• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

US turmoil: 25% wackos vs 75% normals

25% make a lot of noise as they shout their anti-science, anti-mask, anti-vax positions, but the 75% embrace science and know better.

25% still believe Trump's Big Lie that he won the election when he did not. They make a lot of noise as they insist the Jan 6 insurrections are, as Putin advised, "political prisoners." And while making all that noise, they continue to threaten violence all around. The 75% know the truth that Biden won fair and square and that we have rightwing domestic terrorists among us.

I could go on with examples, but do you agree or disagree with my percentages or would change them in any way?
Do you have any proof of your puke?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Yikes, Reiner puts it at 30-70.

Rob Reiner
@robreiner

30% of Americans don’t believe in vaccines, mask wearing, global warming, equal access to the ballot box. 30% of Americans think it’s ok to use deadly force to overthrow the government. 30% of Americans support Donald Trump. 30% of Americans have their heads up their asses.

7:54 PM · Sep 15, 2021·

Spamature

President
I saw how you did a subliminal steal there. Like you can just move into my zombieland when its mine for a day or two. Wait your turn.
Okay, then.

They are Trollocs.

Not quite animal but not really human either.

Trolloc by toksaart

Just foot soldiers for their dark lord.