• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Us finalizing plans to send Abrams tanks to Ukraine

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I could really see having Ukrainian tankers in the US operating as team members combined with US tankers. Feature a Ukrainian gunner in a US team or a US tank commanders with a Ukrainian team.

I would like Biden or Milley to assign a high ranking US tank expert to expedite the process....don't cut corners, but get it done.
Sure. Here. .for training

So I guess we can mark you down as supporting Putin’s murderous rampage against Ukraine. Got it!
You can put me down for minimizing the number of dead, maimed, and displaced Ukrainians since the objective evidence indicates Russia will not lose what they view as an existential conflict,

Any additional arms from we$tern, capitali$t "democracie$" will only prolong the conflict for the benefit of bloodsucking defense contractors and venal western investors.

And then there's the source of the current killing fields in Ukraine:

https://www.conservapedia.com/Maidan_coup#UNGA_Res._2625

"United Nations General Assembly Resolution 2625, Declaration on Principles of International Law, concerning Friendly Relations and Cooperation among States, adopted on October 24, 1970, states:

"'No State shall organize, assist, foment, finance, incite or tolerate subversive, terrorist or armed activities directed towards the violent overthrow of the regime of another State, or interfere in civil strife in another State.'1..."

"On November 20, 2013, Ukraine member of parliament Oleg Tsarev accused the US Embassy in Kyiv of preparing a coup in Ukraine on the floor of the Ukrainian parliament. The nationalist faction in the Verkhovna Rada, the Ukrainian parliament, attempted to shout Tsarov done.[27] Tsarov said:..."

middleview

President
Supporting Member
An American invasion of Ukraine today could have greater international consequences than Russia's SMO last year, right?

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/russia-war-nuclear-targets-map-17131161
Again. America has no plans to invade Ukraine. How 'bout Putin? Any plans for him to give up his plans to conquer a neighboring country?

If Putin were to attempt a nuclear strike on the US....how much would be left of Moscow?
An American invasion of Ukraine today could have greater international consequences than Russia's SMO last year, right?

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/russia-war-nuclear-targets-map-17131161
And is anyone telling Russians which cities are targeted by US missiles?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Never tell the enemy what you're fixing to do

Putin bombed hell out of Ukraine today due to the ignorance of telling him tanks were coming and it will be MONTHs before they arrive

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Putin bombed hell out of Ukraine today due to the ignorance of telling him tanks were coming and it will be MONTHs before they arrive

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn
Yeah. He hasn't been bombing Ukraine till now.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn
Seriously? He's been bombing the living shit out of Ukraine for almost a year. He's been raping its women and its children. He's been destroying almost every element of infrastructure everywhere. What the hell does that mean?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Seriously? He's been bombing the living shit out of Ukraine for almost a year. He's been raping its women and its children. He's been destroying almost every element of infrastructure everywhere. What the hell does that mean?
Well, due to informed of tanks he doubled down today evidently as shown on nightly news
I'm just saying don't tell the enemy what your next move is
and NEVER walk up and tell someone you're going to kick their ass/

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well, due to informed of tanks he doubled down today evidently as shown on nightly news
I'm just saying don't tell the enemy what your next move is
and NEVER walk up and tell someone you're going to kick their ass/
He's launched rockets or bombed something every time someone does or says a thing to aid Ukraine.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
He's launched rockets or bombed something every time someone does or says a thing to aid Ukraine.
and now he knows tanks are coming
sometime in the months/future
he shouldn't have been informed of those
IMO

Jack4freedom

Governor
Maybe on the QT, Biden, Blinken and our Defense Secretary are fixing to send a huge amount of US and British Air Power to annihilate whatever Russian mercenaries or scummy Belarus troops as soon as they cross Ukrainian border. We can bring that piwer to bear in days. Hopefully the Russo scum will get a big surprise soon.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe on the QT, Biden, Blinken and our Defense Secretary are fixing to send a huge amount of US and British Air Power to annihilate whatever Russian mercenaries or scummy Belarus troops as soon as they cross Ukrainian border. We can bring that piwer to bear in days. Hopefully the Russo scum will get a big surprise soon.
That's my guess..for example that the tanks are already in Poland...etc...

Jack4freedom

Governor
That's my guess..for example that the tanks are already in Poland...etc...
I think the announcement regarding the tanks was meant to send a big FVCK YOU to the Congressional leadership of the GOP. These imbeciles are shooting their mouths off saying “no more money or support for Ukraine”. What is alarming is that there are so many blatant Russian tools among todays GOP and in so called CONservative media. That said, I would really like to see several squadrons of US, British and NATO aircraft over there to stop Putin’s murderous attacks on Ukranian civilians and their power grids etc. We as a species should muster whatever it takes to pound Putin’s murder brigade into submission until they get back across the border and stop bombing Ukraine. No deals, no rewarding these scum by ceding territory, they just need to get the fvck out.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I think the announcement regarding the tanks was meant to send a big FVCK YOU to the Congressional leadership of the GOP. These imbeciles are shooting their mouths off saying “no more money or support for Ukraine”. What is alarming is that there are so many blatant Russian tools among todays GOP and in so called CONservative media. That said, I would really like to see several squadrons of US, British and NATO aircraft over there to stop Putin’s murderous attacks on Ukranian civilians and their power grids etc. We as a species should muster whatever it takes to pound Putin’s murder brigade into submission until they get back across the border and stop bombing Ukraine. No deals, no rewarding these scum by ceding territory, they just need to get the fvck out.
Yeah conservative media is a bit bonkers with it's assessments and denigration of the ukrainians effort to remain free

EatTheRich

President
If Belarus even approaches the Ukrainian border they should be met there with whatever Ukraine, NATO, The US and Britain have including Air Power, Tanks, Artillary, Drones and whatever else can be mustered by the free world. These animals need to be taught a lesson. Word must go out that any foreign invaders entering Ukraine will be sent home in a box. Time to quit messing around with these ass holes for good.
Any materiel or military operations should be under Ukrainian command. NATO, the U.S., and Britain getting involved would inevitably further the aims of international finance capital’s class war against the rest of us.

EatTheRich

President
Are you including the US on your list of "foreign invaders"?

https://www.conservapedia.com/Maidan_coup

"The Maidan coup (pron: My-dan coo) or Ukrainian crisis of 2014 was a violent U.S-backed anti-democratic color revolution which brought the neo-fascist Maidan regime to power in Ukraine.

"It began when the democratically elected government of President Viktor Yanukovych was overthrown on February 22, 2014 following months of agitation by the Obama State Department and John Brennan's CIA.

"It was an extension or continuation into Europe of the Obama administration's failed 'Arab Spring' regime change policy and widely seen as Western imperialism."
The regime in Ukraine under its elected liberal Jewish president is in no sense neo-fascist. The Maidan revolution was a popular mass movement for democratic rights, not a coup. Conservapedia is a notably unreliable source of information.

EatTheRich

President
We are outragesously corrupt (in fact a poster on this board who lies and defends that corruption every day gave your post a thumbs up in a complete lack of self awareness) right in step with that corruption are bunch of lawmakers who are just blindly funding the war in the Ukraine.

Worried about the Children? You should be, they are being killed and raped so corrupt oligarchs can keep having a war and making money.

This war that should have never taken place to begin with should have been over months ago.

It's all bullshit and if it ends in mushroom clouds, its going to be on the virtue signaling useful idiots.
Putin has overwhelming responsibility for this war.