• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

USSS is not that perfect!

ChloeFlora

Council Member
People always see the truth! Nonetheless the govt is trying to hide that the Secret Service is not that clean as we thought they it was, it’s getting more and more obvious that those people are just covering their bad actions with their unique position!

The article about the Secret Service scandals is really very popular today on the web Link: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2014/10/01/a-shortlist-of-recent-secret-service-scandals/
Also, because of my known attraction to visualization, I found a video, which shows it in a more clear way!

Who thought they were perfect? Far from it, on their watch, JFK was killed and Reagan was shot. There have been numerous other incidents of threats getting within arm's length of the president, and that's just the ones we know about. I'd say "Keystone Kops" is a better descriptor...

ChloeFlora

Council Member
Who thought they were perfect? Far from it, on their watch, JFK was killed and Reagan was shot. There have been numerous other incidents of threats getting within arm's length of the president, and that's just the ones we know about. I'd say "Keystone Kops" is a better descriptor...
Actually presidents and other famous people get in trouble and the guard is still a person, and may loose the moment. But as far as the agency is giving protection to the most important 'objects' of the USA existence, its' president and money, the SS has NO rights to be compromised. Otherwise they compromise the idea they protect!

ChloeFlora

Council Member
Of course they're not perfect, else they'd be 'sitting on clouds playing harps'.
So you think that it';s okay that the governmental structure is involved in multiple public scandals?
Don't you think it will cast a shadow on the image of the president and the whole governmental structure?

Wahbooz

Governor
So you think that it';s okay that the governmental structure is involved in multiple public scandals?
Don't you think it will cast a shadow on the image of the president and the whole governmental structure?
Kind of like the "one bad apple" kind of thinking.