lot of American weapons and armament were lost when the Iraq army threw down their weapons and ran. The ammunitions were left for the taking. This is maybe where the munitions came from. And they most likely learned how to reload the shell casings. But my guess is the same as yours. Just a guess.

AIL

That a good excuse for you but not realistic.. 5 years of ammunition was not lost the ammunition was relished many times over..

S

squareshot

That a good excuse for you but not realistic.. 5 years of ammunition was not lost the ammunition was relished many times over..
I am quite sure that many governments around the world have massive stockpiles of American munitions that they will gladly supply to ISIS.

BOOG Tube

ISIS is a creation of Saudi Arabia, which must be destroyed. Only Trump has dared to mention them as the enemy.

Both Iraq wars were ordered by Saudi Arabia to keep Saddam from lowering oil prices. So the take-the-money-and-run troops Bush armed were the responsibility of our Big Oil Occupied Government and its collaboration with the OPECkers.

Pilger is saying that the war in Syria has been won by the Syrian Army and those backing Syria - so though the US/UK are rearming the 'rebels' they have lost - the rearming will just mean the violence lingers a bit longer :( ( read RT to see what damage is being done by them). The US arms industry needs a new war.

Iraq is limited so they are turning to The 'fortunate arabia' Yemen - what wickedness -

BOOG Tube

ISIS is a creation of Saudi Arabia, which must be destroyed. Only Trump has dared to mention them as the enemy.

Both Iraq wars were ordered by Saudi Arabia to keep Saddam from lowering oil prices. So the take-the-money-and-run troops Bush armed were the responsibility of our Big Oil Occupied Government and its collaboration with the OPECkers.
In Arabia Israel and Saudi are called 'The Sisters' - you can't admit to one without the other in this mess - ISIS = Israeli Secret Intelligence Service.

Unfortunately, from the Mexican American war forward, false flag events have been used to advance the war agendas.