• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Van Jones Concerned About Biden’s ‘Foggy, Meandering’ Presser: ‘Like Reagan At the End’

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
CNN’s Van Jones said on Wednesday that President Joe Biden was “foggy” and “meandering” during much of his press conference earlier in the day, and even compared him to former President Ronald Reagan late in his presidency.
Van Jones Concerned About Biden’s ‘Foggy, Meandering’ Presser: ‘Like Reagan At the End’ (msn.com)

Clearly, Van Jones is saying what Trump already knew and spoke about in the debates. I already had the (D) now saying...(1. I'm an independent.).

Does this mean that lefty is running away from Joe* and K. Harris? That they know that Joe* is is the death of the (D) party?

If Biden is not the candidate in 2024 then everything Trump said was correct.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
CNN’s Van Jones said on Wednesday that President Joe Biden was “foggy” and “meandering” during much of his press conference earlier in the day, and even compared him to former President Ronald Reagan late in his presidency.
Van Jones Concerned About Biden’s ‘Foggy, Meandering’ Presser: ‘Like Reagan At the End’ (msn.com)

Clearly, Van Jones is saying what Trump already knew and spoke about in the debates. I already had the (D) now saying...(1. I'm an independent.).

Does this mean that lefty is running away from Joe* and K. Harris? That they know that Joe* is is the death of the (D) party?

I registered as an independent in 2016 when neither candidate fit what I wanted in a president.

The press conference was longer than any Trump did and people asked several questions in a row when called upon and before joe could answer...

Joe, there is a lot of criticism about your withdrawal from Afghanistan and what do you have to say about inflation and Ukraine...

And Jones thinks he was meandering? Joe should have said "You get one question, if you ask two I will answer the first".

I noticed that while Trump walked out of press conferences when people asked tough questions...Biden smiled and provided a polite answer. One guy asked him about why he was dragging the country to the left...stupid question from NewsMax I think....

Bugsy McGurk

President

Except that Biden kicked Trump’s ass in the debates.

So there’s that.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I registered as an independent in 2016 when neither candidate fit what I wanted in a president.

The press conference was longer than any Trump did and people asked several questions in a row when called upon and before joe could answer...

Joe, there is a lot of criticism about your withdrawal from Afghanistan and what do you have to say about inflation and Ukraine...

And Jones thinks he was meandering? Joe should have said "You get one question, if you ask two I will answer the first".

I noticed that while Trump walked out of press conferences when people asked tough questions...Biden smiled and provided a polite answer. One guy asked him about why he was dragging the country to the left...stupid question from NewsMax I think....
Trump devoted his pressers to telling absurd lies and hurling juvenile insults at the reporters. That’s the kind of pressers wingers prefer.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Like I said before, we have posters bashing him, that can't keep their own lies straight on here. LMAO

RickWA

Snagglesooth
It's not a constant offense if the rules were modified to exclude thread jacking, am I right?
This would be a great improvement, IMO. The constant threadjacking makes discussion nearly impossible (far more a detriment than simple name-calling, for example).

Just my view (and, yes…once again…I have been guilty of same in my history).

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
This would be a great improvement, IMO. The constant threadjacking makes discussion nearly impossible (far more a detriment than simple name-calling, for example).

Yes, but the proposer wants policing. I mean there are posters whose entire accounts would need to go ..I mean..it's all they do....

Bugsy McGurk

President

Crikey. There’s not a thread about Trump where your response is not some version of “Why are you talking about Trump? Let’s talk about Biden.”

If “thread jacking” is banned all your posts will be deleted.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Yes, but the proposer wants policing. I mean there are posters whose entire accounts would need to go ..I mean..it's all they do....
Ok, not looking for that…just seeking better capability to sustain subject-driven discussion without a strand being taken down Unite The Right Boulevard and so forth.

Anyway - understood that additional categories of rule violations probably means bigger pain in the backside policing stuff - as well as fodder for even more moaning…like, say, a subjective judgment call of a full on threadjack or derailment versus a harmless joke or sincere tangent, etc. It would probably be an easier task if the policed self-policed a bit…perhaps a general practice of adulthood…

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Crikey. There’s not a thread about Trump where your response is not some version of “Why are you talking about Trump? Let’s talk about Biden.”

If “thread jacking” is banned all your posts will be deleted.
This is, of course, false. Feel free to demonstrate that this is ALWAYS the case as opposed to very much a once-in-a-while response to nutcase boardspamming about a guy out of office for a year to the abject NEGLECT OF ALL SCRUTINY of an actual sitting prez.

Regardless though - the above is my singular response to you in this thread. You may whizz up this strand like all the others you infest…I don’t care.