• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

USA Must Divide Into 2 Seperate Countries

God of War

Governor
Why not six countries?

Far left, center left, far right center right, independent and non political. And every 4 years when a state flips from one color to a blue color--maybe by one vote only; hundreds of thousands of people will up and move.

Sounds realistic.

Honestly...it may get me a suspension but you've really got to wonder about the sanity of the OP.
Why don't we just send the deviant liberals back to Europe.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
well, we're all probable a little touched in the head considering how long we're posting here...

anyway...six is a lot... how about just a place for the normal people...
We pretty much have that now. The OP likes to pretend that everyone is either blue or red when almost nobody is. And nobody in their right mind is going to sell their home and uproot their family based on the % of votes a candidate gets.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
We pretty much have that now. The OP likes to pretend that everyone is either blue or red when almost nobody is. And nobody in their right mind is going to sell their home and uproot their family based on the % of votes a candidate gets.
The op thinks a lot of things. It's fun..

Gamewell45

Council Member
What I said about Mexico is history and current events , not theory.

I have no idea what you are taking about regarding pencils, but I reiterate that both a blue US and a red US would be capable of defending themselves.

Regarding the book "War Day" if you have point, say it.
Honestly I described the "pencils" as best as I could and if you cannot fathom or understand it, I'm at a loss to further explain it to you. No worries.

As far as your explanation regarding Mexico being current events, everything is theory until it occurs.

The book "War Day" theoretically describes what could occur in the event of a limited nuclear exchange between the US and another country should it ever occur. Anybody who takes nuclear weapons seriously or has studied the effects of them would likewise take it seriously.

Why don't we just send the deviant liberals back to Europe.
As if appealing to that "serve the Pope or die" Fourth Reich of despicable vile suicidal super egos granted standing for Islam "death to the infidels" by SCOTUS for 9/11 holycosts instead of Islam oil that ran the Nazi Germany war machine Holocaust as an authority in fabricated misnomers & immaculate drug conceptions Freudian slips of a not so master race master plan against Eisenhower's "Never Again".

Spamature

President
There simply is no room at all in red state America for Democrats. There can be no compromise. We have had enough. Democrats have GOT TO GO, and the sooner the better. The US map must change, with red states being one country. Blue states being another.

Then, no more friction. No more partisan investigation. No more twists of taxpayer money, and if Democrats want to engage in election fraud, sanctuary cities, tolerance of Islam, affirmative action discrimination, gun free zones, riot/looting tolerance, etc, the only victims will be other Democrats.
NO
Where do you think you get off telling us that you'll decide which part of this country isn't ours ?
Go somewhere else and start the country you want.

We keep one country and those who don't like it can GTFO !

NO
Where do you think you get off telling us that you'll decide which part of this country isn't ours ?
Go somewhere else and start the country you want.
We keep one country and those who don't like it can GTFO !
In that 20 + years old Christiananality pedophilia "man is God" tradition of SCOTUS Fourth Reich supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court of "serve the Pope or die" fabricated 'Eisenhower was as mass murderer war criminal' misnomer immaculate granted standing WW II concentration camp Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations in those burning Bush's 9/11 mass neuroses of fascism more perfect union with Islam "death to the infidels" health care as fabricated Islam misnomers & immaculate drug conceptions attack on a Washington, D.C. born retired Pentagon staff sergeant to Eisenhower, funding their master race suicidal super egos patriot act sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming in lieu of Islam oil superseding their Third Reich master plan funding a national religion of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament - DOI - Israel flags - absentee voting ballots arsonists conception.

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor

protectionist

Governor
Honestly I described the "pencils" as best as I could and if you cannot fathom or understand it, I'm at a loss to further explain it to you. No worries.

As far as your explanation regarding Mexico being current events, everything is theory until it occurs.

The book "War Day" theoretically describes what could occur in the event of a limited nuclear exchange between the US and another country should it ever occur. Anybody who takes nuclear weapons seriously or has studied the effects of them would likewise take it seriously.
Occurs ? What I said OCCURS EVERY DAY. That you are so information-deprived and clueless, doesn't change that.

Remittance flows by country 2017 | Pew Research Center

protectionist

Governor
Millions of people have done just that over the past 30 years, and now more than ever. Based on the votes candidates get, and the quality of life ramifications that emanate from that. Ho hum. Lot of cluelessness in this forum. Sheeeesh.

Surprise: Democrats Moving to Red States (electionforum.org)

US residents kept moving from blue to red states during pandemic year, report finds (msn.com)

Spamature

President
"isn't ours" ? Have no ides what THAT means. Hmmm. You need to be able to think before you can post in a forum.

Now go see if you can figure THIS one out >> (1) It's Happening Again - Homes Lost - Some Rent Control Needed | PoliticalJack.com
Then you must not be very bright.

You idiots think you can just decide that you want half of the country to yourselves.
That half our country becomes a foreign land to the majority of the people in this nation.

F off.

You traitors want a country ?
Then find yourselves another unclaimed piece of land to found it upon.

This land belongs to America.

protectionist

Governor

You idiots think you can just decide that you want half of the country to yourselves.
That half our country becomes a foreign land to the majority of the people in this nation.

F off.

It belongs to the people...and those people are liberals and conservatives, Get it ?

I'm surprised at the resistance this thread is getting. I would have thought liberals would be just as anxious to get away from conservatives, as vice versa.

Odd to see how much love you guys have for us. :D

Last edited:

Gamewell45

Council Member

F off.

Your post is spot on! I honestly think that some people have no clue whatsoever.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Millions of people have done just that over the past 30 years, and now more than ever. Based on the votes candidates get, and the quality of life ramifications that emanate from that. Ho hum. Lot of cluelessness in this forum. Sheeeesh.

Surprise: Democrats Moving to Red States (electionforum.org)

US residents kept moving from blue to red states during pandemic year, report finds (msn.com)
Name one person (other than yourself or someone who worked with/for the politicians themselves) who moved exclusively because of the results of a Presidential election.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
It belongs to the people...and those people are liberals and conservatives, Get it ?
So in your mind someone is either "liberal" or "conservative". No middle ground?

Your view is utterly retarded.

I'm surprised at the resistance this thread is getting. I would have thought liberals would be just as anxious to get away from conservatives, as vice versa.
About 1/2 of the nation doesn't vote in the presidential elections and about 8 out of 10 don't vote in local elections. I'm surprised you can walk and chew gum at the same time if you think politics is so important you'd uproot your family and move based on the outcome.

Spamature

President

Odd to see how much love you guys have for us. :D
Look, you guys are the ones with a hate media that has driven you to think others hate you.

One more time.

It's not that we hate you.
We Just know you're wrong.