• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Us finalizing plans to send Abrams tanks to Ukraine

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So far Estonia, Germany, Poland, US are moving forward . I hope it causes a flood of equipment.
Ukraine expects to get 100 Leopard 2 tanks from 12 countries, once Germany approves: Senior Ukrainian official

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Ukraine expects to get 100 Leopard 2 tanks from 12 countries, once Germany approves: Senior Ukrainian official

Can't wait to post all the new clips of Russian scum being blown to shit

The only storage area I know of is at the Sierra Army Depot in Doyle, Ca.
There are prepositioned tanks at Diego Garcia and in Kuwait.

Do you have a point?
Yeah.
Ukraine won't last long enough for those thousand tanks to be refurbished and shipped.
You obviously seem under the impression Ukraine is winning.
They are not.
NATO and the US are losing in Ukraine.
Get over it.
Move on to Poland.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Are you including the US on your list of "foreign invaders"?

https://www.conservapedia.com/Maidan_coup

"The Maidan coup (pron: My-dan coo) or Ukrainian crisis of 2014 was a violent U.S-backed anti-democratic color revolution which brought the neo-fascist Maidan regime to power in Ukraine.

"It began when the democratically elected government of President Viktor Yanukovych was overthrown on February 22, 2014 following months of agitation by the Obama State Department and John Brennan's CIA.

"It was an extension or continuation into Europe of the Obama administration's failed 'Arab Spring' regime change policy and widely seen as Western imperialism."
If Zelenskyy and the duly elected government of Ukraine invites the US, British and other NATO forces into THEIR country to protect THEIR borders from invasion by extremely hostile foreign invaders such as Russia and Belarus they can hardly be considered hostile invaders, so no, I do not consider them as such.

If Zelenskyy and the duly elected government of Ukraine invites the US, British and other NATO forces into THEIR country to protect THEIR borders from invasion by extremely hostile foreign invaders such as Russia and Belarus they can hardly be considered hostile invaders, so no, I do not consider them as such.
Zelensky and his "duly elected government" are puppets whose electoral success stems from an illegal, US-supported coup in 2014; anyone advocating sending US, British, and other NATO forces to defend a corrupt, capitalist oligarchy is extremely hostile to democracy.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Zelensky and his "duly elected government" are puppets whose electoral success stems from an illegal, US-supported coup in 2014; anyone advocating sending US, British, and other NATO forces to defend a corrupt, capitalist oligarchy is extremely hostile to democracy.
So I guess we can mark you down as supporting Putin’s murderous rampage against Ukraine. Got it!

Zam-Zam

Senator
F$&k Russia.

Seems unimpressed with Putin's bluff at this point in the game

Timing is everything:

Delayed Tank Delivery to Ukraine Misses Window of Russian Vulnerability

Delayed Tank Delivery to Ukraine Misses Window of Russian Vulnerability (newsweek.com)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
SO he doesn't think Putin's "special military operation" was really an invasion, but if Ukraine asks for help and the result is US troops in Ukraine...it is an invasion.

Jack4freedom

Governor
SO he doesn't think Putin's "special military operation" was really an invasion, but if Ukraine asks for help and the result is US troops in Ukraine...it is an invasion.
Trumpy, MT Greene logic. Western nations including the U.S. whose policy was and still is to support Ukrainian self rule and expose and drive out Putin puppets who were using Ukraine as their cash cow. Trump and his high level campaign officials and later several cabinet members were blatantly undermining US foreign policy before and after he was elected in 2016. Whenever anyone points this out, these lying imbeciles start crowing about the Steele Dossier like our friend Zam just did twice. Pointing out that Manafort, close associate of Roger Stone and thus Trump was being paid by Russian Intel assets to undermine Ukraine and support Russian crooks is Kryptonite the their bullshit assertions that the FBI and US Intel illegally spied on and picked on Trump for no good reason and that the investigations into Russian collusion were witch hunts, soft coups, etc. Even after a 3 year special council investigation ordered by Trump (Durham Investigation) failed miserably they still parrot the same crap…..Pretty Damn Funny.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Lol. Like day one.
I have contacted Colorado senators and my representative with the following feedback.

1. It is about time we committed to sending armor.
2. The training time can be shortened by having US personnel in Poland training up Ukrainian techs to maintain the Abrams. As a tank in combat needs maintenence, send it back to Poland or Moldova to be fixed by Ukrainian techs under the supervision of US troops.
3. Ukrainian tankers should come to the US for training at our own facility. Put their guys into the same kind of war games our guys go through.

We could even bring a few of the German tanks to be used at our facility. Make it a priority, Joe. Lives are at stake.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I have contacted Colorado senators and my representative with the following feedback.

1. It is about time we committed to sending armor.
2. The training time can be shortened by having US personnel in Poland training up Ukrainian techs to maintain the Abrams. As a tank in combat needs maintenence, send it back to Poland or Moldova to be fixed by Ukrainian techs under the supervision of US troops.
3. Ukrainian tankers should come to the US for training at our own facility. Put their guys into the same kind of war games our guys go through.

We could even bring a few of the German tanks to be used at our facility. Make it a priority, Joe. Lives are at stake.
Good recommendations. I agree in that I think also that a lot of the training can be shortened, other than maintenance, considering the ukrainians are actively engaged in combat day in and day out in all manner of equipment including tanks

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Good recommendations. I agree in that I think also that a lot of the training can be shortened, other than maintenance, considering the ukrainians are actively engaged in combat day in and day out in all manner of equipment including tanks
I want the Ukrainians to be trained up to the hilt. I just want it overlapped with the tanks being in combat. Train them to do quick repairs, to get the tank back in action. Other repairs, do them in the countries on the border, to make sure it is done right and in an expedited way.

I really hope we don't make the same mistakes as Putin has by rushing equipment in without making sure that it is decisive and devastating. Wouldn't you love to have a MOAB dropped on the Wagner guys?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I could really see having Ukrainian tankers in the US operating as team members combined with US tankers. Feature a Ukrainian gunner in a US team or a US tank commanders with a Ukrainian team.

I would like Biden or Milley to assign a high ranking US tank expert to expedite the process....don't cut corners, but get it done.