• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Van Jones Concerned About Biden’s ‘Foggy, Meandering’ Presser: ‘Like Reagan At the End’

Dino

Russian Asset
I registered as an independent in 2016 when neither candidate fit what I wanted in a president.

The press conference was longer than any Trump did and people asked several questions in a row when called upon and before joe could answer...

Joe, there is a lot of criticism about your withdrawal from Afghanistan and what do you have to say about inflation and Ukraine...

And Jones thinks he was meandering? Joe should have said "You get one question, if you ask two I will answer the first".

I noticed that while Trump walked out of press conferences when people asked tough questions...Biden smiled and provided a polite answer. One guy asked him about why he was dragging the country to the left...stupid question from NewsMax I think....
"Longer than any Trump did"?? And how many has he done?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, not looking for that…just seeking better capability to sustain subject-driven discussion without a strand being taken down Unite The Right Boulevard and so forth.

Anyway - understood that additional categories of rule violations probably means bigger pain in the backside policing stuff - as well as fodder for even more moaning…like, say, a subjective judgment call of a full on threadjack or derailment versus a harmless joke or sincere tangent, etc. It would probably be an easier task if the policed self-policed a bit…perhaps a general practice of adulthood…
Well that's the perennial problem with this site. Police it and people whine and leave. Stop policing it and people whine and leave. All the while pretending it's not them.

Dino

Russian Asset
Well that's the perennial problem with this site. Police it and people whine and leave. Stop policing it and people whine and leave. All the while pretending it's not them.
Another board I'm on has 4 times the number posting on it. Some of the cancers here have driven folks away I'd say.

Bugsy McGurk

President
This is, of course, false. Feel free to demonstrate that this is ALWAYS the case as opposed to very much a once-in-a-while response to nutcase boardspamming about a guy out of office for a year to the abject NEGLECT OF ALL SCRUTINY of an actual sitting prez.

Regardless though - the above is my singular response to you in this thread. You may whizz up this strand like all the others you infest…I don’t care.
hee hee…”once in a while”

What a hoot! You’re shameless!

;-)

TBLee

Governor
I always like to pretend that I can shame wingers with their hypocrisy and dishonesty.

Mission impossible, eh?

;-)
Hey, I just decided to stick to the actual subject matter of this thread. Which was Van Jones assessment of Joe, which I happen to find interesting. You on the other hand, have been very busy chasing your own tail. LOL

RickWA

Snagglesooth
CNN’s Van Jones said on Wednesday that President Joe Biden was “foggy” and “meandering” during much of his press conference earlier in the day, and even compared him to former President Ronald Reagan late in his presidency.
Van Jones Concerned About Biden’s ‘Foggy, Meandering’ Presser: ‘Like Reagan At the End’ (msn.com)

Clearly, Van Jones is saying what Trump already knew and spoke about in the debates. I already had the (D) now saying...(1. I'm an independent.).

Does this mean that lefty is running away from Joe* and K. Harris? That they know that Joe* is is the death of the (D) party?

If Biden is not the candidate in 2024 then everything Trump said was correct.
Van Jones is a blustering commie, but he occasionally has moments of candor. There’s no question Biden is compromised at this point. We just have to somehow ride it out. Man, to hear him (try to) speak is just painful.

TBLee

Governor
The problem with replying the Bugsy is that it provides him opportunity to CONTINUE his DNC-bot derailment of any given thread…because he never shuts his bad faith pie hole and will last-word every thread into changed subject oblivion. So:

1) If he is too lousy a human to police himself
2) If forum rules don’t or can’t contain his festering boil self

THEN…

3) We normal people need to leave him to his (invariably dishonest) last word and not reply.

I really think there is little else to be done with such a worthless husk.
Spot on. He is not capable of getting out of the sandbox.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Hey, I just decided to stick to the actual subject matter of this thread. Which was Van Jones assessment of Joe, which I happen to find interesting. You on the other hand, have been very busy chasing your own tail. LOL
Nah, my comment refutes those who carp about Biden’s occasional verbal miscues, his alleged “meandering,” etc. It’s idiotic carping when it’s considered that Biden was clearly sharp enough to trounce Trump in the debates. But as a winger, you just ignore that and make noise.

Bugsy McGurk

President
The problem with replying the Bugsy is that it provides him opportunity to CONTINUE his DNC-bot derailment of any given thread…because he never shuts his bad faith pie hole and will last-word every thread into changed subject oblivion. So:

1) If he is too lousy a human to police himself
2) If forum rules don’t or can’t contain his festering boil self

THEN…

3) We normal people need to leave him to his (invariably dishonest) last word and not reply.

I really think there is little else to be done with such a worthless husk.
Please stop whining.

Or was that one of your posts “staying on topic”?

;-)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Trump? Focus Bugs, this thread is about Joe, and his cognitive issues.
He posted about Biden and how, in spite of you and anyone else saying that Joe is incoherent and rambling...he kicked Trump's ass in the debates.

Seems relevant to me.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Nah, my comment refutes those who carp about Biden’s occasional verbal miscues, his alleged “meandering,” etc. It’s idiotic carping when it’s considered that Biden was clearly sharp enough to trounce Trump in the debates. But as a winger, you just ignore that and make noise.
You refuting Van Jones?

Bugsy McGurk

President
You refuting Van Jones?
Pay attention. I’m refuting anybody and everybody who carps about Biden’s acuity. When it’s considered that Biden whupped Trump’s ass in the debates, that criticism rings hollow.

Plus, Biden won’t be telling 30,000 lies like Trump did. So there’s that.

Drumcollie

Pay attention. I’m refuting anybody and everybody who carps about Biden’s acuity. When it’s considered that Biden whupped Trump’s ass in the debates, that criticism rings hollow.

Plus, Biden won’t be telling 30,000 lies like Trump did. So there’s that.
30,000 exactly?

But were supposed to believe the "known" plagiarizer.

Drumcollie

Well, for a while there Trump was spending a few minutes every day at the 5 O’Clock Follies telling absurd lies and insulting the reporters (except the OAN hacks, of course).

;-)
When inflation, crime, and taxes were lower. Gee we all miss Trump and so does every politician that thinks they can run against Biden as a lefty. If any lefty runs against Biden everything you said is a lie.