• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

VERY compelling testimony at the J6 hearing today

God of War

Governor
You are not watching it, but call it a kangaroo court....I am watching and note the testimony of people who worked for Trump and were his supporters until he tried to overturn the election using numerous illegal paths.

There is no judgement coming forth from the investigation...it is not a court of law.

What did Schiff have to do with the Mueller investigation? What are you calling a shit show that he was supposed to have put on?
The ratings prove me right and you wrong.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
So nothing at all wrong with putting together plans that even went so far as a massive breach of the building...attacking cops and doing a few million in damages...but failing due to the courage of just a few who stood up to him means we should move on?
Nothing he "planned" (IOW thought) involved an "attack" on the Capitol.

Raoul_Luke

The “break in” in this analogy is the 1/6 coup attempt, right? And your defense amounts to, “Well, they didn’t get away with all the gold, did they?”
Now all you have to do is prove Trump planned the "coup attempt" to which you are referring.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Find me one that was illegal and I'm right there with you. So far you have nada...
1. He instructed Pence to reject electors. That would have been a violation of the constitution.
2. His phone call to Raffensberger, telling him to find 11,000 votes or he might find himself in legal trouble was a threat and illegal interference in Georgia's election.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If they had the "smoking gun" the New York Times would have published it by now.
Really? Did the NY Times put out a story about Trump's instructions to seize election machines? Did they tell a story about the pressure Trump put upon the DOJ or the VP being pressured to reject electors?

The investigation proceeds, as it should, despite republican hopes to kill it off before we hear testimony from everyone involved...including Trump.

Raoul_Luke

1. He instructed Pence to reject electors. That would have been a violation of the constitution.
2. His phone call to Raffensberger, telling him to find 11,000 votes or he might find himself in legal trouble was a threat and illegal interference in Georgia's election.
Did Pence do it? That's like me telling you to rob a bank, you don't do it, and yet you want me prosecuted for attempted bank robbery.

Telling someone to "find" something or they "might" find themselves in "legal trouble" could be interpreted as a "threat" - but only if the person had the power to file charges (which Trump obviously did not).

Raoul_Luke

Really? Did the NY Times put out a story about Trump's instructions to seize election machines? Did they tell a story about the pressure Trump put upon the DOJ or the VP being pressured to reject electors?

The investigation proceeds, as it should, despite republican hopes to kill it off before we hear testimony from everyone involved...including Trump.
"Instructions" that are not followed are, well, unfulfilled requests.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Where was the "bribe?"
Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensburger:

“Mr. President we investigated the incident in Fulton County and there was no voter fraud. “

Trump:

“Find me 11,880 votes or YOU could be prosecuted for crimes….”

AG Rosen:

Mr President, there is NO evidence of voter fraud.

Trump:

I know that. Just SAY there was voter fraud, me and my friends in congress will do the rest….

Raoul_Luke

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensburger:

“Mr. President we investigated the incident in Fulton County and there was no voter fraud. “

Trump:

“Find me 11,880 votes or YOU could be prosecuted for crimes….”

AG Rosen:

Mr President, there is NO evidence of voter fraud.

Trump:

I know that. Just SAY there was voter fraud, me and my friends in congress will do the rest….
That is compelling evidence...of stupidity. Is being stupid a crime?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Now all you have to do is prove Trump planned the "coup attempt" to which you are referring.
No, he doesn’t have to prove anything. People are not convicted and tossed in jail by internet chat rooms. However In Georgia a grand jury has been empaneled to decide whether or not to indict Trump, Guiliani and others. Let’s see if they get indicted. The two poll workers have retained council to decide if they should sue Trump and Guiliani for slander thus endangering their lives. With the video evidence I have seen, it looks like they have a damn good case.

Raoul_Luke

No, he doesn’t have to prove anything. People are not convicted and tossed in jail by internet chat rooms. However In Georgia a grand jury has been empaneled to decide whether or not to indict Trump, Guiliani and others. Let’s see if they get indicted. The two poll workers have retained council to decide if they should sue Trump and Guiliani for slander thus endangering their lives. With the video evidence I have seen, it looks like they have a damn good case.
1656111700680.png