• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Use Covid as excuse to skip Thanksgiving with horrible relatives

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I "missed" the joke because, well, it wasn't funny.
I understand. Cons don't do humor.

You tried to take a swipe at Fauci from this humor piece. Here's some reality from this morning.....Face the Nation.

DR. FAUCI: I dealt with it by focusing on what my job is from the time that I went into medicine to right now, where I am at my age, my job has been totally focused on doing what I can with the talents and the influence I had to make scientific advances to protect the health of the American public. So anybody who spins lies and threatens and all that theater that goes on with some of the investigations and the congressional committees and the Rand Paul's and all that other nonsense, that's noise, MARGARET, that's noise. I know what my job is.

MARGARET BRENNAN: Senator Cruz told the attorney general you should be prosecuted.

DR. FAUCI: Yeah. I have to laugh at that. I should be prosecuted? What happened on Jan. 6, senator?

MARGARET BRENNAN: Do you think that this is about making you a scapegoat to deflect--

DR. FAUCI: Of course-

MARGARET BRENNAN: --From President Trump?

DR. FAUCI: Of course, you have to be asleep not to figure that one out.

MARGARET BRENNAN: Well, there are a lot of Republican senators taking aim at this. I mean--

DR. FAUCI: That's OK, I'm just going to do my job and I'm going to be saving lives and they're going to be lying.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/transcript-dr-anthony-fauci-on-face-the-nation-november-28-2021/

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

You tried to take a swipe at Fauci from this humor piece. Here's some reality from this morning.....Face the Nation.

DR. FAUCI: I dealt with it by focusing on what my job is from the time that I went into medicine to right now, where I am at my age, my job has been totally focused on doing what I can with the talents and the influence I had to make scientific advances to protect the health of the American public. So anybody who spins lies and threatens and all that theater that goes on with some of the investigations and the congressional committees and the Rand Paul's and all that other nonsense, that's noise, MARGARET, that's noise. I know what my job is.

MARGARET BRENNAN: Senator Cruz told the attorney general you should be prosecuted.

DR. FAUCI: Yeah. I have to laugh at that. I should be prosecuted? What happened on Jan. 6, senator?

MARGARET BRENNAN: Do you think that this is about making you a scapegoat to deflect--

MARGARET BRENNAN: Well, there are a lot of Republican senators taking aim at this. I mean--

DR. FAUCI: That's OK, I'm just going to do my job and I'm going to be saving lives and they're going to be lying.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/transcript-dr-anthony-fauci-on-face-the-nation-november-28-2021/
He's failing with Covid as he did with AIDs

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.

Where did they ask him about his "experiments" that involved torturing dogs?

1638149521661.png

How funny is that?

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Fauci worked for Trump. Trump hated his stepping on his lies; therefore, Trump sicced his cultists on him. You're a good cultist who never questioned Trump's orders.
Who "sicced" the gays on Fauci for his AIDs failures?

Now Fauci works for Senile Biden "end of quote"

BTW: Covid didn't stop all the Biden's from gathering in the $30million mansion and Joe shopping w/out a Mask

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Fauci worked for Trump. Trump hated his stepping on his lies; therefore, Trump sicced his cultists on him. You're a good cultist who never questioned Trump's orders.
The fact is Fauci funded and oversaw heinous experiments on dogs. A BIPARTISAN group of animal lovers have called him out over it. And what does Julie have to say about that? "You are a cultist." No Julie YOU are the "cultist" in this discussion. You are just either too dishonest to admit it or too dumb to know it.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The fact is Fauci funded and oversaw heinous experiments on dogs. A BIPARTISAN group of animal lovers have called him out over it. And what does Julie have to say about that? "You are a cultist." No Julie YOU are the "cultist" in this discussion. You are just either too dishonest to admit it or too dumb to know it.
and Thanksgiving was Home Alone

again

Zam-Zam

Senator
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—As an event dreaded by millions draws near, Dr. Anthony Fauci is urging all Americans to use covid-19 as an excuse to skip Thanksgiving with horrible relatives.

Speaking from his office at the National Institutes of Health, Fauci said that the covid-19 excuse could help prevent a seasonal surge in exasperation and seething rage associated with the Thanksgiving holiday.

covid-19 could get you off the hook this year,” Fauci said. “Consider this a doctor’s note from me.”

By using the pandemic as justification for skipping Thanksgiving, Americans can spare the feelings of relatives they despise, the esteemed virologist said.

“Tell your aunt from West Virginia that you’ll miss her, but you’ll look forward to reading her QAnon theories on Facebook,” he advised.

For his part, Fauci said that he intends to employ covid-19 as an excuse to exempt himself from other unpleasant activities. “I plan to use it to avoid seeing Rand Paul,” he said.

Fauci Urges Americans to Use COVID as Excuse to Skip Thanksgiving with Horrible Relatives | The New Yorker

Hee hee.

I guess that would be for people with "horrible relatives".

I'm Blessed to not be one of them.