• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Van Jones Concerned About Biden’s ‘Foggy, Meandering’ Presser: ‘Like Reagan At the End’

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Way to avoid the truth...Dallas is now rejecting 50% of the applications for mail in ballots.
Good! Look at what widespread mail in voting got us - a corrupt, senile, incompetent POTUS who in one year managed to lose roughly half his supporters. I think we need to avoid that kind of sh*t any way we can. If people are too lazy to get up off their fat asses to go and vote, they are also extremely likely to be also too lazy to learn enough about the candidates to make an intelligent choice.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Good! Look at what widespread mail in voting got us - a corrupt, senile, incompetent POTUS who in one year managed to lose roughly half his supporters. I think we need to avoid that kind of sh*t any way we can. If people are too lazy to get up off their fat asses to go and vote, they are also extremely likely to be also too lazy to learn enough about the candidates to make an intelligent choice.
1642857310305.pngSo True

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1. Calling everyone who voted absentee "lazy" is pretty lazy of you. There are a lot of reasons to vote by mail....Some voters waited in line for hours to vote. That was done on purpose. Many voters got absentee ballots because of covid....but you call them lazy because that is about all you have.
2. There is no reason to continue with the bullshit of "massive fraud". If it were widespread you'd have evidence...and you don't.

80 million people knew enough about Trump to vote for Biden. 70 million were too lazy to know the truth and voted for Trump.

Bugsy McGurk

President
1. Calling everyone who voted absentee "lazy" is pretty lazy of you. There are a lot of reasons to vote by mail....Some voters waited in line for hours to vote. That was done on purpose. Many voters got absentee ballots because of covid....but you call them lazy because that is about all you have.
2. There is no reason to continue with the bullshit of "massive fraud". If it were widespread you'd have evidence...and you don't.

80 million people knew enough about Trump to vote for Biden. 70 million were too lazy to know the truth and voted for Trump.
Wingers used to encourage mail in voting. Indeed, GOP games played with absentee ballots was one of the tools they used to give GWB to Florida although the people preferred Gore by a wide margin. But now the GOP has launched an all out effort to suppress voting rights, since their studies show that making it harder to vote helps GOP candidates. So, they did a 180 and now seek to suppress mail in voting on a selective basis.

Their war against democracy rages on.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Couldn't stand in line to vote because of covid BUT can stand in lines blocks and blocks long not six feet apart to get Tested because of covid!

One reason people question the election and appears many have lost support for Biden and Many jump Biden's ship......

Leftist use to post and laugh when same was happening w/Trump and now digging deep to find something/anything to brag of Biden. IMO Biden will NOT make it in office until 2023////////

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.

Find a post of mine where I suggested there was "massive" fraud or stfu. So why did 40 million stop loving Brandon since the election? If that election was rerun today, only a moron would think Trump wouldn't win (in a landslide).