• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

VERY compelling testimony at the J6 hearing today

Bugsy McGurk

President
Truly damning testimony from the DOJ officials Trump appointed. They refused to go along with his illegal schemes. The only reason Trump backed off is because he knew there would be resignations en masse at the DOJ and the White House.

I put on Fox News after the first hour, and even the Fox talking heads were talking about how much the testimony damaged Trump.

All Republicans - Trump appointees - damning him with their testimony. Trump must be seething.

Trump’s cultists are being left with very little room to continue defending his coup attempt.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Truly damning testimony from the DOJ officials Trump appointed. They refused to go along with his illegal schemes. The only reason Trump backed off is because he knew there would be resignations en masse at the DOJ and the White House.

I put on Fox News after the first hour, and even the Fox talking heads were talking about how much the testimony damaged Trump.

All Republicans - Trump appointees - damning him with their testimony. Trump must be seething.

Trump’s cultists are being left with very little room to continue defending his coup attempt.
To think he'd have fired Barr and Rosen and made an attorney with experience in environmental law the new AG just to get a suckup to do his bidding is impossible to defend.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
To think he'd have fired Barr and Rosen and made an attorney with experience in environmental law the new AG just to get a suckup to do his bidding is impossible to defend.
Yes, because thinking that you'd like to break in and steal all the gold in Fort Knox is "literally" the same thing as doing so...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes, because thinking that you'd like to break in and steal all the gold in Fort Knox is "literally" the same thing as doing so...
You are now thinking all of Trump's efforts to overturn the election should be forgiven because he failed? Wow!

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
But still no mention of ashli babbitt and rosanne boyland the two wimmin KILLED by cops at the j6 rally.
Babbitt was shot as she attempted to enter a secure area in an attempt to take members of congess into custody...I'd have shot her twice.

The mob trampled Boyland.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Babbitt was shot as she attempted to enter a secure area in an attempt to take members of congess into custody...I'd have shot her twice.

The mob trampled Boyland.
With what a hair Pen
Have you ever shot anyone?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If there were 10-15 people smashing my windows and kicking in my doors I would have blasted them all. I think these cops showed a lot of restraint dealing with that violent bunch of thugs. Lucky a lot more didn’t get shot.
Our homes are much different than the Capital
If she'd had a weapon, yeah, but, since she was white and cop was black it's no biggy with PJ leftist.................

Lock'em all up and let's get America back on track or there will be NO America as WE know it

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

Not compelling.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
If there were 10-15 people smashing my windows and kicking in my doors I would have blasted them all. I think these cops showed a lot of restraint dealing with that violent bunch of thugs. Lucky a lot more didn’t get shot.
Gun law be damned to Hell.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Our homes are much different than the Capital
If she'd had a weapon, yeah, but, since she was white and cop was black it's no biggy with PJ leftist.................

Lock'em all up and let's get America back on track or there will be NO America as WE know it
Working as security or police protecting a public building is a lot like protecting your home. I saw the tape. Those ass holes are lucky to be alive in my book. If I stormed into a business or a public building smashing windows and doors swinging bats and poles over cops heads I would expect to be shot.