• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

USA Today buries its own report that says vaccinated individuals have “higher levels” of coronavirus than the unvaccinated

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
I'll wait for the gossip
You see @Dawg that's why I get so frustrated with you. I'd prefer to think that you are a somewhat reasonable human being but I don't understand how anyone of even average intelligence would believe that COVID doesn't exist in their area because no one you know is talking about it. Especially after I provided you a link to show you.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You see @Dawg that's why I get so frustrated with you. I'd prefer to think that you are a somewhat reasonable human being but I don't understand how anyone of even average intelligence would believe that COVID doesn't exist in their area because no one you know is talking about it. Especially after I provided you a link to show you.
No where did I say covid doesn't exist in my area, simply said I'd not heard of anyone sick with covid.

You should know I looked at you link or I wouldn't have known 1,168 were in the hospital across NC

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No where did I say covid doesn't exist in my area, simply said I'd not heard of anyone sick with covid.

You should know I looked at you link or I wouldn't have known 1,168 were in the hospital across NC
What is your point? Do you think the increase in cases, 96% of them unvaccinated, is not important? Should we just ignore that increase?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What is your point? Do you think the increase in cases, 96% of them unvaccinated, is not important? Should we just ignore that increase?