• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

USA today fact checks lack of replenishment of n95 masks in national stockpile

Zam-Zam

Senator
Cutting health care products is the fault of Congress. We needed more money for the MIC.
Where are the brazillion medical supplies the Military MUST have. I don't see them breaking them out. The Asst. Director of HHS said some got a large supply of masks that were dry rotted. Your gov. helping. FEMA is a Looong way from ever being prepared for anything.
Everyone had better take a lesson. When the SHTF the Gov. is not going to be there for you for a long time. Plan accordingly.
So you hold Pelosi responsible? Since she is in charge of Congress?

Cutting health care products is the fault of Congress. We needed more money for the MIC.
Where are the brazillion medical supplies the Military MUST have. I don't see them breaking them out. The Asst. Director of HHS said some got a large supply of masks that were dry rotted. Your gov. helping. FEMA is a Looong way from ever being prepared for anything.
Everyone had better take a lesson. When the SHTF the Gov. is not going to be there for you for a long time. Plan accordingly.
Our "govt" is basically concentrated capital. Our "govt" is in essence just another lean six sigma business venture. America is a corporate conglomerate with it's own mercenary military force protecting capital's interests across the globe with a military presence in 70% of the nations on the planet while supporting 73% of the world's dictatorships. All on your dime and capital would be thankful, but it is entitled after all.

A few more dead human beings in the interest of "progress" is a national legacy going back to the founding.

Zam-Zam

Senator
YOU like all you alt right clowns need to read my posts and not put words in my mouth.

You posted this:

Cutting health care products is the fault of Congress.

So, I asked the obvious question....Do you hold the leader of the Congress responsible for the shortage?

No words were 'put in your mouth", it was a question.

A question, perhaps, you prefer not be asked.

So be it.

voyager

4Q2247365
You posted this:

So, I asked the obvious question....Do you hold the leader of the Congress responsible for the shortage?

So be it.

It's you clowns that want to boil my post down to Pelosi. If you want to talk about "Congress" or what else i said we can talk. If you just want to fuk with Me then, fuk you. I ain't taking off to LA LA land with you right wing trash.

Zam-Zam

Senator
It's you clowns that want to boil my post down to Pelosi. If you want to talk about "Congress" or what else i said we can talk. If you just want to fuk with Me then, fuk you. I ain't taking off to LA LA land with you right wing trash.
Either you feel the leader of the Congress bears some responsibility for the actions (or inactions) of Congress, or you do not. I don't really care which one it is. I simply asked you for your opinion on that matter, and it seems to have upset you.

Armed with this knowledge, I shall not ask you for your opinion on anything in the future, nor attempt to engage you in rational discourse.

Have a great day.

voyager

4Q2247365
Either you feel the leader of the Congress bears some responsibility for the actions (or inactions) of Congress, or you do not. I don't really care which one it is. I simply asked you for your opinion on that matter, and it seems to have upset you.

Armed with this knowledge, I shall not ask you for your opinion on anything in the future, nor attempt to engage you in rational discourse.

Have a great day.
Sounds great to me. Bye

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Why are you worrying about Obama when it's Trump who, after 3 years in office, did/didn't do this?

didnt do what? not replenish the stockpile.. um, yeah, neither he (obam) not trumo, nor pretty much anyone else... as we see...
and dont forget ACA cutting budgets to a shoestring..

Boca

Governor
Trump had 3 years to replenish the medical stockpile, but didn't start till mid-March of this year.
The stockpile was for the most part depleted during the Swine flu virus which began in the spring of 2009 and ended a year later in 2010.

Do the math, 2011through 2016 is 5 years that Obama didn't replenish it.

EatTheRich

President
One more time:

There is no indication that the Obama administration took significant steps to replenish the supply of N95 masks in the Strategic National Stockpile after it was depleted from repeated crises.

You make excuses for one, blame the other.

To the surprise of absolutely no one.

As I recall, Obama enjoyed a Democrat-controlled Congress for the first two years of his Presidency.....Do you still insist he shares zero responsibility for depleting, and not replenishing, the N95 mask stockpile?

Well of course you do....You'll not allow facts to get in your way.
He depleted them when he had a Democratic Congress because of an acute public health crisis. He then found himself unable to replenish him because a Republican Congress came in dedicated to stopping everything he tried to do.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
didnt do what? not replenish the stockpile.. um, yeah, neither he (obam) not trumo, nor pretty much anyone else... as we see...
and dont forget ACA cutting budgets to a shoestring..
The stockpile was for the most part depleted during the Swine flu virus which began in the spring of 2009 and ended a year later in 2010.

Trump had 3 years to replenish the medical stockpile.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Trump had 3 years to replenish the medical stockpile.
so 11 years total of un replenishing the stockpile.?

coupled with razor thin margins across the health care landscape..(thanks ACA)..

couple with medical practitoners having to make due with decreased revenues with which to buy supplies..

bout right?

Spamature

President
You posted this:

So be it.

Every dollar spent has to be appropriated by the House.

Until Just last year the GOP ran the House for 4 consecutive terms.

Spamature

President
Trump had 3 years to replenish the medical stockpile, but didn't start till mid-March of this year.
The Teaparty Monster in the House would not fund that replenishment for 8 yrs.

They even wanted to cut $1.1 trillion from HHS to pay for the coming Trump tax cuts with their so called healthcare bill the nation dodged by McCain's vote.

Imagine piling that on top of this pandemic crisis.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I top posted the latest: Trump admin didn't begin bulk ordering until mid-March of this year.

And then we had Trump’s newest ninny in the effort, Jared Kushner, bashing the governors for asking for help and saying it’s “our stockpile.”

Jared sure did fail his audition on The Trump Show.

;-)