• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

US rockets to #1...

in Covid cases. Yikes.

Italy, spain, iran, and even France have more corona deaths than the USA. I'm skeptical of focusing only on diagnoses, since those results will be skewed wildly by divergent testing strategies.

For example, California has virtually stopped testing, which helps explain why NY now has ten times as many diagnosed cases.

And does ANYONE believe a single thing coming from the chinese regime?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Italy, spain, iran, and even France have more corona deaths than the USA. I'm skeptical of focusing only on diagnoses, since those results will be skewed wildly by divergent testing strategies.

For example, California has virtually stopped testing, which helps explain why NY now has ten times as many diagnosed cases.

And does ANYONE believe a single thing coming from the chinese regime?
not sure. on the one hand maybe theyre all dropping dead in china.. who knows..

news coming out seems to indicate otherwise.. though...it wouldnt hurt to throw some sort of optimistic news out there..

people do recover..

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
not sure. on the one hand maybe theyre all dropping dead in china.. who knows..

news coming out seems to indicate otherwise.. though...it wouldnt hurt to throw some sort of optimistic news out there..

people do recover..
People have always recovered from the common cold...……………………..

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Without the travel ban it would be orders of magnitude worse. The US hot spots were primarily seeded by Americans returning home from overseas. Should we have barred their reentry?
Na bruh, it was half-ass travel ban. Everyone should be banned from traveling to their neighbors house.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Without the travel ban it would be orders of magnitude worse. The US hot spots were primarily seeded by Americans returning home from overseas. Should we have barred their reentry?

In case you don't remember:

This is exactly what Trump said about the Coronavirus starting back in January.

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.” (CNBC)

February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.” (Fox News)

February 10: “A lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat—as the heat comes in.” (Bloomberg)

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock market starting to look very good to me.” (Twitter)

February 26: “It’s going very substantially down, not up… The 15 within a couple of days, is going to be down to zero.” (CNN)

February 27: “It’s going to disappear one day, it’s like a miracle.” (Twitter)

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.” (Wired)

March 6: “I didn’t know people died from the flu.” (CNN)

March 6: “I like the numbers being where they are.” (Washington Post)

March 10: “It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.” (Twitter)

March 13: “I don’t take responsibility at all because we were given a set of circumstances and we were given rules, regulations, and specifications from a different time.” (New York Times)

March 15: "It's a very contagious virus. It's incredible. But it's something we have tremendous control of"

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Na bruh, it was half-ass travel ban. Everyone should be banned from traveling to their neighbors house.
Well as soon as you people take control you can sentence everyone to life in solitary confinement until they starve. Lets not pretend like you death cult dems don't actually want this disease to kill us all.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
This is going to be the most studied outbreak with modern tools. I predict the mortality rate is going to be the same as that for a very bad flu year. Like .2% or less. The fear is because of the type of death that it is. One in which you are drowning in your own lungs.
I dont know. Everyone is too 'in the moment' and being terrorized left and right. rightly so? dont know yet... but we;re paying a heavy prce