• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

US 'going to take care of' Chinese 'spy balloon', Biden says

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

Another example of why people think Joe Biden is weak.

Frankly the Biden administration has been lying through their teeth about why they have not shot down this Chinese spy balloon yet.

The story that they have been trying to pass off is that it would be too dangerous to shoot the thing down. This is complete bullshit - At the time the balloon was sighted it was over one of the least densely parts of the United States and the odds of falling debris actually hurting anyone if it was crashed was negligible. Face it - old satellites crashing to earth happen all of the time and where they crash cannot be determined to any great accuracy. With this balloon the government could have picked the location where to shoot it down fully knowing where it would fall. They haven't done this. I have no idea what this spy balloon is capable of accomplishing, it is true that low flying satellites can more accurately gather photos. This spy balloon is at the mercy of the prevailing winds and can't be directed very accurately so I wouldn't think that this thing represents much of a threat.

But regardless - it has invaded our airspace and Biden has not shot it down. His administration has put out a provably false excuse for why it hasn't done so. That's a sign of weakness.

Another piss-poor decision by Joe Biden.

OK, OK.... I know all of you Biden apologists will whine.... but.... but.... but..... @PNWest - You don't have all of the information that Biden has. Surely he's doing the right things. Well maybe that is true. But if it is Biden should be telling us more, standing up to the Chinese more firmly and actually leading rather than issuing this weak statement coming out days later that "we're going to take care of it". It makes him look weak..... AGAIN.

Hey Joe Biden - keep this up and watch what happens. Ask Jimmy Carter how America feels about wimpy Presidents who refuse to stand up firmly to our adversaries.

Frankly the Biden administration has been lying through their teeth about why they have not shot down this Chinese spy balloon yet.

The story that they have been trying to pass off is that it would be too dangerous to shoot the thing down. This is complete bullshit - At the time the balloon was sighted it was over one of the least densely parts of the United States and the odds of falling debris actually hurting anyone if it was crashed was negligible. Face it - old satellites crashing to earth happen all of the time and where they crash cannot be determined to any great accuracy. With this balloon the government could have picked the location where to shoot it down fully knowing where it would fall. They haven't done this. I have no idea what this spy balloon is capable of accomplishing, it is true that low flying satellites can more accurately gather photos. This spy balloon is at the mercy of the prevailing winds and can't be directed very accurately so I wouldn't think that this thing represents much of a threat.

But regardless - it has invaded our airspace and Biden has not shot it down. His administration has put out a provably false excuse for why it hasn't done so. That's a sign of weakness.

OK, OK.... I know all of you Biden apologists will whine.... but.... but.... but..... @PNWest - You don't have all of the information that Biden has. Surely he's doing the right things. Well maybe that is true. But if it is Biden should be telling us more, standing up to the Chinese more firmly and actually leading rather than issuing this weak statement coming out days later that "we're going to take care of it". It makes him look weak..... AGAIN.

Hey Joe Biden - keep this up and watch what happens. Ask Jimmy Carter how America feels about wimpy Presidents who refuse to stand up firmly to our adversaries.
The plan is to see if it attempts to enterthe USA from the mexican border. If it does, it will be issued a summons to appear in court 60 days later, in El Paso.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Joey broke his Oath and his re-election is only thing import to Joey and Gang, yeah Joey is Transparent

Biden administration tried to hide Chinese spy balloon from American public (msn.com)

RickWA

Snagglesooth

1) Chinese spy balloons “are a worldwide problem”
2) “What would you do differently”
3) Chinese spy balloon-spotting has become “Biden’s jobs juggernaut”

89231CB3-D57E-4AB5-BB36-DF26A1530101.jpeg

middleview

President
Supporting Member

It was shot down over the ocean.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
It was shot down over the ocean.
Yes it was.....

At 9:43AM PST @PNWest started this thread bitching out Biden for his ineptitude in dealing with one of our enemies flying a SPY BALLOON over our sovereign territory. By 11:43AM PST, a mere two hours after my post Biden has shot the thing down. Now I know that many of you lesser posters here will whine that the timing is coincidental but deep down you all know that this action was taken because of MY post and the fact that I pointed out how Biden was looking weak. Better late than never. I guess next time there is a brewing crisis of competency with Biden I may need to step in earlier to right the ship. But for now you are all very welcome. I'm always glad to help my country.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes it was.....

At 9:43AM PST @PNWest started this thread bitching out Biden for his ineptitude in dealing with one of our enemies flying a SPY BALLOON over our sovereign territory. By 11:43AM PST, a mere two hours after my post Biden has shot the thing down. Now I know that many of you lesser posters here will whine that the timing is coincidental but deep down you all know that this action was taken because of MY post and the fact that I pointed out how Biden was looking weak. Better late than never. I guess next time there is a brewing crisis of competency with Biden I may need to step in earlier to right the ship. But for now you are all very welcome. I'm always glad to help my country.
Wow....could you get Joe to tell the city I live in to start plowing my street?