• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

US rockets to #1...

I dont know. Everyone is too 'in the moment' and being terrorized left and right. rightly so? dont know yet... but we;re paying a heavy prce
The bad flu season of 2017/18 cost us 80,000 lives. And we have a guesstimated vaccine for that. So far without a vaccine but a societal hyponchondriac reaction we have 1,300 deaths.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
The bad flu season of 2017/18 cost us 80,000 lives. And we have a guesstimated vaccine for that. So far without a vaccine but a societal hyponchondriac reaction we have 1,300 deaths.

Then tell me Dr Einstein if the media and the Democrats are using this to hurt Trump then why didn't they use last year's bad flu season against him if it was far worse?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Then tell me Dr Einstein if the media and the Democrats are using this to hurt Trump then why didn't they use last year's bad flu season against him if it was far worse?
Perhaps your acute focus on ice cream scoops distracted you? It is difficult for normal, well-adjusted folks to project the lunacy of the leftist mind.