• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Vaccine logic

God of War

Governor
I love how the vaccine logic is so naturally refutable and yet Dems are immune to the effects of reason. It proves everything I knew about the masses of Dems.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I love how the vaccine logic is so naturally refutable and yet Dems are immune to the effects of reason. It proves everything I knew about the masses of Dems.
I love how you guys bump your own posts and declare victory when everyone else ignores them. I knew it was you before I clicked on it.

Spamature

President
Here is the real solution to the problem.

Proof of vaccination should be required before you are allowed to connect to the internet.

Spamature

President
You're fascist, totalitarian, globalist, communist scum. Now we know which end to point at you should the time come.
You act like connecting to the internet is a right.

It is a privilege.

And the anti-vaxxers are abusing that privilege.

You are a name caller.

It's a sign of weakness.

God of War

Governor
You act like connecting to the internet is a right.

It is a privilege.
I've been on the internet since before AOL was a thing and YOU'RE going to tell me it's a privilege to be allowed on the internet? It's really the other way around.

And the anti-vaxxers are abusing that privilege.
What a fascist, totalitarian, globalist, communist scum thing to say a second time. Fits right in with today's left sponsored cancel culture.

You are a name caller.
Only if calling something out for what it is.

It's a sign of weakness.
It's a sign of resolve.

Spamature

President
I've been on the internet since before AOL was a thing and YOU'RE going to tell me it's a privilege to be allowed on the internet? It's really the other way around.
It absolutely is a privilege.

Don't pay the people who are providing it and you will find that out within a month.

What a fascist, totalitarian, globalist, communist scum thing to say a second time. Fits right in with today's left sponsored cancel culture.
Don't pay your service provider then.

Only if calling something out for what it is.
Yeah, but that's not you or what you are doing.

It's a sign of resolve.
Yes, you give up on debate, then you resolve to start name calling instead.

God of War

Governor
Yes, you give up on debate, then you resolve to start name calling instead.
If a debate isn't going to be fruitful or constructive it must at the very least be enjoyable. Some of the least enjoyable are the mathematical ones because... well, just because. The other ones are the ones where you see a kind of debating style that is obdurate in such a fashion that instead of letting go the obvious point lost and carry on with the others or a new one, they choose to beat the dead horse one. That's MV. Are you fighting MV's battle or are you MV?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
If a debate isn't going to be fruitful or constructive it must at the very least be enjoyable. Some of the least enjoyable are the mathematical ones because... well, just because. The other ones are the ones where you see a kind of debating style that is obdurate in such a fashion that instead of letting go the obvious point lost and carry on with the others or a new one, they choose to beat the dead horse one. That's MV. Are you fighting MV's battle or are you MV?
They get their daily talking points from the DNC at .25 cents a click.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Biden has NO logic

Appears author has been reading PJ leftist post and it's strange when the white house cuts Biden off mid sentence

1631630929062.png
Biden mandate

Last edited: