• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

US was better with President Trump than with President Biden

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You can, but that is your opinion. Most everyone else knows the US was better under Trump.
Really? Most everyone? Clearly not the 80 million voters who voted against him. Trump was an embarrassment. He threw our allies under the bus by saying Kim didn't really know about the murder of the US citizen and deciding he was in love with the guy...or telling the world that Putin was more credible than US intel chiefs...or signing the surrender with the Taliban.

Historians rank Trump near the bottom of U.S. presidents as Obama rises into the top 10

Donald Trump is ranked near the bottom of all U.S. presidents by a group of historians, getting the lowest grades for leadership of any commander in chief who has served in the White House in the past 150 years.

The ratings of presidents on 10 leadership qualities, the fourth in a series conducted by C-SPAN, includes assessments by 142 historians and professional observers of the presidency.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
You can, but that is your opinion. Most everyone else knows the US was better under Trump.
Do you actually believe Trump upheld his oath of office?

Oath of office of the president of the United States

Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:— "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."[2]

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Do you actually believe Trump upheld his oath of office?

Oath of office of the president of the United States

Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:— "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."[2]
Was that before or after he called the press the "enemy of the people"?

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Trump said he wanted to pull out of Afghanistan? Did he? No. Biden got it done.

The Covid 19 vaccines were developed under Trump. Distributing them was slow and clunky under Trump. Most of his administration was brushing up their resumes instead of doing their job and Trump barely mentioned the virus during his re-election campaign. Joe got the vaccine available to anyone who wants it and the results speak for themselves; nearly all covid deaths are now those who are not vaccinated. Biden got it done.

Trump promised an infrastructure bill.

Biden got it done...with double the amount of funding.

Its not even an open question about whom is the better president. Biden...by a landslide.