• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

US GDP - 33.1% Gain in 2020 3rd Quarter - Biggest in US History

protectionist

Governor
The US economy just scored it's biggest gain in GDP growth in US history. A whopping 33.1% annual rate increase. This was expected, as President Trump has been saying that the third quarter will show to be fantastic. Indicators all pointed to it, Big drop in unemployment, big increase in job growth, and record highs in all 3 stock market indicators.

Actually, going from a minus 30% in 2nd quarter, to a + 33.1% in the 3rd quarter, it's an absolutely unheard of 63% difference in 1 single quarter.

I confess to teaching college economics students many years ago, that a GDP growth couldn't not surpass a 20% difference from one quarter to another. I guess I didn't forsee a Democrat lockdown of our economy, and a Republican reopening of it.

Anybody who still hasn't voted yet, needs to take a good hard look at this, before they do.

The latest GDP report has proven the success of Trump’s America-first policies. Joe Biden spent 47 years in Washington shipping factory jobs overseas and selling us out to China. President Trump has defended American jobs, and brought economic success back to our country.

Democrats have been doing everything they could to keep the economy down, and thereby take away Trump's great record on the economy. Looks like that may have boomranged on them. All they did was give him a chance to show what terrific success he could achieve, under the toughest of circumstances. Trump is setting as many good records on the economy as Babe Ruth did in baseball.

1604019468495.png

Last edited:
Reminds me of the time I won 3 grand in Vegas.... about an hour after I lost four grand.
That kind of gain, huh?