• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

US Capitol assault hearings take break as new evidence floods in

Boca

Governor
The congressional panel investigating last year's attack on the US Capitol announced a break from its blockbuster series of televised hearings Wednesday after receiving a glut of new video footage of Donald Trump and his family from a documentary filmmaker.

Chairman Bennie Thompson told reporters Thursday's hearing on Trump's alleged attempts to corrupt the Justice Department would be the last until two further hearings "later in July."

The new evidence includes documents from the National Archive and multiple new leads given to a tip-line since the televised hearings began earlier in June.

The most prized haul though will be hours of footage from documentary filmmaker Alex Holder, who was granted extensive access to Trump and his inner circle -- including for interviews -- before and after January 6.

Really, I would have thought the news about
Plainclothes Electronic Surveillance Unit Members Were Embedded Among Jan. 6 Protesters would have won the prize. But for obvious reasons they don't want to talk about it much less acknowledge it. So let's take a break and huddle up.

From the link below we find that Chief of Police Robert Contee of the Metropolitan Police Department (MPD), Homeland Security Bureau, Special Operations Division. the MPD began to activate Civil Disturbance Unit (CDU) platoons on Jan. 4, 2021. Full activation of 28 platoons was scheduled to occur on the following two days.

I was intrigued about 28 platoons so I looked it up. Did you know militarily speaking a platoon could be as many as 12 soldiers . But let's go with half that and we come up with 168 Capitol Police embedded at the building on Jan 6. One of those was Michael Byrd who fired the only shot in this so called "insurrection" to take over the government.

What the others were doing we don't know for certain but some witnesses said opening doors and gates.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The congressional panel investigating last year's attack on the US Capitol announced a break from its blockbuster series of televised hearings Wednesday after receiving a glut of new video footage of Donald Trump and his family from a documentary filmmaker.

Chairman Bennie Thompson told reporters Thursday's hearing on Trump's alleged attempts to corrupt the Justice Department would be the last until two further hearings "later in July."

The new evidence includes documents from the National Archive and multiple new leads given to a tip-line since the televised hearings began earlier in June.

The most prized haul though will be hours of footage from documentary filmmaker Alex Holder, who was granted extensive access to Trump and his inner circle -- including for interviews -- before and after January 6.

Really, I would have thought the news about
Plainclothes Electronic Surveillance Unit Members Were Embedded Among Jan. 6 Protesters would have won the prize. But for obvious reasons they don't want to talk about it much less acknowledge it. So let's take a break and huddle up.

From the link below we find that Chief of Police Robert Contee of the Metropolitan Police Department (MPD), Homeland Security Bureau, Special Operations Division. the MPD began to activate Civil Disturbance Unit (CDU) platoons on Jan. 4, 2021. Full activation of 28 platoons was scheduled to occur on the following two days.

I was intrigued about 28 platoons so I looked it up. Did you know militarily speaking a platoon could be as many as 12 soldiers . But let's go with half that and we come up with 168 Capitol Police embedded at the building on Jan 6. One of those was Michael Byrd who fired the only shot in this so called "insurrection" to take over the government.

What the others were doing we don't know for certain but some witnesses said opening doors and gates.
The video the Trumplicans have shown of a cop holding a door was for rioters to leave..not enter.

The first attack on cops was the Proud Boys and they were at the barrier before Trump stopped talking...

There have been cops and military arrested...they were not there under order.

The attempt to blame anyone but Trump lovers for the riot is dishonest and dishonorable...over 100 cops needed medical care.