• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

USA Today buries its own report that says vaccinated individuals have “higher levels” of coronavirus than the unvaccinated

After earlier reporting that people who have been “vaccinated” for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) can still become infected with and spread deadly disease, USA Today reportedly scrubbed this information from its website, effectively memory holing its own reporting.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
After earlier reporting that people who have been “vaccinated” for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) can still become infected with and spread deadly disease, USA Today reportedly scrubbed this information from its website, effectively memory holing its own reporting.

Pressure from a troubled and dishonest White House???

Nah, never happened ;)

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Natual News...tin foil hat stuff

Spamature

President

Yes, and someone can shoot you even if you are wearing a body armor.

But overall, the outcomes of for people wearing body armor are vastly different from the outcomes for those not wearing it.

Lance Freeman

Council Member
When dealing with the real versus the unreal, one must always keep in mind that Luciferians live in an upside-down world, where lies are truths and truths are lies; where up is down and down is up; and where there are no moral absolutes. Essentially, morals are what you make of them. So, if you are the type of individual who is used to honesty and decency, and letting facts speak for themselves---and some Luciferian tells you not to look into this thing, or that thing--because it is false, be sure to look into it. Why? Because, chances are, there is something there the Luciferian does not want you to know, or be exposed to; something beneficial.

Btw, Luciferians are hell-bent on having people take the vaccine. They go to great lengths to debunk anything, or anyone, that carries a warning about these vaccines. Basically, they protest too much, far too much, enough to create a healthy suspicion about their motives. And now, the Luciferian-in-Chief, Joe Biden, wants to give every unvaccinated person $100 for taking the vaccine. And if this effort fails, he will go to the next step, which is to force everyone to take it--by law and police power.

Keep those #@%&* away from your children!!

Last edited:

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

No @Dawg that is a legitimate site and a legitimate story. It should be obvious to anyone with an IQ higher than that of a pigeon that anyone, vaccinated or not can breath in virus particles and get infected. Those that are vaccinated will have the anti-bodies to kill off the infection far faster than the unvaccinated. That's why they typically don't get as sick. During the time period beginning when they are infected to the time that their bodies have killed off the entir infection there will be virus particles in ther bodies which may spread to other people. And that's what it is a good idea to wear a mask whether you are vaccinated or not.

I don't know why I take the time to explain this to you as you probably have about as much chance of understanding it as my neighbor's dog Buster. And Buster although a very nice dog isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Have a nice night @Dawg.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No @Dawg that is a legitimate site and a legitimate story. It should be obvious to anyone with an IQ higher than that of a pigeon that anyone, vaccinated or not can breath in virus particles and get infected. Those that are vaccinated will have the anti-bodies to kill off the infection far faster than the unvaccinated. That's why they typically don't get as sick. During the time period beginning when they are infected to the time that their bodies have killed off the entir infection there will be virus particles in ther bodies which may spread to other people. And that's what it is a good idea to wear a mask whether you are vaccinated or not.

I don't know why I take the time to explain this to you as you probably have about as much chance of understanding it as my neighbor's dog Buster. And Buster although a very nice dog isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Have a nice night @Dawg.
If all you have are Insults, don't waste your time posting the shit to me and shove it up your ass. I CAN'T take the experimental vaccines at this point in my life due to health reasons and tire of you leftist [Unwelcome language removed] games. The Jabs are NOT protecting you guinea pigs and after Delta there will be another variant and after that another variant.....Death doesn't scare me I've had a hellofa Ride.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yes, and someone can shoot you even if you are wearing a body armor.

But overall, the outcomes of for people wearing body armor are vastly different from the outcomes for those not wearing it.
WTH is "a body armor"?

Your English sucks as most illegals

Spamature

President
WTH is "a body armor"?

Your English sucks as most illegals
I bet you are rally proud of yourself.

Picking through my shite all day, and you got yourself a delicious peanut.

Don't bother wiping it off, or posting an on topic reply.

Just dig in as usual.

Baby Eating Chocolate Cake - Novocom.top

Last edited:

PNWest

If all you have are Insults, don't waste your time posting the shit to me and shove it up your ass. I CAN'T take the experimental vaccines at this point in my life due to health reasons and tire of you leftist [Unwelcome language removed] games. The Jabs are NOT protecting you guinea pigs and after Delta there will be another variant and after that another variant.....Death doesn't scare me I've had a hellofa Ride.
Calm down.

I have never once advised anyone with legitimate medical reasons not to be vaccinated to get the vaccine - and that includes you. I know a couple of people that are unable to get the vaccine for reasons similar to your own. It does bother me that YOUR health is being put at risk by people who share your political beliefs.

I've explained very clearly why someone who has been vaccinated could infect you. I've also explained why that is far more unlikely than an unvaccinated person.

I'm glad that death doesn't scare you but I would still hope taht it will be a long time before you have to face it.

And as I closed before....

Have a nice night @Dawg.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Calm down.

I have never once advised anyone with legitimate medical reasons not to be vaccinated to get the vaccine - and that includes you. I know a couple of people that are unable to get the vaccine for reasons similar to your own. It does bother me that YOUR health is being put at risk by people who share your political beliefs.

I've explained very clearly why someone who has been vaccinated could infect you. I've also explained why that is far more unlikely than an unvaccinated person.

I'm glad that death doesn't scare you but I would still hope taht it will be a long time before you have to face it.

And as I closed before....

Have a nice night @Dawg.
Not getting the experimental Vaccine has NOTHING to do with my political beliefs, far from it.

WE THE PEOPLE going to witness something much worse than Covid if asswipes don't stop attacking Americans that refuse to get the Jab as lowly sonsofbitches.........Mark My Words.

This experimental poison is being pushed and Free by big pharm and shareholders and why Boosters are already in the works. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Presently, there is NO Covid or Delta in my woods

PNWest

Not getting the experimental Vaccine has NOTHING to do with my political beliefs, far from it.

WE THE PEOPLE going to witness something much worse than Covid if asswipes don't stop attacking Americans that refuse to get the Jab as lowly sonsofbitches.........Mark My Words.

This experimental poison is being pushed and Free by big pharm and shareholders and why Boosters are already in the works. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Presently, there is NO Covid or Delta in my woods

Meaning what? There certainly is COVID in North Carolina. And as far as I know there is no longer a single county in the United States that hasn't had at least one case. Are you talking about your farm? Your Town?

Inquiring minds want to know.

For privacy sake I won't ask you what town or county you live in. You've already said you live in NC.

By the way here are the COVID numbers for NC. As you can see every single county has some:

So are you talking about your house, your street, your block, your town or what?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Meaning what? There certainly is COVID in North Carolina. And as far as I know there is no longer a single county in the United States that hasn't had at least one case. Are you talking about your farm? Your Town?

Inquiring minds want to know.

For privacy sake I won't ask you what town or county you live in. You've already said you live in NC.

By the way here are the COVID numbers for NC. As you can see every single county has some:

So are you talking about your house, your street, your block, your town or what?
When I post "My Woods" it my local area/county
I've heard of NO cases......reported

PNWest

When I post "My Woods" it my local area/county
I've heard of NO cases......reported
Then you don't get out much because there ain't a single county in NC that is COVID free. Small world you live in.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Then you don't get out much because there ain't a single county in NC that is COVID free. Small world you live in.
Well, I get out quite a bit and known by many and there's no talk of covid about......I've been to 3 of my favorite places to eat this week and not a peep at either of any one with covid.

Maybe I need go to the barber shop!

PNWest

Well, I get out quite a bit and known by many and there's no talk of covid about......I've been to 3 of my favorite places to eat this week and not a peep at either of any one with covid.

Maybe I need go to the barber shop!
check the local hospital

or

the link I provided