• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

VERY compelling testimony at the J6 hearing today

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I have video coverage of it:

Riveting..... (insert weeping here)
Since those are not videos of the Jan 6 committee...why try to pretend they are?
It is a fact that you are ignorant of the testimony given by Trump appointees...these are people who voted for Trump and supported his election until he tried to overturn the results.

God of War

Governor
Can you ever claim to have any sort of credibility when you post shit like this?
Haven't you heard that men can have babies? It's reported on regularly.

Trans-women go in for pelvic exams and are supposed to be humored for their presumably mental health. Guess who pays.

God of War

Governor
Since those are not videos of the Jan 6 committee...why try to pretend they are?
It is a fact that you are ignorant of the testimony given by Trump appointees...these are people who voted for Trump and supported his election until he tried to overturn the results.
Are you starting to wake up to the effects of your political persecution? Hope you do before its too late for the republic.

So you cried as well? Lot's of weeping? I heard there is a contest that if you weep openly enough Adam Kinzger comes gives you a hug.....

Good luck.

God of War

Governor
Reported on by you?
By lefty stalwarts.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Are you starting to wake up to the effects of your political persecution? Hope you do before its too late for the republic.
1. an investigation is not persecution.
2. If evidence of communication between the Oath Keepers or Proud Boys and the White House shows the plan was to breach the capitol building, shouldn't there be indictments and legal prosecution?

If Trump had succeeded it would have been the end of the republic, an end to elections...since the precedent would have been established that the VP picks the president, regardless of who won the election.

What would the commission of crimes by the White House and president have meant if ignored or white washed? That seems to be your preference.

God of War

Governor
1. an investigation is not persecution.
2. If evidence of communication between the Oath Keepers or Proud Boys and the White House shows the plan was to breach the capitol building, shouldn't there be indictments and legal prosecution?

If Trump had succeeded it would have been the end of the republic, an end to elections...since the precedent would have been established that the VP picks the president, regardless of who won the election.

What would the commission of crimes by the White House and president have meant if ignored or white washed? That seems to be your preference.
Nobody interested in a kangaroo court findings. Ratings say so.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
By lefty stalwarts.

Reese was born a woman and still had a uterus.

God of War

Governor
So you condemn the Committee without watching...complete ignorance.
No, the complete ignorance is watching a highly produced kangaroo court shit show. Even worse is those putting it on. They should have made a true investigation of the whole matter and not pre-judge the outcome. This is NO different than the Russia Collusion conspiracy theory shit show Schiff put on. Fool me once...

Standard for your mode of operation.
No, for yours.

Bugsy McGurk

President
No, the complete ignorance is watching a highly produced kangaroo court shit show. Even worse is those putting it on. They should have made a true investigation of the whole matter and not pre-judge the outcome. This is NO different than the Russia Collusion conspiracy theory shit show Schiff put on. Fool me once...

No, for yours.
What has the J6 Committee said that was false?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

No, for yours.
You are not watching it, but call it a kangaroo court....I am watching and note the testimony of people who worked for Trump and were his supporters until he tried to overturn the election using numerous illegal paths.

There is no judgement coming forth from the investigation...it is not a court of law.

What did Schiff have to do with the Mueller investigation? What are you calling a shit show that he was supposed to have put on?

EatTheRich

President
Listen. You're not a Christian don't pretend to tell me anything about it.

Garland is a thug. To protect his son-in-law's woke business he went after parents protesting vociferously against harmful racial propaganda as terrorists (a Federal offense) so he could sic the FBI on them. Just evil shit Dem's pull daily.

He had a raid recently on a journalist over a lost and found diary that accuses Biden of some hinky stuff.

He has done nothing with Hunter's laptop.

He had a raid on a cadre of men calling for election reform. Pounding on their door and taking all their electronic tools.

Garland is a shit person.
What made them terrorists were the acts of violence and death threats. The terrorism came in response to efforts to tell children some basic truths about the U.S.’s racial system of distributing opportunity. The theft of the journal was a personal assault on the security of the First Family. The “men calling for electoral reform” were compromising the security of our elections by helping hackers get into voting machines. There is no evidence of illegal activity on Hunter Biden’s laptop, at least none that you or I have seen.

God of War

Governor
What made them terrorists were the acts of violence and death threats. The terrorism came in response to efforts to tell children some basic truths about the U.S.’s racial system of distributing opportunity. The theft of the journal was a personal assault on the security of the First Family. The “men calling for electoral reform” were compromising the security of our elections by helping hackers get into voting machines. There is no evidence of illegal activity on Hunter Biden’s laptop, at least none that you or I have seen.
Go away with the made up stories. Garland is a biased freak AG period.